What's new

What is the best way to transfer money from Pakistan to UK ?

Hi there,

Its easy to send money from Uk to Pakistan but opposite is quiet hard especially when amount is above 15 lakhs(10000 pounds). I don't have foreign currency account in Pakistan. I know about western unions or money grams but they have set restriction on amount as you cannot send money above certain limit

My question is what is best legal and safe way to transfer money ( 60 Lakhs/6 million or more) from Pakistan to UK. Thanks

Send it to me and i will take it personally when i go back to Pakistan in September:devil:

Does Warren Buffet, Michael Dell, Bill Gates, and every other millionaire including your Taren pays all their supposed tax brackets? Hell No. They get breaks as their money is invested in businesses creating jobs. They could be worth trillions, but their tax is ONLY limited to what they personally make and is under their name.

I used to have a small plane for business travel. To people, I owned the plane, but it was through our corporation. So all expenses were paid by the corporate office. I paid $ 0 dollars on my taxes for the expensive airplane. In fact, I was able to deduct all expensive meals I took my clients out on to discuss business. A local city's Mayor came to us and told us, if we can create 100 or more jobs, our corporate office will be designated a Tax Free entity for any Real Estate and other taxes for 10 years.

Listening to an angry cricketer who couldn't manage his marriage multiple times, and just bashing everyone is MUCH easier. Its like a TV show. Getting him to show you the REAL WORLD understanding and a real agenda, is HARD!!! As he doesn't know himself and has been a cricketer all his life. He should just work on the cancer hospital as that's what he's really good at and can help a lot of people's lives!! He's not cut for political or PM stuff. This is an honest statement.
Are you equating NS to Bill Gates? Wow what you smoking these days?

I compared all the rich people on the planet. I am no Bill G, but who knows, I may benefit from these tax breaks as well, which the rich get all over the globe due to their investments, job creations and all. Just the way the world and businesses work :tup:

If you could ever extract the real common sense meaning out of my posts, TRUE me, you wouldn't be supporting IK. You'd be a different, calm and smart person, who is successful in life and doesn't blame all their short comings on NS!!!! Just like IK and his followers do all the time !!!! Its a proven scientific fact that "crazies attract crazies", you are welcome to ask any psychiatrist.

This issue that IK shows serious symptoms of, is called paranoia unfortunately and there is a pill for that. Science has advanced so much that many mental disorders and paranoia are actually very treatable. The concept of "rigging" and "massive corruption" and "no projects are being worked on, the pictures are fake", the "sit ins", "the power at all costs" .....these are all traits and symptoms of paranoid personality, in medical terms, called schizo-effective disorder and have many other versions of this issue too.

Here, read this yourself and for others benefit, I am posting it. Who knows, may be some people reading the following might actually go to a doctor and get better:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#1

due to their investments, job creations and all.
I think this answers your rich delusional thinking:

If you could ever extract the real common sense meaning out of my posts,
Common sense and you dont get along :pop: We all know that! You have proved it too many times to mention :tup:

You'd be a different, calm and smart person, who is successful in life and doesn't blame all their short comings on NS!!!! Just like IK and his followers do all the time !!!! Its a proven scientific fact that "crazies attract crazies", you are welcome to ask any psychiatrist.
Note I didnt even read this rant just saw IK and knew where or why it was up!

You are encouraged to visit a psychiatrist because my post had nothing to do with IK and you brought him in to bash him as all your post....Common sense much? No just jealousy, hatred and brainwashed propaganda spewer... :agree:

Otherwise explain how IK came in...DID I MENTION HIM? Refer to him? Asked ANYTHING about him?

Another job weldone to prove you and common sense have nothing to do with each other :tup:

This issue that IK shows serious symptoms of, is called paranoia unfortunately and there is a pill for that. Science has advanced so much that many mental disorders and paranoia are actually very treatable. The concept of "rigging" and "massive corruption" and "no projects are being worked on, the pictures are fake", the "sit ins", "the power at all costs" .....these are all traits and symptoms of paranoid personality, in medical terms, called schizo-effective disorder and have many other versions of this issue too.
And some more IK bashing...How much are you paid per bash? :pop:

As for pills there is also a term for your habits sadly there is no pill for that!

Here, read this yourself and for others benefit, I am posting it. Who knows, may be some people reading the following might actually go to a doctor and get better:

Would you like to read how mental you sound? I can actually dig up a few case studies to equate your degree jabbering off topic and paranoia! :rofl:

I think this answers your rich delusional thinking:
Common sense and you dont get along :pop: We all know that! You have proved it too many times to mention :tup:

You are encouraged to visit a psychiatrist because my post had nothing to do with IK and you brought him in to bash him as all your post....Common sense much? No just jealousy, hatred and brainwashed propaganda spewer... :agree:

Otherwise explain how IK came in...DID I MENTION HIM? Refer to him? Asked ANYTHING about him?

Another job weldone to prove you and common sense have nothing to do with each other :tup:

Would you like to read how mental you sound? I can actually dig up a few case studies to equate your degree jabbering off topic and paranoia! :rofl:

Sweety, don't take my post in a negative manner because its going to hurt a little and my intention is just to give you real facts. Sorry. Here goes!!

1) What do you know about Ben Sanders? If I start to write his history, you'd be surprised. This little video here, is called politics. Something you and a few of your cousins here fail to understand. Second, we are a CAPITALIST nation. What that means, is, its a FREE market. The government has NO reason to interfere in people's businesses unless there is issues to public safety or welfare.

2) Mr. Sanders and others, oppose second amendment and talk about bringing in an economic system into our society like the French have. Where the government provides social welfare and all. We are not that society and our growth and status is a testament to our Capitalist system. I'd hate to see our country become a crap hole like France ( I love France, don't get me wrong, I have family ties there). But our system is different. Btw, what you forget is Mr. Alan Greenspan and his successors were brought in by democrats, meaning the SAME Ben Sanders VOTED for them :rofl: :enjoy: ( talk about shiiit has bosses) :lol:

3) Similarly, his stand on Gun control if effing dumb to say the least!!!! I can GUARANTEE you, if in San Burnadino, there were 1 or 2 citizens trained, armed with weapons and a license to carry, believe me, the casualties would've been reduced. Same goes for school children attacks. If there were teachers and others armed in the school (similar to what you guys have now started to do in Pakistan too), the death toll would've been MUCH lower. And the bad guys would be taken out much sooner. The only person who has it together ALL the way with the executive presence I think the US needs, is Jeb Bush. The guy doesn't act like a street thug, nor does he want to destroy the economy like the Dems do and have done till day ( take a look at the economy within the past month, people have lost 40-50% of their retirement as the market corrects itself due to the mess called "Made in China" with slowing down growth in their country.

4) I will ALWAYS write in favor of progress, growth and peace in Pakistan as it impacts the globe and the Pakistanis more than anyone else. So IK, doesn't have anything political savvy in him. So the truth will be written no matter what.

IK's brain power in Pakistani politics and Bilawal's brain power, is the same to me. None of them understand the challenges Pakistan faces.

Just the other day, he wanted to be a part of sit-ins and all again and criticized the privitization of the airline. But yet, in the SAME speech (if you want to call his mad statements that), he mentioned how KPK is starting to privatize their hospitals. And the privatization was on his agenda too :angel: :crazy: :hitwall:. So my request to the Pakistanis, is that DO NOT vote for crazy fools who don't want you (the Pakistani people) GROW!!! You have already elected the people who are actually growing Pakistan. Someone who visited Pakistan on business two months ago, told me that "the growth is visible from Karachi to Peshawer". So if an American guy can see it, you and your friends on here, and IK should be able to also see it.

Spitting out hate, anger, lying about things, having paranoia of "rigging" in everything is all negative politics that Pakistan can't afford now. Time for IK to take some medication, control his bi-polarness and learn to act like a leader. He should take a training course in leadership in the US or the UK. 6 months worth of education in this area, would go a LONG way :enjoy:

The usual. Plus, NS along with all the political-ruling elite(referring to the Feudal class) pay taxes, that includes Asif Zardari, don't be surprised dear. Don't dare associate corruption with these names, they are pure as they come.

Anyone knows a best way to transfer money from Pakistan to USA?

Kanglay nahi ho gay bhai, Ameer ho jaoo gay.

Aap ka paisa Amanat sumj kar Invest karoonga.....:D

Jitna profit hooga - Adha aap ka or Adha mera ( or Aap kay hisay ka Tax bhi mein bharoonga )
Just like Mulla Gang in Rawalpindi who offered prays five times & done Imamat at different mosques. When they get strong position when peoples trust them they said they have Hilal Business where peoples can invest & get monthly reward.

When peoples give money they collected billion of PKR from entire Rawalpindi & escaped.

Neither FIA, ISI, NAB could returned peoples money because it directly transferred into Paradise for peoples housing society.

And Peoples Recognized Them
With the name of

"Hilal Business With Religious Sanity" [emoji23]

Hi there,

Its easy to send money from Uk to Pakistan but opposite is quiet hard especially when amount is above 15 lakhs(10000 pounds). I don't have foreign currency account in Pakistan. I know about western unions or money grams but they have set restriction on amount as you cannot send money above certain limit

My question is what is best legal and safe way to transfer money ( 60 Lakhs/6 million or more) from Pakistan to UK. Thanks
No its not. I just transferred 25k pounds to UK.
$10000 is the limit you can carry with you. I think bro u may be mixing the two

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom