What's new

"What Israel is facing today, India suffered between 2004-14. Never forgive, never forget…" - BJP issues statement of support for Israel

There are people who claim to be Arab and that might be true in some cases. Not all Punjabis claim to be Arabs and mostly the connection with Arab is shown due to reverence. I can go on to say that there are sections of Indians who claim to be someone they are not. It is only Genome mapping that can tell what is what and what it not.

No Pakistani has ever claimed to be an Arab LOL These stupid Indians are spreading lies as usual.

Arabs and Pakistanis are different. Just like Pakistanis and Indians are different.

There are people who claim to be Arab and that might be true in some cases. Not all Punjabis claim to be Arabs and mostly the connection with Arab is shown due to reverence. I can go on to say that there are sections of Indians who claim to be someone they are not. It is only Genome mapping that can tell what is what and what it not.
Even Arabs don't claim to be 100% Arabs. You'll never find an Indian or Pakistani Christian claiming to be British, Dutch, or Portuguese. Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, or Buddhists don't claim to be anything other than Indian.

No Pakistani has ever claimed to be an Arab LOL These stupid Indians are spreading lies as usual.

Arabs and Pakistanis are different. Just like Pakistanis and Indians are different.
My friend some Pakistanis have actually claimed to be Arabs and that may not be false after all. There have been migrations in human civilization and this too isn't an idea far fetched. If i am not mistaken, there is a tribe in Baluchistan whose genome mapping shows that they were predominantly Arabs. I agree that some Indians use exaggeration to a make a point.

My friend some Pakistanis have actually claimed to be Arabs and that may not be false after all. There have been migrations in human civilization and this too isn't an idea far fetched. If i am not mistaken, there is a tribe in Baluchistan whose genome mapping shows that they were predominantly Arabs. I agree that some Indians use exaggeration to a make a point.
The Habsi Sheedi or Makrani community are the primary Arab descendants in Pakistan, also present in the Indian state of Gujarat. Muhammad Yaqoob Qambrani is a notable representative of Pakistan's Arab community.
1696752167067.jpeg

The Habsi Sheedi or Makrani community are the primary Arab descendants in Pakistan, also present in the Indian state of Gujarat. Muhammad Yaqoob Qambrani is a notable representative of Pakistan's Arab community.
View attachment 959352
Indeed.
There is a good read here as well.

It's ironic that Pakistan, which suffered the most from Islamic invaders, has seemingly moved on and forgiven this history. Moreover, Pakistanis have embraced Islam and started identifying as Arabs.
First you need to address your own identity , whether you are Indian, Hindustani or the new version of Bharti .
@ Topic, mighty strong Israelis using F-15s and F-16s against M-16 totting Palestinian or Hamas militants......Bravo .
What has BJP done, launching fake surgical strikes against militants...errr launch pads, giving medals to a shot down pilot who didn't have a clue if he was in India or Pakistan, erecting Galwan VICTORY Wall, capturing Pakistani spy pigeons and shooting down balloons, blowing up innocent fishing boats then fighting over who takes credit for it ....list is extensive not forgetting Indian Air Force being 3rd or 4th largest on the planet crying to Americai n front of the whole world for allowing Pakistan to use AMRAAM missiles....something even the Somalian AirForce would never do .

That might be an exception.

View attachment 959352

Just let them be bro. Don't be overly obsessed with Pakistan.

Somehow they forgot about Manipur. Should have given 1% of that effort in Manipur instead.

The physical features of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent differ from those of Hindus, Sikhs, and Christians due to generations of inbreeding within the Muslim community. This prolonged inbreeding has left a lasting impact on the physiology of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.

The physical features of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent differ from those of Hindus, Sikhs, and Christians due to generations of inbreeding within the Muslim community. This prolonged inbreeding has left a lasting impact on the physiology of Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.
1 meter 49 cm guy is talking about the genetics. Only one thing I don't like about my Indian employees is the fact that after 15 minutes of the labour, they get so smelly and grease. I would send you a whitening cream but as I don't need it , I don't know where to find it. You can ask the Kykes, they need a bit , just a bit. You will need plenty of it. I mean a lorry plus a bucket of deodorant.

1696849802756.png

Back
Top Bottom