What's new

What was Pakistan's Response to Mian Channu Brahmos Missile Incident on March 9, 2022

Actually, they were not having idea about the incident.

Later, analysis the data even possibly helped from Chinese and next day come up with the few details.

Most were cover-up story and details.. As we know, it was not fired from that location which claimed by ISPR.

Incident was a misfired but indirectly mission objective was successful
1. So, Pakistan was not having a idea about it - but when DG-ISPR made the Press Conference, there was absolute silence from India's side (for 24hrs) for f#*king up.

2. ...and Analysis the data was even possibly helped by the Chinese. So were you in the room when this so-called 'request' was made to China?

3. Most were cover-up Story & Details. Eh which ones? You said, "As we know..." and that it wasn't fired from that location. I suppose you've got a more powerful Radar installed in your backyard right & that you actually witnessed the missile from your window.

4. Incident was misfired. Really? I mean, really?
And mission objective was successful. Which part? The one when you realized that the World was watching you for another f-up*.

You guys tried something back in 26th Feb., 2019. To this day, we haven't seen footage of that Masala Spice2000 impact*. Oh yeah I forgot, there was technical glitch that day. Kinda similar to Modi's birth. Feel free to see the footage of ours.

Dear PDFers, sari andur ke khabrain @Raj-Hindustani a.k.a kay Ajit Doval kay pass hain.

Embarrassment Embarrassment Embarrassment & more Embarrassment
But now that word doesn't fit correctly with current clowns in power.

Even if it was a human error, BrahMos successfully managed to penetrate deep into the territory of 🇵🇰, key point is we have demonstrated HQ9 (🇨🇳)or none of their ADS can intercept the high speed projectile, So the objective is clear.

Development of the Operational Data Link (ODL) and upgraded version of Integrated Air Command and Control System (IACCS) are at advanced stages of completion which would enable us to be ready to fight modern hi-tech wars.

Air Defence Radars, long and medium range surface-to-air missile systems (S-400, MRSAM), Low Level Quick Reaction Missiles (LLQRM) and Close In Weapon System (CIWS) are being procured in order to provide adequate multi-layered air defence
Thank God you still think like this

That was done to destabilize the Khan govt so naturally the traitors in your midst did nothing and hoped it would trigger a negative public wave at Khan.

You have been regime changed by India by proxy. Right now you are under occupation.

Pakistan army did absolutely nothing, ISPR did not even release a song in protest.
All of these actions have given more confidence to the Indians that they can batter and defeat Pakistan.
Thank you Bajwa.

Last edited:
we f-ed by not responding then and there and giving them time to come up with a malfunction excuse
afterward, you would look foolish if you also responded with a missile attack
you had to respond within couple of hours

Beggars can't be choosers. Stop expecting anything.

1. So, Pakistan was not having a idea about it - but when DG-ISPR made the Press Conference, there was absolute silence from India's side (for 24hrs) for f#*king up.

2. ...and Analysis the data was even possibly helped by the Chinese. So were you in the room when this so-called 'request' was made to China?

3. Most were cover-up Story & Details. Eh which ones? You said, "As we know..." and that it wasn't fired from that location. I suppose you've got a more powerful Radar installed in your backyard right & that you actually witnessed the missile from your window.

4. Incident was misfired. Really? I mean, really?
And mission objective was successful. Which part? The one when you realized that the World was watching you for another f-up*.

You guys tried something back in 26th Feb., 2019. To this day, we haven't seen footage of that Masala Spice2000 impact*. Oh yeah I forgot, there was technical glitch that day. Kinda similar to Modi's birth. Feel free to see the footage of ours.

Dear PDFers, sari andur ke khabrain @Raj-Hindustani a.k.a kay Ajit Doval kay pass hain.
. So, Pakistan was not having a idea about it - but when DG-ISPR made the Press Conference, there was absolute silence from India's side (for 24hrs) for f#*king up.

3.Most were cover-up Story & Details. Eh which ones? You said, "As we know..." and that it wasn't fired from that location. I suppose you've got a more powerful Radar installed in your backyard right & that you actually witnessed the missile from your window.

200% i m right, no army will allow any incoming missile from enemy country... And here, watching the incoming missiles and do nothing..

I was a totally a failure, later cover up and provided the some analysis details. Even location of the details was not accurate. It was not fly off from that location.. But i know, you will believe on your ISPR statement... That's fine.

we f-ed by not responding then and there and giving them time to come up with a malfunction excuse
afterward, you would look foolish if you also responded with a missile attack
you had to respond within couple of hours
We should have responded straight away.

who does one react to an incident of premature ejaculation? with great disappointment. that Pakistan did.
Ask your wife/partner.

. So, Pakistan was not having a idea about it - but when DG-ISPR made the Press Conference, there was absolute silence from India's side (for 24hrs) for f#*king up.

3.Most were cover-up Story & Details. Eh which ones? You said, "As we know..." and that it wasn't fired from that location. I suppose you've got a more powerful Radar installed in your backyard right & that you actually witnessed the missile from your window.

200% i m right, no army will allow any incoming missile from enemy country... And here, watching the incoming missiles and do nothing..

I was a totally a failure, later cover up and provided the some analysis details. Even location of the details was not accurate. It was not fly off from that location.. But i know, you will believe on your ISPR statement... That's fine.
Rather than boasting you should be thankful that New Delhi or Mumbai didn't get wiped off the map. Sick Indians keep fantasizing and fantasizing and fantasizing.

Last edited:
We should have responded straight away.

Don't underestimate Bajwa's doctrine, the mans a next level chess player, look closely at his pawns that are already out of the game, their marching towards the enemy player (this is some next level out of the box thinking)...

5af3068f3659f.jpg

Pak army soldiers need to revolt against Badwa before he destroys the country.

He should face a vote of confidence himself within the army, the man lost all respect from the very same institution he is heading, even went petty taking away pensions from veterans who proudly served the nation.. *

200% i m right, no army will allow any incoming missile from enemy country... And here, watching the incoming missiles and do nothing.
Really...

We're still waiting for a response for 27th Feb, from you puss!es.

Oh yeah, you did try to shoot down something. It was called a Mi-17.

On the flip side, we did have a PoW in custody.
I was a totally a failure
😳
I have no idea why you're being so hard on yourself, but I couldn't agree more...
But i know, you will believe on your ISPR statement... That's fine.
Beta..., in the end - maffe mil gae, na.

You guys made a PUBLIC apology infront of the World stage for a f#*kup by your own trigger-happy :pleasantry:Professionals:pleasantry:. Might of been the same ones that brought down the Mi-17 (Bipins maybe) :rofl: .

- You guys have seen what happens when you attempt to attack us (2019).
- And now the World has seen how Pakistan reacts to the "Typical" Indian f#*kup. Mind you, you've also played your last 'oops' card. Next time it'll be a repeat for that footage above (with casualties).

You are right. Pakistan was fooled.

India later confirmed that the missile was fired from fifth floor of Serena Hotel in Kabul.
5th Floor - Serena Hotel (Kabul).jpg

Let me assure you, Had Hindustan not used IAF in Feb/2019 or it had happened in 2022 (when neutrals were planning to through out IK), there wouldn't have been any response on that incident as well. Only thing which forced traitor & sellout generals to agree counter strike was that
1. IK already on record have warned Hindustan that there will be response. So, Bajwa had no option but to agree, when there were chances of escalation and he have to fight he started peeing in pants.
2. PAF had to respond and they're ready for it. Again, leaving no chance for mofo Bajwa to disagree.

Bajwa and tried to downplay Feb/2019 by saying that no loss happened, condemned, made to run off bullsh!t via ISPR, ignoring violation of sovereignty aspect (which is nothing for these sellout coward generals). This sellout did same on missile incident as well.

India dropped their nuclear capable Brahmos missile deep inside Pakistan, it was a hot topic for a few days, then it went quiet. What was our response to the supersonic cruise missile that was launched by India and landed 150 Km inside Pakistan?

Pakistan Army responded by firing your P.M I guess.

Back
Top Bottom