What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Götterdämmerung;2340963 said:
In the 1990s, there was a wave of Japanese pop rolling over Europe like Picicato Five. MTV, radio stations, you name it, were crazy about it. Now, nobody even know there was even a wave at all.
Japanese music was never designed for export; it was strictly for local consumption, and any international fame was simply a byproduct. Not with Korean music; this thing is engineered for export from scratch.

Another illustration of ever-increasing Korean influence in Japan.

The latest music video release of KAT-TUN, a top-level Japanese idol team with a decade long career, is distinctively Korean looking and sounding, and you can read about this controversy from the Youtube clip's comments section. Not only have all new Japanese idols coming out this year adapted Korean-style, seasoned veterans are doing it too to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;2340963 said:
In the 1990s, there was a wave of Japanese pop rolling over Europe like Picicato Five. MTV, radio stations, you name it, were crazy about it. Now, nobody even know there was even a wave at all.

What I'd like to note is, even when China was dirt poor, Chinese movies like Farewell my Concubine and Raise the Red Lantern won many awards at European film festivals. I've never heard of a Korean film that's won any awards in Europe.

What I'd like to note is, even when China was dirt poor, Chinese movies like Farewell my Concubine and Raise the Red Lantern won many awards at European film festivals.
Those Chinese movies were called "Art-movies" seen by a few thousands. They were never a commercial success.

So the question is, quality vs. quantity. High quality Chinese films, vs. low brow films from a certain country for the uneducated.
And the Chinese movie industry has devolved since. Nowadays, Chinese movies look much nicer but they still don't sell overseas because they are loaded with political messages, like The Founding Of The Communist Party and Confucius, so they don't even get to win awards anymore.

So the question is, quality vs. quantity. High quality Chinese films, vs. low brow films from a certain country for the uneducated.

Wait....OMG......

I think you're using two accounts in this forum...

Fake German "got my dung" and "FairandUnbiased".

:rofl:

That's a good thing dude. Cuz nobody wants a chinese girl.

:lol: you clown just bite your tail again, if by that logic then japan must occupy your vietnam and korea and india instead of China so they don't have to loose so many blood as they got in the past!!! Your local beautiful vietnamese women will please all of the superior officers with great satisfy and willing love!!!! :lol:

oh well, I just forgot, why talking too far, right these days your vietnamese women are in high demand in rural areas of China and South Korea, vietnam is well known as a number 1 country in mailing bridges exporting!!! Some of the most poorest regions in China could easily buy your girls with few bucks!!! I know your vietnamse are very proud of producing such beautiful girl for sell!!!

Happy yet, talkative troll???? :lol:

:lol: you clown just bite your tail again, if by that logic then japan must occupy your vietnam and korea and india instead of China so they don't have to loose so many blood as they got in the past!!! Your local beautiful vietnamese women will please all of the superior officers with great satisfy and willing love!!!! :lol:

oh well, I just forgot, why talking too far, right these days your vietnamese women are in high demand in rural areas of China and South Korea, vietnam is well known as a number 1 country in mailing bridges exporting!!! Some of the most poorest regions in China could easily buy your girls with few bucks!!! I know your vietnamse are very proud of producing such beautiful girl for sell!!!

Happy yet, talkative troll???? :lol:
It only show that Vn women have more freedom than in another poor nations like Cambodian, if they wanna leave, then Ok, they can leave freely when Camodian women got ban in Marriage to Korean Men , and pls don't say you're richer than us.

btw: S.Korea helping us alot to return the favour now.

K-pop is pretty big over here.

Wonder girls, Super Junior have all come and done concerts here. Pretty impressive when you consider there are virtually no Koreans here.

It only show that Vn women have more freedom than in another poor nations like Cambodian, if they wanna leave, then Ok, they can leave freely when Camodian women got ban in Marriage to Korean Men , and pls don't say you're richer than us.

Cambodian got banned because the government wanted to protect them from violence. Vietnam is irresponsible.

The problem with Vietnam is that you always try to find excuses for your failure and accept your inferiority as natural. That's why you are poor at the African level, and we are only poor at the Latin American level.

He's not a Cambodian!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom