What's new

What is your view about Korea and Vietnam?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2056438 said:
Seem that Chinese are very happy coz they supported women-smuggle

' hope they live happily in china....if not ,dont waste youth and beauty.... ' cant u understand what that means?

vietnam woman paid a lot for war,for vietnam man.but some of u viets just dont know how to treasure them.u just use them and abandon them. i mean some,not all of viets.for example. Mr.Robinhood.he said vietnam send those girls to be spy....

What makes those two China's historical vassal states become so reckless? :undecided:

Isn't it the United States of America? :lol:

...in addition to their own foolishness.

In fact, their abandonment of using Chinese language causes their history-less, and makes them even more reckless.

LOL you're so funny. I don't have a brain at the moment? A moment? What? It looks like you can't even think further than a moment. Actually, I have more respect for the Korean's. :lol::azn::woot::yahoo:

lol``i'm confused who actually you like to kissing their ar$e? Russians? Americans? Japnese? and now Koreans? seriouly where is your brain and most importantly dignity?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

' hope they live happily in china....if not ,dont waste youth and beauty.... ' cant u understand what that means?

vietnam woman paid a lot for war,for vietnam man.but some of u viets just dont know how to treasure them.u just use them and abandon them. i mean some,not all of viets.for example. Mr.Robinhood.he said vietnam send those girls to be spy....

and he got banned again alone with 2 others accounts of his``why cant people to bring common senses into discussion?``

lol``i'm confused who actually you like to kissing their ar$e? Russians? Americans? Japnese? and now Koreans? seriouly where is your brain and most importantly dignity?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

and he got banned again alone with 2 others accounts of his``why cant people to bring common senses into discussion?``

LOL, name someone who doesn't kiss someone's *****? rcrmj, you need to expand your horizon my friend. Do you only hang out with Chinese friends? Here's a life lesson for you. You gotta earn respect, not demand it.

ok, so im south korean and after reading all this i guess you guys pretty much hate anyone who isnt chinese... well i have to admit, yes, i am admitting the failures of my race. yeah, Samsung's products are a piece of ****, yeah, that doctor was a total jackass in convincing us that he was a miracle worker. But im still proud of my race and i dont consider others lesser than me nor higher. Honestly, i think that chinese, japanese, and vietnamese people are pretty cool.:undecided: Sure, Korea's made some mistakes but its not like China's perfect too. instead of only pointing out the mistakes of others why dont u guys show some humility and admit your mistakes too? its not like you guys are making the name of ur race any better by sitting in this forum and insulting others. go out and help people, make people remember your name. "oh who's that awfully kind asian kid over there?" "oh he's Chinese/Japanese/Korean." Really? ill have to remember that about those people...":agree:

Meh Think North Koreans are Ok however Kim Jong Il needs to be taken out and replaced with a Military Junta, SK is ok, Meh ups and downs with Vietnam still Viets are funny.

ok, so im south korean and after reading all this i guess you guys pretty much hate anyone who isnt chinese... well i have to admit, yes, i am admitting the failures of my race. yeah, Samsung's products are a piece of ****, yeah, that doctor was a total jackass in convincing us that he was a miracle worker. But im still proud of my race and i dont consider others lesser than me nor higher. Honestly, i think that chinese, japanese, and vietnamese people are pretty cool.:undecided: Sure, Korea's made some mistakes but its not like China's perfect too. instead of only pointing out the mistakes of others why dont u guys show some humility and admit your mistakes too? its not like you guys are making the name of ur race any better by sitting in this forum and insulting others. go out and help people, make people remember your name. "oh who's that awfully kind asian kid over there?" "oh he's Chinese/Japanese/Korean." Really? ill have to remember that about those people...":agree:
Stay here long enough and you will confirm that even more. Nobody is perfect, as the saying goes, but to the Chinese boys here, the Chinese is just less imperfect than the rest of us 'inferior' Asians. Be generous and let them be happy in that delusion.

They are not!! :angry: Samsung's really stepped up their game, man. lol

But I agree with your post. No one's perfect. No race, culture, country, group, or singular person. :cheers:

Off-topic: Your avatar..:rofl:

I distinctly remember a user by the name Korean who was spewing out all sorts of anti-China racism and talking about using chemical weapons on China, blowing up the Three Gorges dam, how Chinese were inferior negros, how K-pop means that Koreans are enslaving Chinese, and all that nice stuff.

Sometimes, one bad person can ruin a whole country's image.

I distinctly remember a user by the name Korean who was spewing out all sorts of anti-China racism and talking about using chemical weapons on China, blowing up the Three Gorges dam, how Chinese were inferior negros, how K-pop means that Koreans are enslaving Chinese, and all that nice stuff.

Sometimes, one bad person can ruin a whole country's image.

And isn't it up to us, as the better person, to look past one rambling idiot, and respect all cultures and peoples still?? :cheers:

Meh Think North Koreans are Ok however Kim Jong Il needs to be taken out and replaced with a Military Junta, SK is ok, Meh ups and downs with Vietnam still Viets are funny.

He he, down with China, Chinese guys here are jokers.:P

You are more pan-Asian American but many Korean Americans more strongly identify with South Korea and its hyper-nationalist youth culture. Those people hate Chinese rabidly, even Chinese Americans. We had a guy here who was banned called "Korean." You can read some of this posts.

Stay here long enough and you will confirm that even more. Nobody is perfect, as the saying goes, but to the Chinese boys here, the Chinese is just less imperfect than the rest of us 'inferior' Asians. Be generous and let them be happy in that delusion.

i though your 2 shameless fools never consider yourself as an "Asian" since you declare you were born in the U.S. so USA must be your favorite daddy. Just how you acting against China here, no you are not only against the Communist Party but YOU are having really extreme damn racist on the Chinese. Kind of Shhh looser like you got b.utt kicked hard decades ago and that make you to flee to the US for refugees. YOU never learn to admit that pathetic past but still self tasting your bitter loosing, YOU joint the US army just for nothing but to seek for a revenge but that never be happen stupid, you are nothing but a lapdog who dream to fight and die for your master. You have no self esteem here because of your half-bred ideology, your own people call YOU a banana is never wrong!!!! Who would you fight for when your non-Communist vietnam and usa in conflict, the answer is lapdog will fight for whom feed its longer!!!

gabit, you are surely a real damn fool I have met til then, never though of yourslef too high and calling people here "boys" , how damn your old and life you have to rise that son of b.itch to us!!!

a fool is a fool, kind of fool like you and that korean are not different, both are looser under the hands if the Chinese for thousand year, USA come and will go but your vietnma and korea will be there forever, keep that cocky voice and prepare for the results later!!!

.....and I forgot to tell you that kind of southeast asian dark skin like you never be viewed as a supercity ethnic in both korean and japanese eyes, so never brag yourself to stuck up with those people, they will kill you and treat you like a underdog if they need to do so, forget your wet dream of equal standing with so called "East Asian"!!!

This is the norm of PDF you can't say anything against china and Pakistan basically can't speak truth.
But it's like this.

Person A : Nazis hated Jews so they murdered 6 million of them.
Mode : You must be an anti-Semitic Nazi sympathizer who hates Jews! You are banned!
Person A : What?

This is the norm of PDF you can't say anything against china and Pakistan basically can't speak truth.

Yet i see indians abusing Pakistani martyrs,our religion,our nation.. opening threads abt baluchistan,violence,AID,society ills,have anti Pak,chinese signs n avatars and what not?

I also have visited indian forums where they literally abuse Pakistan,celebrate deaths of Pakistanis,bomb blasts,taliban attacks... and what not... heck the use of P.. and ch..ks is the standard lingo of the awesome indian forums... Which PDF doesnt tolerate and people like you get banned...

So stop cribbing n whining....Nobody invited you here...You are free to leave... Why is it tht you dnt? OBSESSION?HATRED?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom