What's new

What is your opinion on ex-president Yahya Khan?

Dashta of yahya kha, general rani
tumblr_inline_mhqp6gw9DT1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhqp7k6tG31qz4rgp.jpg

NoorjehanYahyaKhan.jpg

Yahya Khan was a corrupt man, i really can never understand how a person like him was able to reach top position in PA.
His character is narrated by Qudrat Ullah Shahab in his book "Shahab Nama" when he narrates an incident of 1948, When General Yaha was a Captain or Major.
Then the incident in 1965 war, when Akhnoor was about to fall to advancing Pakistani Armour under command of General Akhter Malik, and suddenly the command was changed and given to Yaha Khan which resulted in the stalemate. Even Indian historians believe that have that event not happened, the history of South Asia would have been different now.
Then again Qudrat Ullah Shahab has narrated how Bhutto supported Yahya Khan as the successor to Ayub Khan in 1969.
Leaving conspiracy theories aside, atleast i have no doubt in my mind that there was a hidden hand behind Yahya Khan which keep him in driving seat until got the desired results. Or may be Yaha Khan was very good at doing TC, so that he got that much power.
If we take a look at history such character wise corrupt people are always favorites of people like Bhutto, who easily buy them for their own agenda. Woman, Money and Power.. 3 things through which one can purchase a person. And isnt it easy when you have a person like Yahya Khan there, which can do anything just for the cost of Red Label?

Darkest chapter in the history of Pakistan, due to 3,4 persons whole nation paid such a heavy price.

Sad indeed

as a president and the leader of Pakistan he was a failure
his personal life is of no interest to me
his failure meant the success of Bhutto phenomenon

Gen Ayub left the helm for him and the chips were really down for the military dictatorship and I dont see much where he excelled in putting the things in order

there is much hate, rant and rhetoric against him which borders lunacy. no narration is unbiased or fair. every thing written about him starts with how drunk he was or how many women he bedded in one night ending with explaining the fall of Dhaka on him and military.. job done.

staying civil and objective one can see that he failed on many counts regarding Agar talla conspiracy, East Pakistan operation, unrest and anarchy in the country and presenting the Pakistani case in the UN.

people who are butt hurt over his drinking and womanising must look into the lives of our Ummayat and Abasaid Caliph kings like Haroon Ur Rasheed who can shame any current day playboy hands down

Dashta of yahya kha, general rani
tumblr_inline_mhqp6gw9DT1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhqp7k6tG31qz4rgp.jpg

NoorjehanYahyaKhan.jpg

wish there were cameras during the time of Mughal , Ottoman empire and our Caliphates in Baghdad then you would have seen what did the Harem's of those "Muslim" kings contained.

Gen Ayub left the helm for him and the chips were really down for the military dictatorship and I dont see much where he excelled in putting the things in order

there is much hate, rant and rhetoric against him which borders lunacy. no narration is unbiased or fair. every thing written about him starts with how drunk he was or how many women he bedded in one night ending with explaining the fall of Dhaka on him and military.. job done.

staying civil and objective one can see that he failed on many counts regarding Agar talla conspiracy, East Pakistan operation, unrest and anarchy in the country and presenting the Pakistani case in the UN.

people who are butt hurt over his drinking and womanising must look into the lives of our Ummayat and Abasaid Caliph kings like Haroon Ur Rasheed who can shame any current day playboy hands down

wish there were cameras during the time of Mughal , Ottoman empire and our Caliphates in Baghdad then you would have seen what did the Harem's of those "Muslim" kings contained.
It seems i offended you by mentioning the zina kari of your fauji general....even today many fauji generals are drinkers and zinna kaar.

Okay , So i am adding this video . This is not against Pakistan . I just want to share the history .
All my pakistani brothers should watch and see , what happened against us .

A very powerful speech, he was a good orator.

@ Once General Yahya Khan took power, I was at Rawalpindi closer to GHQ. I had an excess to GHQ as my father was servering in GHQ in those days. My impression was that it was not like that that Ayub handed power to Yahya rather it was General Yahya who took over power from Ayub in a silent military coup. Bhutto also had an hand on it.

@ General Yahya was a competent general there is no doubt in it. It is immaterial whether he was drunkard or not. He was straight soldier. He really wanted to hand over power to the elected representives but he failed to tackle the situation as a country like India was directly involved. Which both Bhutto and Mujib could not realize.

@ In was in the month of January 1971, suddenly one Indian plane was hijjaked by the Kashimiris and landed at Lahore. Bhutto at once came to Lahore and greeted the Hijakar with out realizing that it might be planted by Indian RAW. Soon, the Hijakars released the passengers and blew off the Air India. What was the end result ? The airlink between West and East over India stopped. Poor Bhutto hardly realized the hard fact. But Pakistan Army had to pay this inch by inch !!! Now, great hero Mujib who thought that I have been elected by the people so I am the lord who stops me, whatever I wants they bloody will give me. And he started bargaining and playing foul with Yahya. At later stage once a compromise between Yahya and Mujib was almost imminent, RAW came into being and isolated Mujib in the bilateral meeting between Yahya and Mujib. Mujib was almost mum from 18/19 March 1971 and the meeting used to conducted by other leaders of Awami Laeque. After 15 March 1971, the things are not under the control of Mujib. By this time killing of non-Bengalise and Bihares already started in many districts of East Pakistan by the direct instigation of India. So, no compromise. Mujib was in a delimma what to do, the day he was arrested he was still hoping that Yahya will do something for him but by this time Yahya also had nothing to do. Yet after arresting Mujib was happy that atleast the country is saved. He could have very well fled to India but he did not. He was in a believe that he might be killed by the RAW ???? It was not only Mujib but there were many inside Awami Leaque who were not ready to go India. Dr Kamal Hossain was one of them. It was this Kamal who negociated through his brother-in-law who was Maj in Pakistan army for surrender. Soon on 03/04 April 1971 he surrendered and shifted to West Pakistan. Here the word shifted I use as because probably he was not a prisoner. He married to one Sindhi lady.

@ Since Yahya came to power through a military coup so he never wanted that any fraction of Muslim Leaque to come to power. He secretly helped both Bhutto and Mujib. Mujib got free hand not only in election campaign but also intimidation in every where.Yahya at once freezed the central fund of Convention Muslim Leaque. He also freezed the bank accounts of the big industrialist of 22 families. He also dismissed atleast 500 CSP officers. So, all his activities went against the interest of Muslim Leaque.

Last edited:

I know Yahya Khan had many sex slaves. Not just Yahya Khan but many caliphs also had sex slaves. This is very sick. This is the most darkest part of Islam. I am a Muslim but I am slowly turning into agnostic due to such special permission given to men to own sex slaves. I just don't get why Allah permitted sex without marriage. It is Zina to have sex without marriage but with female slaves its permitted. Strange.

From history what i learned that Yahya was loose character person and he is a womanizer and a drinker.

Back
Top Bottom