What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Hi,

I am a new comer to this group.I was little surprised to see the subject of this thread. The reason is Bangladesh is not an enemey or competetor for India so that India should try to dominate. I believe India always given due respect and have cordial realation with Bangladesh.Of courese, as 2 independent nation, there is a definite difference in approch in some of the critical issues. But that does not imply that India should dominate Bangladesh.

Cheers

Hi,

I am a new comer to this group.I was little surprised to see the subject of this thread. The reason is Bangladesh is not an enemey or competetor for India so that India should try to dominate. I believe India always given due respect and have cordial realation with Bangladesh.Of courese, as 2 independent nation, there is a definite difference in approch in some of the critical issues. But that does not imply that India should dominate Bangladesh.

Cheers

Welcome to defence.pk forums....loiter around here for some time and you will understand whats going on.. !

It is normal for people of weaker country to feel threatened by stronger neighbors. India needs to listen to people's voice, not only the govt's.
And RAW does not do everything for India. GOI has many instruments to achieve what it wants. RAW is just one of them.

Hi,

Cheers

Bullying by big mouth Indian posters made us angry and anti-Indian. Anyway, enjoy your stay in the PDF. There are many other threads that you can truly enjoy.

Bullying by big mouth Indian posters made us angry and anti-Indian. Anyway, enjoy your stay in the PDF. There are many other threads that you can truly enjoy.

actually it is just opposite, i and many other indians thought bangladeshis love indian and we liked you people..but when we joined pdf..it was shocking to see that you people actually hate indians..any way it's ok.

actually it is just opposite, i and many other indians thought bangladeshis love indian and we liked you people..but when we joined pdf..it was shocking to see that you people actually hate indians..any way it's ok.

I second that. Its not like the Indians here changed the opinion of your whole population. Looks like most of Bangladeshis including the media are anti-Indian. If you guys hate our religion we can do nothing about it.

I also thought the way you are thinking. I also thought Indians are full of love for us. But, then I saw them vomiting their hatred towards us in a vulgar, naked way. I have seen them take any opportunity to bullying and humiliate us unfairly. FElani is such a case. I have not seen a single Indian who said a word of remorse at her killing. Indian posts speak of their minds.

Many of these people are members of Bharat Rakshak, and they are using the same style here, too. I am not a politician. But, I must say that correctly or incorrectly, most of the BD citizens just dislike Indian attitude. India is a self-centered egoist country.

When our posters protest this attitude, Indians here send tons of posts asking us to be grateful towards their country. What a ridiculus people they are! Unless India and its people change their attitude, you can expect more of the kind of posts from us that has surprised you.

My first post in this thread, answering to this thread:

We are pursuing look east policy more seriously than the last BNP period. This is how BD is trying to overcome indian dominance tendencies. Simple Answer.

Calling Indians evil or poor won’t solve BSF killing and Indian dominance. There are many slums in Mumbai because India is a big country and many poor people from different parts of big India come to Mumbai. They have larger population so they have bigger slums in their cities- this is simple. And they have high ambition to be super power, so they have to try to keep under control their neighbors, simple.

India is advanced their national and international policy, technology, in education and science fields and we have to depend on them for water, foods, fertilizers, cheap vehicles, printing books and making fly overs and many others but India does not depend on us! So calling India poor is not sensible for us.

Here the problems are Indian interference in BD and BSF does not care us whatsoever, and shoot on BD people anytime just because BD does not have might, - it’s so simple. So BD should start interfering in NE of India to encounter Indian bad policy, and either stop BD people to go in India illegally, or do something that can make fear in BSF to shoot on us. Why doing discussion with Indian? Does India listen to you or your request? Why calling them poor? Why begging rubber bullets? Funny! Your business is to protect your nation's interests and people if you are able to do so. Otherwise, it's simple that India would protect its interests and take advantages from its neighbors by any means.

Oppsssssssss, it's not any bad feeling to talk against own country sometimes when the facts are true. All seems to be our fate and consequence of our proactive mistakes that we did somewhere, and still doing.

I also thought the way you are thinking. I also thought Indians are full of love for us. But, then I saw them vomiting their hatred towards us in a vulgar, naked way. I have seen them take any opportunity to bullying and humiliate us unfairly. FElani is such a case. I have not seen a single Indian who said a word of remorse at her killing. Indian posts speak of their minds.

Many of these people are members of Bharat Rakshak, and they are using the same style here, too. I am not a politician. But, I must say that correctly or incorrectly, most of the BD citizens just dislike Indian attitude. India is a self-centered egoist country.

When our posters protest this attitude, Indians here send tons of posts asking us to be grateful towards their country. What a ridiculus people they are! Unless India and its people change their attitude, you can expect more of the kind of posts from us that has surprised you.

Oh please, you have your prized trolls (none other than idune and his ilk)

My first experience on bd threads: bharati, malaun, hindu, kafir, dalal stooge, munafiq

Then: India stole/stealing hilsa fish, projectors, chairs, jute, weapons

:blink:

Oh please, you have your prized trolls (none other than idune and his ilk)

My first experience on bd threads: bharati, malaun, hindu, kafir, dalal stooge, munafiq

Then: India stole/stealing hilsa fish, projectors, chairs, jute, weapons

:blink:

Adding to that;

Indian interfering in garment industry, Indians spreading AIDS in BD , India not printing books properly, India stealing 166 acres of land, India doing this, India doing that...............

I don't understand what does your BDR do? Why don't they refrain your people from crossing border illegally? I don't think these problem would be solved unless Bangladesh Govt. takes action on these human traffickers.

Yes, I know you'll lecture me why BSF doesn't chase and arrest those criminals. Excuse me? BSF is not there to play 'Chor-Police' game in the frontier! It's a question about India's national security. BSF always warn 'them' repeatedly before opening fire.

If Indians hated bangladeshis, you wont be able to stay in India. The fact that many of you try to cross to India is a testimony to the fact that you dont face much discrimination in India. BSF is our first and last line of defence, once you are in India, you become one of us and nobody is going to threaten you.

If any of you have relatives in India, please ask them.

Felani death has nothing to do with bangladesh being weak or strong. Please understand, an intruder from pak will face worse that that( they are hunted down by indian army). People from nepal or bhutan dont face bullet not because they are strong, but they have agreement with us.

If Indians hated bangladeshis, you wont be able to stay in India. The fact that many of you try to cross to India is a testimony to the fact that you dont face much discrimination in India.

I have faced hatred from the first tour at India. Before that time, I used to support India at the cricket matches. On every tour, I have faced at least one incident of hatred being Bangladeshi. Although, the educated middle class people do show respect us a lot.

Educated Indians do know, about the growth and development in Bangladesh. But, most illiterate people knows Bangladesh is still undeveloped one. Indian media is also reluctant to publish development in Bangladesh, rather focusing on so called religious extremism and poverty (Based on 70s - 80s data).

Back
Top Bottom