What's new

"What Israel is facing today, India suffered between 2004-14. Never forgive, never forget…" - BJP issues statement of support for Israel

If you look at an idol as stone or metal that’s all it is. If you look at it as Bhagwan that’s God. Just like when you turn east and worship air space as Allah - you look at it as air or space , that’s all it is. If you look at it as Allah it is Bhagwan Allah !

So just be very careful when you insult Allah. You can’t play wisecrack smart against Bhagwan Allah

If you look at an idol as stone or metal that’s all it is. If you look at it as Bhagwan that’s God. Just like when you turn east and worship air space as Allah - you look at it as air or space , that’s all it is. If you look at it as Allah it is Bhagwan Allah !

So just be very careful when you insult Allah. You can’t play wisecrack smart against Bhagwan Allah

Don't make partners with Bhagwan, no shiv, no hanuman, no kali, no lingam, no rat, no snake, no Trump, no modi ..... none. Can do that?

There is only one major lesson for Pakistan. Build your defence force. Only when you have a strong defence no one will dare look at you. The dogs will bark, but they won't bite.

Last edited:
More like for the last 1000 yrs not just 2004-14.. India will forever be an underdog.. Never forgive that nor forget that
It's ironic that Pakistan, which suffered the most from Islamic invaders, has seemingly moved on and forgiven this history. Moreover, Pakistanis have embraced Islam and started identifying as Arabs.

It's ironic that Pakistan, which suffered the most from Islamic invaders, has seemingly moved on and forgiven this history. Moreover, Pakistanis have embraced Islam and started identifying as Arabs.

Pakistan is Pakistan. Arabs are Arabs. You Indians hallucinate too much.

The problem with this statement is that is not exclusive to Pakistan. Islam is only 1400 years old and all civilization has at one point left their ancient religion and culture. Do you think 10,000 years ago, current day Indians were Hindus? Or Americans were Christians?

Then why do you Pakistanis have Arabic names?

We also have Pakistani names Hindutva. Are you seriously this stupid? Does an Arab have the name Sheraz? That is my name. I don't even have an Arab name LOL That is right in your face, Gupta.

We also have Pakistani names Hindutva. Does an Arab have the name Sheraz? That is my name. I don't even have an Arab name LOL That is right in your face, Gupta.

Samunder Khan is not an Arabic name.

Many other Muslim countries have people with Muslim names, similar to Pakistanis, those names are not Arabic per se but Muslim names.

20231008_130359.jpg

Samunder Khan is not an Arabic name.

Many other Muslim countries have people with Muslim names, similar to Pakistanis, those names are not Arabic per se but Muslim names.

The Hindu knows this, but acting dumb is also part of his DNA.

The problem with this statement is that is not exclusive to Pakistan. Islam is only 1400 years old and all civilization has at one point left their ancient religion and culture. Do you think 10,000 years ago, current day Indians were Hindus? Or Americans were Christians?
But I never saw a Persian, Turk, Uzbek, or, for that matter, even a Pathan identifying as Arab. Only Punjabi, Sindhi, and Muhajirs claim to be Arabs. Recently, Hassan Nisar, a well-known Pakistani intellectual, claimed that he got his DNA checked, and fortunately, it was 100% Arab. Zaid Hamid, whose father was Bihari and mother Kashmiri, also claims to be an Arab.

But I never saw a Persian, Turk, Uzbek, or, for that matter, even a Pathan identifying as Arab. Only Punjabi, Sindhi, and Muhajirs claim to be Arabs. Recently, Hassan Nisar, a well-known Pakistani intellectual, claimed that he got his DNA checked, and fortunately, it was 100% Arab. Zaid Hamid, whose father was Bihari and mother Kashmiri, also claims to be an Arab.
There are people who claim to be Arab and that might be true in some cases. Not all Punjabis claim to be Arabs and mostly the connection with Arab is shown due to reverence. I can go on to say that there are sections of Indians who claim to be someone they are not. It is only Genome mapping that can tell what is what and what it not.

Back
Top Bottom