What's new

What Makes Indian Men Unattractive ? - Lowest SMV (blackpill analysis)

this is making me very angry

@PAKISTANFOREVER
If you have ever conversed with these chimps you will know, why, no reason why indian gals go for pak, white and black dudes, you will be astonished by numbers literally go to manchester, london and leichester(the places i have been to), you be like the **** dude.

this is making me very angry

@PAKISTANFOREVER

img.png

"Hay Rama! Me kitna badnaseeb. Meri qismat phooti! Jai shree ram Modi! Modi jee will get me a white princess he he :)"

Well, it is a fact that Hindu men dont figure high on SMV. (Neither do BDs I suppose?) Pakistanis rate pretty high.

Regards
Yup, Imran Khan as an example was/is pretty famous here for his flirty/sexy persona here in India. no surprise Hindu girls still go crazy for him.
I'm willing to bet if he comes to India and announces that he's looking for a wife, many Hindu women would straight up divorce their husbands for a chance with him.

@NagaBaba

if I'm a woman, I don't want some weak ugly thing impregnating me.. because I want good stronk babies.. because the species depends on it.

Well, women want two things.

#1 As you rightly said, strong, handsome and virile mates for siring healthy progeny (and pleasure as well)
#2 Men who can provide and take care of them and their offsprings and wouldnt run away chasing a harem (this is an issue only in settled societies of course)

So, "smart" women would marry Males #2 but date #1 on the sly. "Alpha for ****s, Beta for bucks" as the vulgar saying goes

Regards

@NagaBaba

if I'm a woman, I don't want some weak ugly thing impregnating me.. because I want good stronk babies.. because the species depends on it.

Well, women want two things.

#1 As you rightly said, strong, handsome and virile mates for siring healthy progeny (and pleasure as well)
#2 Men who can provide and take care of them and their offsprings and wouldnt run away chasing a harem (this is an issue only in settled societies of course)

So, "smart" women would marry Males #2 but date #1 on the sly. "Alpha for ****s, Beta for bucks" as the vulgar saying goes

Regards

So if Indians/Hindus rate lower on the SMV scale and Pakistani males rate higher, that means Indians/Hindus are cucked from the start as their young women are already getting drilled by Pakistani men regularly in the West 😆

I'm ok, have good high born brahmin genes, girls want to be with me. :)

Sometimes it's good not to push the boat out when it comes to sex etc it can open a Pandora's box that you will never recover from

So fundamentally the first time you kiss a girl, or get to first base or had sex your natural excitement levels were 10 (on a scale of 1-10)

If you get hooked on hook up culture and rack up the body count, then your pushing the envelope of how exciting you find any particular "act"

You then need to carry out increasingly freaky shit to get that "excitement hit" when previously a simple kiss got you there

This ruins your own ability to maintain normal relations and not get bored thus increasing the chances of Infidelity

This is especially true for women and this is why a body count of anything above ZERO for a woman is absolute red flag, you will forever be pitted against her early experiences and your ability to pair bond after these experiences is diminished

Absolutely.

There was a YouTuber who explained it very well. Imagine you have a piece of sticky tape. Each time you get into a relationship, the tape sticks into it. Every time you break up, the tape gets pulled off and hence loses its stickiness by a fraction. This continues to the point where the tape begins to lose its stickiness entirely, and the infidelity creeps in.

And by the time you meet an ideal partner, your unsticky tape is all you have to offer for their fully sticky tape. This leads to a multitude of problems, such as lack of fulfilment in relationships demeaning of the opposite sex and a lack of interest.

All in all, casual relationships is the main enemy of the family unit that builds strong states. Any state that falls into casual relationships will fall, due to the destruction of the family unit.

It is just as Salahuddin Ayubi stated: "If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery and nudity common in their younger generation"

I'm ok, have good high born brahmin genes, girls want to be with me. :)
'High born brahmin genes'
didn't know 'impotency' had another name 😆

Absolutely.

There was a YouTuber who explained it very well. Imagine you have a piece of sticky tape. Each time you get into a relationship, the tape sticks into it. Every time you break up, the tape gets pulled off and hence loses its stickiness by a fraction. This continues to the point where the tape begins to lose its stickiness entirely, and the infidelity creeps in.

And by the time you meet an ideal partner, your unsticky tape is all you have to offer for their fully sticky tape. This leads to a multitude of problems, such as lack of fulfilment in relationships demeaning of the opposite sex and a lack of interest.

All in all, casual relationships is the main enemy of the family unit that builds strong states. Any state that falls into casual relationships will fall, due to the destruction of the family unit.

It is just as Salahuddin Ayubi stated: "If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery and nudity common in their younger generation"

Both adultery and nudity are common here in India. Women's clothes are getting shorter and shorter with each day and the supreme court de-criminalised adultery a few years ago. In the coming years Pakistan will be much better than India in this regard.

Last edited:
'High born brahmin genes'
didn't know 'impotency' had another name 😆
you can laughings, sir

but myself is tall and fair, handsome, and very intelligent man... even foreign ladies are always looking at me :)

why ? because Im brahmin, the highest 🙃

bhartis are just bad at this department. It’s an innate thing because most of their dudes just act like passive aggressive bitches and haters, just like the internet.

I’ve never had a problem with girls. But here’s a fun fact, I’ve never approached women. They’ve always chased me around.

I’m married, so when women flirt with me at work, I joke around and say ‘ do u vanT to fraandship me? ‘ in heavy bhartoad accent to ward them off. They end up laughing and pursue me further because I just got so much game that I’m unaware of.

I feel bad for the rest of you nerds, but remember, hassi te passi..

I’m glad I married back home. US women are mentally ill… lmfao

you can laughings, sir

but myself is tall and fair, handsome, and very intelligent man... even foreign ladies are always looking at me :)

why ? because Im brahmin, the highest 🙃
Ruspacted Sir,
Your game ij the best Sir.
Every time you are flying your hair and showing off your goggles, girls are falling down like balling pins Sir.
Aal the time girl surrounding you, but you Sir are not blinking one eyelid aalso.
Pleej also teaching us your secret Sir
We highly grateful in advance Sir

Last edited:
Ruspacted Sir,
Your game ij the best Sir.
Every time you are flying your hair and showing off your goggles, girls are falling down like balling pins Sir.
Aal the time girl surrounding you, but you Sir are not blinking one eyelid aalso.
Pleej also teaching us your secret Sir
We highly grateful in advance Sir
first telling me pls

yourself Brahmin ? which caste ?

Back
Top Bottom