What's new

What is the Solution ?

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mafia amended law to protect NS. And they launched protesters by touching the sensitive matter of Faith of the general public.
They deliberately planned this chaos. Corrupt Mafia engaged state in Internal security to get safe exit from Corruption charges. What is the solution now? What is the way forward?
Now the options are limited. I think the best approach is to trap them in their own trap. Hold them accountable for the crimes they committed.

But the Question is How?

What is the best Solution?

What is the way Forward?

Mafia amended law to protect NS. And they launched protesters by touching the sensitive matter of Faith of the general public.
They deliberately planned this chaos. Corrupt Mafia engaged state in Internal security to get safe exit from Corruption charges. What is the solution now? What is the way forward?
Now the options are limited. I think the best approach is to trap them in their own trap. Hold them accountable for the crimes they committed.

But the Question is How?

What is the way Forward?

The only for now is deescalation.

Only time will do that.

How to punish Mafia for the crime they committed against state?

A more pertinent concern will be the environment in which they can be punished.

Once the environment is conducive, only then can we step forward.

All I can say at this time, is N-league should not have been given the time and freedom to orchestrate this drama.

First Question is why was this law changed? then you can reach a solution. There are many good brains here may be we get some logical answer.

But the Question is How?

What is the way Forward?

Deescalation!

One Solution Trap the trappers

They should protest near houses of Corrupt MNA , MPAs of corrupt Mafia instead of causisng inconvenience to the general public. People please divert their attention to the right place of protest. Trap this government with the same trick they tried to trap the state. Plan of Mafia is to engage state in internal security & get safe exit from Corruption cases. Trap them in their own trick & spread awareness.

One Solution Trap the trappers

They should protest near houses of Corrupt MNA , MPAs of corrupt Mafia instead of causisng inconvenience to the general public. People please divert their attention to the right place of protest. Trap this government with the same trick they tried to trap the state. Plan of Mafia is to engage state in internal security & get safe exit from Corruption cases. Trap them in their own trick & spread awareness.
People are constantly throwing stones at the house of Zahid hamid.

De-escalation may result in creating another stake holder Khadim Kizvi in Pakistan politics. It wont be the the end but start of many such tantrums in future.

Nip it in the bud !!

I don't really think outside observers have an appreciation for the scale of the situation in Pakistan right now! if the army comes out the government goes, if the government goes we the protesters win and if the protesters win then the state is weakened and the army will be forced to consider Emergency in which case we are back to 2007.

No one in military circles wants to use force against protesters, you don't understand or appreciate the fallout from that action and the army knows it only too well! Hence this current impasse.

I believe the Writ of the state should be established, even thou if one agree or disagree with the policies of the Gov, if not then brace urself for more Khadim Hussain Rizvi'sss.. :coffee:

Deescalating the situation basically means leaving the work for tomorrow and next time even harder because this way khadim rizvi will come out stronger.

Back
Top Bottom