What's new

What twin engine Jet Fighter Suits PAF Doctrine?

Here is an old thread on it, but obviously, Indian weren't advance enough to wiretapped Musharraf from China.
Conversation between Lt.Gen Aziz and Musahraff intercepted by RAW in 99. | Page 3
So according to Hamid Mir in his Geo program, Musharraf was being wiretapped by Chinese and with understanding with US, it was decided to put pressure on Pakistan to back down.

I am realistic, there is no jiggeri and yari in international politics specially when money is involved. Even Musharraf said Chinese have their own interest in the region for helping us. It true Chinese did helped us, but their help stop before Pakistan reaches any serious offensive capability. How do you explain their ban on the export of their top of the line fighters to Pakistan. Why do we settle for J-31 instead of J-20, or J-10 instead of J-11Ds.

If small like project like JF-17 started during sanctions with limited budget progress so well for Pakistan, imagine what project like TFX will yield for Pakistan.

Hi,

China has new issues at hand----the alliance and relationship with pakistan is at a different pleateau.

If pakistan really wanted the J20---it would get it---the issues about the J11D maybe different---maybe russian involvement---.

There is technically nothing in the chinese arsenal ( keeping the outrageous out ) that is not available to pakistan---.

As Gen Collin Powell put it nicely about 12---13 years ago---it is not a problem with us ( USA )---it is a problem with the pakistanis---they don't know what they want---they keep changing their minds----. And everytime the pakistanis changed their minds----the govt had to go back to the congress to get a new approval.

Pakistan is clueless as to what it wants from china and what it needs to adjust it profile in the region---. It is totally lost what weapon systems are important.

Chinese ones are the best choice, be it J11d or J16. If PAF can have 4 squadrons of J16, India will have pain in their balls.

J16 is much better than JH7b, be it avionics weapon suit , fuselage, EI pod. Now J11D/J16 all adapts to WS10b engine with Max wet 14 tons thrust, export is no problem at all. If we'd like to sell to Pakistan no one could stop us. I never give a Russian a shyt

Chinese only believe in Pakistanis, only!

JF17 project will show Pakistan a clear picture of how to produce a modern aircraft by yourself. From start to the end, is till think that Pakistan shall introduce J10b from China and try to learn how to build 4.5 gem fighter at first. As a small sized fighter, JF17 as a platform by itself has not that much potential. In consideration of the economy condition of Pakistan, you have to push forward step by step steadily.

PAF pilots can't fly J10 b, it's a regret for me as always.

If Russia sell SU35 to PAF, guess what? Russia will lost all its military business with India.

J-10 B is having Crashes . . . More over I have heard that it offeres only 750 hrs of Life . . . Even JF-17 Thunder offers more than that . . . Why should we go for J-10B considering all these Issues ?
Secondly JF-17 Thunder Block 3 will be Equal in capabilities with J-10B except Payload . . . What else J-10 B offers to Pakistan . . .
And J-11 is a license Built Variant of Flankers . . . Its Engines are from Russia . . . Russia will never want China to Block its Sales . . . And will never allow China to sell it to Pakistan . . . They would want us to Directly deal Sukhois from them . . .

J-10 B is having Crashes . . . More over I have heard that it offeres only 750 hrs of Life . . . Even JF-17 Thunder offers more than that . . . Why should we go for J-10B considering all these Issues ?
Secondly JF-17 Thunder Block 3 will be Equal in capabilities with J-10B except Payload . . . What else J-10 B offers to Pakistan . . .
And J-11 is a license Built Variant of Flankers . . . Its Engines are from Russia . . . Russia will never want China to Block its Sales . . . And will never allow China to sell it to Pakistan . . . They would want us to Directly deal Sukhois from them . . .
Hi,

The term crashes is a " random " term----. The last one was a bird strike----. The more hours a plane would fly---the more crashes it will have----also the high rate of speed for the induction of different models of the J10. A B C

Then how about the F16----if the difference is not much with the J10---.

The J11 is f;ying with chinese engines----.

Russia need China hundreds times than we need them, especially when they run out of money while operating in Syria. Now J16 and J11d all use WS10b engines, you shall check on the Internet. 750 hours of life's? You must look down on China too much, J10 b had start to introduce WS10 engine in service. Sonner or later, the ban on Sale of J16 will be lifted automatically when we have to compete Russia in Pakistan market. Wait and see. China is way beyond more powerful than you could image my brother. Every type of aircraft crashed, including F22.

@Zarvan anyone close to you touch J10b already?

If Pakistan can have some Su35s, then I will be very positive about that. I say if. When PLAAF get those 24 units of SU35s, we will invite you to have a fly with it.

China airforce is very interested in the TVC of F117s, nothing else.

Russia need China hundreds times than we need them, especially when they run out of money while operating in Syria. Now J16 and J11d all use WS10b engines, you shall check on the Internet. 750 hours of life's? You must look down on China too much, J10 b had start to introduce WS10 engine in service. Sonner or later, the ban on Sale of J16 will be lifted automatically when we have to compete Russia in Pakistan market. Wait and see. China is way beyond more powerful than you could image my brother. Every type of aircraft crashed, including F22.

If Pakistan can have some Su35s, then I will be very positive about that. I say if. When PLAAF get those 24 units of SU35s, we will invite you to have a fly with it.
I have no info some reports suggest many J-10 B features would be used in JF-17 BLOCK III. But I hope Pakistan goes for either SU-35 from Russia or J-16 from China. We need a fighter jet to carry out strikes deep inside enemy territories

China don't contain Pakistan buying weapon from any other nation, or you will think our products are shoved to you as garbage.

I was little bit unsatisfied about the some negative comments from some Pakistani members, as Pakidtan buying weapon from China because it's cheap or sanction free. our weapon has quality and quantity, you guys shall pay respect to it.

PAF had the saying in it.

I have no info some reports suggest many J-10 B features would be used in JF-17 BLOCK III. But I hope Pakistan goes for either SU-35 from Russia or J-16 from China. We need a fighter jet to carry out strikes deep inside enemy territories
In my eyes, if Russia sell Su35s to Pakistan, it equals declaring war with India. I am always very wary about that. As very special relationship considered about the relationship with Pakistan, the ban on J16 export shall be fcking lifted if PAF asks. Now IA is mobilizing very frequently on the Arunalchal border with China, we shall respond to its provocation. China leader shall make clear of their minds who is friend and who is enemy, thing too much will destroy everything.

If PAF don't possess the ability of striking deep in to India territory, India will go all out against Pakistan without any scruple.

China don't contain Pakistan buying weapon from any other nation, or you will think our products are shoved to you as garbage.

I was little bit unsatisfied about the some negative comments from some Pakistani members, as Pakidtan buying weapon from China because it's cheap or sanction free. our weapon has quality and quantity, you guys shall pay respect to it.

In my eyes, if Russia sell Su35s to Pakistan, it equals declaring war with India. I am always very wary about that. As very special relationship considered about the relationship with Pakistan, the ban on J16 export shall be fcking lifted if PAF asks. Now IA is mobilizing very frequently on the Arunalchal border with China, we shall respond to its provocation. China leader shall make clear of their minds who is friend and who is enemy, thing too much will destroy everything.

If PAF don't possess the ability of striking deep in to India territory, India will go all out against Pakistan without any scruple.
That is exactly my point we need Fighter Jets and long range cruise missiles to carry out massive strikes inside Indian territory so for that we need SU-35 or J-16 in large numbers to do it.

That is exactly my point we need Fighter Jets and long range cruise missiles to carry out massive strikes inside Indian territory so for that we need SU-35 or J-16 in large numbers to do it.
Maybe financial problem is there to haunt.

Supposedly there were 2 of them of testing--'somewhere'

Sorry to jumpin he wasn't refering to J-10s .
He was referring to J-16s !

Striking Just India ? Lolzz

none of the advanced PLAAF combat aircraft has been made available to Pakistan
The JF-17 which the PAF operates is not inducted in the PLAAF
Any proves or links that none of advanced combat aircrafts aren't available to Pakistan ?

Negative thinkers always found in every nation on earth ?
But China Pakistan friendship is above that , if any given time , you wish to have a population popular survey in Pakistan , I'm million % sure that from top to bottom China is the only country peoples of Pakistan trust without any doubts , & consider her the closest respected friend .
but there is a elite political class , always on the side of capitalist ,terrorist manipulative USA +WEST ?
these few have their own special personal interests ,for which they always try their best to put WEST on the top if every thing ?
They live in a constant fear of CHINA as the next controlling power of this world ecnomicly , politically & strategically ?
Thus , they can't see Pakistan getting closer day by day , minute by minute ,second by second to China , they consider the friendship of China & Pakistan as clear & present threat to their wasted personal interests ?
I just , wish some day we can have a chairman like "Mao ze dong " & we can clean these cockroaches from our society .
& sorry , cheap not means bad always?
, its means good too ?
If we can have good quality fighters like J-16s in cheaper prices , that's good for us , & is the blessing ?
So don't get dejected listening few yanky types here , who are not even 10% of our general population ?
As China is getting SU-35 , we are happy about that , we will have a bigger & more concentrated chance to study it .
For China its the beginning of SU-35s , & I'm 100% sure that , it not end just with 24 ?
I think China will order more at least 60 more cause it needs to cover a large area ?
We have few dusscussions with Russian about SU-35s & still we are learning about it , its 50% 50% chance for us , to get 14 or 16 of SU-35s a small strike force for our required use , but still our eyes are set on J-31 for our future ?
I'm personally in favour of getting , upgraded J-16s with more stealth ability , 40 in numbers with 16 SU-35s & rest of our JF- THUNDERS & F- 16S we can have a run through over our enemies , for coming 20 years & that's what we have to defend now .

It's not jumping partner, it's about pursing concurrent project with different partners. Turkey is moving towards total self reliance. It's not good to put all your eggs in one basket. Chinese are having trouble producing engine, while Eurojet, the manufacturer of the EJ200 engine will help Turkey to build it TFX engine. It will help build which mean engine will be fully Turkish. The two companies will additionally collaborate and co-develop engine control software systems and engine maintenance monitoring systems. French and Germans, all were willing to sell Pakistan, their advance subs, given the right price. By the time Pakistan will finish upgrading JF-17, learning AESA and all other stuff, rest of the world would be producing next generation of technology, and now Pakistan will be waiting for China to master new technology first and than sell them and teach them to use new generation hardware.
No one has manufactured fifth generation except for USA,,, Manufacturing fifth generation is risky,,,, we have to use our funds intelligently otherwise there is a risk of what happened to LCA... Problem is we don't have enough funds to spend on a project which feasibility and final outcome is not predictable ...

Sorry to jumpin he wasn't refering to J-10s .
He was referring to J-16s !

Striking Just India ? Lolzz

Any proves or links that none of advanced combat aircrafts aren't available to Pakistan ?

Negative thinkers always found in every nation on earth ?
But China Pakistan friendship is above that , if any given time , you wish to have a population popular survey in Pakistan , I'm million % sure that from top to bottom China is the only country peoples of Pakistan trust without any doubts , & consider her the closest respected friend .
but there is a elite political class , always on the side of capitalist ,terrorist manipulative USA +WEST ?
these few have their own special personal interests ,for which they always try their best to put WEST on the top if every thing ?
They live in a constant fear of CHINA as the next controlling power of this world ecnomicly , politically & strategically ?
Thus , they can't see Pakistan getting closer day by day , minute by minute ,second by second to China , they consider the friendship of China & Pakistan as clear & present threat to their wasted personal interests ?
I just , wish some day we can have a chairman like "Mao ze dong " & we can clean these cockroaches from our society .
& sorry , cheap not means bad always?
, its means good too ?
If we can have good quality fighters like J-16s in cheaper prices , that's good for us , & is the blessing ?
So don't get dejected listening few yanky types here , who are not even 10% of our general population ?
As China is getting SU-35 , we are happy about that , we will have a bigger & more concentrated chance to study it .
For China its the beginning of SU-35s , & I'm 100% sure that , it not end just with 24 ?
I think China will order more at least 60 more cause it needs to cover a large area ?
We have few dusscussions with Russian about SU-35s & still we are learning about it , its 50% 50% chance for us , to get 14 or 16 of SU-35s a small strike force for our required use , but still our eyes are set on J-31 for our future ?
I'm personally in favour of getting , upgraded J-16s with more stealth ability , 40 in numbers with 16 SU-35s & rest of our JF- THUNDERS & F- 16S we can have a run through over our enemies , for coming 20 years & that's what we have to defend now .
I love you brother, May Allah bless you.

No one has manufactured fifth generation except for USA,,, Manufacturing fifth generation is risky,,,, we have to use our funds intelligently otherwise there is a risk of what happened to LCA... Problem is we don't have enough funds to spend on a project which feasibility and final outcome is not predictable ...
J20 has started to production, 2101/2103/2102 had been revealed. It will enter into service this year. China is now under mammoth pressure from USA and Japan, we have to catch up the schedule.

Is the Su-35 a twin-seater?

Back
Top Bottom