• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CatSultan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please pick the one you most identify with

EDIT:
It seems many people do not know about Islamic Nationalism. Please see this thread for more information.

Last edited:
what exactly is Islamic nationalism and how is it different from Pan-Islamic or Secular nationalism?

Personally I think old civilizations need detox of Chinese Moa type revolution, after detoxing they can try whatever...

what exactly is Islamic nationalism and how is it different from Pan-Islamic or Secular nationalism?

Personally I think old civilizations need detox of Chinese Moa type revolution, after detoxing they can try whatever...
Muhammad Iqbal described it. see this thread @doorstar @Valar.

by detox do you mean murdering 2.3% of the worlds population? Like Chairman mao did

There is no Islamic Nationalism. Both are totally different and adverse concepts. The term may be coined by Iqbal but was rejected by Muslim scholars unanimously from Barelvi and Deobandi. Pan-Islamic will be a better-suited word.

I was pro-secular earlier but leaning towards Right-wing ideology by seeing the hypocrisy of liberals.

Pan Islamism
Pakistani nationalism
Traditional/conservatism

Pan Islamism doesn't mean you live under one Islamic country but different states can live like the EU. The Muslim states need to look towards islam for guidance and not the west. Quran is the light not west.

Please pick the one you most identify with

It seems many people do not know about Islamic Nationalism. Please see this thread for more information.
Jewish of course.

Pan Islamism
Pakistani nationalism
Traditional/conservatism

Pan Islamism doesn't mean you live under one Islamic country but different states can live like the EU. The Muslim states need to look towards islam for guidance and not the west. Quran is the light not west.
Well put.

Step 1 in my opinion is building a strong state of our own. EU only worked when everyone had something to contribute.

What is "Ahmadism"? Kindly define it.

Pan Islamism
Pakistani nationalism
Traditional/conservatism

eradication of all western colonial education, to promote our history, tailor our education fit for us and economy, job prority for paks first then others, barter trade and gold dinar, promotion of buy pak made products over others, fine industry producing crap products, just like today we pick the best to go to west or best institutions in our country the uneducated becomes molvi we need to pick best talent for molvi, pick he rest for rest education.

Well put.

Step 1 in my opinion is building a strong state of our own. EU only worked when everyone had something to contribute.

All Muslim states need to build a strong state of their own and then be strong enough to join a EU type of union or come under a Islamic Federal Union. All states will have the choice to keep their own language and culture etc.

Pakistani nationalism does not mean you look down at other states but that you work hard to build your own state, you love your state and have the believe to work with other states in the Union.

Traditional or conservation means you protect your values, morals, art, culture, history. Keep and protect anything that is good and fair and reject that is evil or against Islam.

It is a great deception that Islam is not compatible in the 21st century and we need to somehow change islam to fit in to the 21st century. Islam is a way of life, code of life. Its definitely not what the 21st century mullahs are preaching, look at the Quran and look at the Islamic history to learn.

eradication of all western colonial education, to promote our history, tailor our education fit for us and economy, job prority for paks first then others, barter trade and gold dinar, promotion of buy pak made products over others, fine industry producing crap products, just like today we pick the best to go to west or best institutions in our country the uneducated becomes molvi we need to pick best talent for molvi, pick he rest for rest education.

The historical Islamic education system must be brought back. Our morals, values etc must be taught to our children. This materialist education system will destroy us and the world.

Pan Islamism
Pakistani nationalism
Traditional/conservatism

Some PanIslamists I've seen want different countries in a federation or union. Others think nationalism is haram and want only one caliphate. Maybe I should have specified those two in the poll.
What is "Ahmadism"? Kindly define it.
They are also called Qadiyanis. They follow Mirza Ghulam Ahmed.
Communism, Islam.
"Religion is the opium of the masses" - Karl Marx
There is no Islamic Nationalism. Both are totally different and adverse concepts.
Did you read the excerpt?

Back
Top Bottom