What's new

PAF Shows How It's Done!

So you used an F-16 to fire a Fox-3 on a Mig-21 Bison which has almost no Fox-3 capability while it was turning back into Indian airspace? Great achievement. Oh and AMRAAM C-5 cost is over $1 million and guess what? US is not selling you anymore. So once you run out of those, yes the F-16s will be museum pieces
Don't bring a knife to a gunfight then.
Ps..don't worry jf17 block 3. ASEA equipped with PL15. Your *** is ours. This time it will be desi dunda and pura Milay ga. Don't worry

Last edited:
We need to invest in 6th gen planes. These 50 year old relics wont do much when India/Israel gets F35's.

Not to mention the single aircraft that runs in to do the vertical Charlie, is already flying high and by the time it pulls up to execute the vertical rolls, it's hardly visible to the naked eye.
They fly higher than 100m. 700-1000' at minimum. They haven't done low level at the parade since 1987 when the Mirage crashed due to a sudden jammed stabilizer, most called it a birdstrike.
LOL!

TRISHUL FORMATION

PS: Don't compare IAF to with PAF, or India with Pakistan. We aren't in the same league.

Last edited:
LOL!

TRISHUL FORMATION

PS: Don't compare IAF to with PAF, or India with Pakistan. We aren't in the same league.
Off course we are not in the same league.
Why else would you be crawling on our forums like strays.

Tell your PM Imran Khan, Mike Pompeo hell even ex PAF staff that. They're all under the impression that only one plane was shot down and that Su 30 is fanboy fiction.
I assume it was Imran Khan and not PAF who actually shot Indian jets on 27 Feb, 2019.
Topic of shooting a Su30mki has been discussed to the death and all the proofs from Indian media (yes Indian media, not Pakistani media ) had been been posted in PDF in relevant forums multiple times. So do not waste your and our time on this issue.

Off course we are not in the same league.
Why else would you be crawling on our forums like strays.
Crawling on PDF forums. 😂😂😂
Absolutely correct.
A million times they are kicked here and yet they keep coming for next insult.

I assume it was Imran Khan and not PAF who actually shot Indian jets on 27 Feb, 2019.
Topic of shooting a Su30mki has been discussed to the death and all the proofs from Indian media (yes Indian media, not Pakistani media ) had been been posted in PDF in relevant forums multiple times. So do not waste your and our time on this issue.

You are free to have as many discussions on imaginary accomplishments as you want.

You are free to have as many discussions on imaginary accomplishments as you want.
We will be happy if in future we will have more such "imaginary accomplishments".
BTW I saw Abhi-none-done's pant along with his jet's wreckage, unfired missiles, his cap and fake Indian pride hung in PAF museum. Guess I was dreaming. Must be some illusion.

We will be happy if in future we will have more such "imaginary accomplishments".
BTW I saw Abhi-none-done's pant along with his jet's wreckage, unfired missiles, his cap and fake Indian pride hung in PAF museum. Guess I was dreaming. Must be some illusion.

accomplishments that only you are able to see, that neither your PM, nor any of your leaders nor any other world leader nor your armed forces talks about. Some random online forummers keeping factasies alive.

accomplishments that only you are able to see, that neither your PM, nor any of your leaders nor any other world leader nor your armed forces talks about. Some random online forummers keeping factasies alive.
Oh boy oh boy
Seems like you were living under a rock on past few years.
So you think not even our armed forces talk about it????
You need some software update.
kon-hai-ye-log-kaha-se-aate-hai-ye-log.jpg

A lesson for Indian fanboys, this is called vertical rolls and PAF shows how to execute this maneuver. All Visible to naked eye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom