What's new

PAF Shows How It's Done!

What

What a stupid post...

If any Airforce does not have twin engine aircraft, they can claim that best in the world.. You can add other countries I. e srilanka, Bangladesh etc in the best Airforce list.. :-) :tup: :-)
Stupid says what stupid does.
Do the airforces that have both single and twin engine Jets only fly twin engine for their events.
Hell even the RAF with its very strict policy of not flying over towns and cities participates with single engine and even WW2 spitfires with flypast over the Buckingham Palace.
So do some homework before jumping in. :)

Give the 50 year uncle working at a corner vape shop in UK a break dude. He has opened 4-5 threads berating India in last 24 hours to cope with the peshawar mosque attack.
Seems there's not just shortages of crumbs in downtown slumdog street but an acute lack of brains and shame.
A person who has to adopt a fake ID just to crawl on a Pakistani forum says a lot about one's own worth.
You also need to work hard on counting your figures and facts. Wish I did have a corner shop, the likes of Tej Bahadur would be my best customer.

oh please, we did extensive evals and found that even Vipers are will not be able to accomodate changes that make them relevant.

Lockheed will tell you the moon to sell their stuff. Boeign called F 18 a 5th Gen fighter to sell them to the australians. Will you actually believe that. And wrt to 'upgrades', we too have upgraded Mig 21 to Bison standards, but aren't going around town calling them 'best in class'.
Ok. LoL.

@Windjammer You are seriously jobless.

68th Republic Day : LCA fighter jet Tejas debuts at parade​

And you are as useless as you were always. What happened after making a debut almost a decade earlier.
Better you just stick to your favourite topic of opening threads on rape.

Well other AFs dont feel comfortable because of civilian areas, its not as if they feel uncomfortable during war. On the other hand, pak forces dont gibe a flying **** about civilians.
By the way, any option of putting wheat bags on the hard points, good practice to drop wheat bags for the hungry population.

for some reason, every time I see an attempt at rebuttal from our Indian friends, I get this image of them in my head:
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 11.57.00 AM.png

you guys just bring your baggage with you

So you used an F-16 to fire a Fox-3 on a Mig-21 Bison which has almost no Fox-3 capability while it was turning back into Indian airspace? Great achievement. Oh and AMRAAM C-5 cost is over $1 million and guess what? US is not selling you anymore. So once you run out of those, yes the F-16s will be museum pieces

Just go back to your 10 dirham an hour parlor-assistant job. Stop wasting people's time here.

While others don't have the confidence to have a single engine jet participate in a simple fly by and even in twin engine they don't feel comfortable at less than 300 Meters. Here's PAF's latest jet, the single engine J-10 rehearsing over the heart of Capital Islamabad for an upcoming event.
While all PAF front line combat aircraft are single engine, they conduct flypast at just 100 meters altitude.

View attachment 914210
They fly higher than 100m. 700-1000' at minimum. They haven't done low level at the parade since 1987 when the Mirage crashed due to a sudden jammed stabilizer, most called it a birdstrike.

@Windjammer PAF doesn't have any twin engined fighter planes....so they obviously have to use what they have and what they have are single engined jets.

You're not showing anyone 'how it's done' you're only doing what you can....

They're alreday museum pieces. F 16 has been flying for over 50 years. They're only about 10 years younger than Mig 21.
True and I agree with you 100%
PAF did what it could on Feb 27 as well. 100% correct

They fly higher than 100m. 700-1000' at minimum. They haven't done low level at the parade since 1987 when the Mirage crashed due to a sudden jammed stabilizer, most called it a birdstrike.
Not to mention the single aircraft that runs in to do the vertical Charlie, is already flying high and by the time it pulls up to execute the vertical rolls, it's hardly visible to the naked eye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom