What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

I have faced hatred from the first tour at India. Before that time, I used to support India at the cricket matches. On every tour, I have faced at least one incident of hatred being Bangladeshi. Although, the educated middle class people do show respect us a lot.

Educated Indians do know, about the growth and development in Bangladesh. But, most illiterate people knows Bangladesh is still undeveloped one. Indian media is also reluctant to publish development in Bangladesh, rather focusing on so called religious extremism and poverty (Based on 70s - 80s data).

Thanks for recognizing that hatred due to lack of education and not general xenophobia of Indias which you faced while in India. It is the same in UK too.You basically said the same what I said, a bangladeshi does not face any problem in India.
About indian media showing bangladesh as poor, indian media does not show much about bangladesh at all. I dont know whether that is good of bad for you.

Can you write a few bad and good moments of your visit to India. I am sure you have something interesting to say.

Thanks for recognizing that hatred due to lack of education and not general xenophobia of Indias which you faced while in India. It is the same in UK too.You basically said the same what I said, a bangladeshi does not face any problem in India.
About indian media showing bangladesh as poor, indian media does not show much about bangladesh at all. I dont know whether that is good of bad for you.

Can you write a few bad and good moments of your visit to India. I am sure you have something interesting to say.

Indian media is cheap, period.

The arrest of various hujis (extremist outfits) in Bangladesh was mostly done with Indian help. So, in a way, under the Awami League administration, India pretty much runs the ACTUAL security of Bangladesh. India is quite influential in the country, especially under the Awami League.

There are issues such as unfair trading. Indian and Thai goods flood the entire markets. Even shampoos, honey and soaps come from India! Very simple goods. However, Bangladeshi goods don't get much attention in the Indian market due to barriers.

Indian media is cheap, period.

News about Bangladesh is almost negligible in India media

They are not free with babas and politicians so why you are worried about Indian media ????

News about Bangladesh is almost negligible in India media

They are not free with babas and politicians so why you are worried about Indian media ????

I never said Indian media worry me.

bangladesh cannot do anything to counter interferance.............india to south asia is same what US is to the world

Indian media in the English language does not publish anything that does not concern India.

The Bengali media does publish issues of Bangladesh.

I think India is always getting help from BD. An it's for everyday.

As we r separated from Pak so India has got a huge huge market here. If we were together then India would not, definitely, get this BD market in this dominant way. Also u got a big relax by helping BD and by breaking Pak in 71 strategically. So u should be satisfy with these.

We are importing many many things from India. Our bad luck that we can not produce these as we have no patriot politician!

Not win offer to BD as we could loose other permanent partner.

BD doesn't have any patriot politician? What the hell of an arguemen is that. By that logic India also doesn't have any politician (because they are all corrupt). Congress party has adopted Sheikh Hasina's party and Bangladesh and wasting precious taxpayer's money on charity towards Bangladesh. If India had patriot politicians they would not have done so much of charity towards Bangladesh. National interest should come first and Congress party should keep its friendship with AL behind becuase Hasina is taking undue advantage of that friendship and taking easy money from India for Bangladesh.

BD doesn't have any patriot politician? What the hell of an arguemen is that. By that logic India also doesn't have any politician (because they are all corrupt). Congress party has adopted Sheikh Hasina's party and Bangladesh and wasting precious taxpayer's money on charity towards Bangladesh. If India had patriot politicians they would not have done so much of charity towards Bangladesh. National interest should come first and Congress party should keep its friendship with AL behind becuase Hasina is taking undue advantage of that friendship and taking easy money from India for Bangladesh.

Indian leadership is far more committed than Bangladeshi leadership.

If India completely took in Hasina's ideology, then India would not have the strong middle class it has now. And it is a booming economy.

Sure, there is corruption in India, along with grinding poverty, but is is on a completely different level compared to that of Bangladesh.

Ever heard what Hasina's brothers were like? Jesus they were evil. Used to openly kidnap girls they liked, and forcibly married them. No wonder why they killed her father.

One of the kidnapped women was the wife of a Bangladeshi major - Major Dalim.

cover8.jpg

The motives behind Sheikh Mujib's assassination had many factors. The young major's dilemma was one of them.

Anyways, as I have said, India is on a completely different level compared to Bangladesh because our history and the way the manifest today are different.

Although, I agree with your statement: There is no patriot politician now.

All I want to say, BD should reduce its market share for India, needs link with China, Burma, needs to stop transit. And AL needs to stop listening India. Then I will vote AL, lol. Then want to see how India acts then to BD. LoL, it will be fun to see frustrated India that wants to interfere here.

I already have proved that, BD is the largest importer of Indian goods among poor and developing countries, except developed countries in the world.

Okay now stop laughing. Here is updated some (Dated: 18/4/2011) news for you:

Download here:
ecntExcel.pdf

Or

Go:
Export Import Data Bank (Click on $US > submit)

or

look here:

unledbm.jpg

unled1st.jpg

unled2ek.jpg

unled3x.jpg

unled4r.jpg

unled5m.jpg

Look at the Market Share of India to its exporting countries in 2009-2010 (column 04):
Bangladesh is the largest importer in south Asia from India. Market Share is 1.3615 (2433.77 $ million).

And also Bangladesh is the biggest importer in the world from India just after Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherland, Saudi Arab, Singapore, UAE, UK, and USA. Look at the highlighted portions.

Now someone may think that BD imports (only 2433.77 $ million out of India's Total export 178,751.43 $ million)(year: 2009-2010) very negligible from India, but here is an important point:

Though India's Market Share in BD is only 1.36 and in the developed countries India has more Marker Shares like in USA (10.9), UK (3.4), UAE (13.4), Germany (3.0), Japan (2.0), France (2.1), and China (6.4). But, obviously those countries do not import the cheap vehicles and other cheap products from India.

PS: We should import more and more food items from India, but not other cheap items.

I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. -H. Clinton

Sending people to online forums.:police:

Indian leadership is far more committed than Bangladeshi leadership.

If India completely took in Hasina's ideology, then India would not have the strong middle class it has now. And it is a booming economy.

Sure, there is corruption in India, along with grinding poverty, but is is on a completely different level compared to that of Bangladesh.

Ever heard what Hasina's brothers were like? Jesus they were evil. Used to openly kidnap girls they liked, and forcibly married them. No wonder why they killed her father.

One of the kidnapped women was the wife of a Bangladeshi major - Major Dalim.

cover8.jpg

The motives behind Sheikh Mujib's assassination had many factors. The young major's dilemma was one of them.

Anyways, as I have said, India is on a completely different level compared to Bangladesh because our history and the way the manifest today are different.

Although, I agree with your statement: There is no patriot politician now.

What I am saying is that Congress party should not give money to Hasina just because AL is their friend. It is not their personal money. It is India's taxpayers money. What is the gaurantee that Hasina will send that money for development? What is the point giving concessions to her? Is the welfare of Bangladesh the only priority for Congress party. Next elections they will be routed. Down with Congress.

Back
Top Bottom