What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

How very enlightening!

No, no one is screwing you.

No hysterics, please!

So sad you conveniently forgot the other parts of my post!!

What Bangladesh is doing to counter Indian influence????)

What possible they can do?

We got Hasina aunty on our side

So the Hujis get caught because of India's help?

In other words, you mean they should not?
and that you want the same situation as in today's Pakistan where these terrorist organisations kill Pakistanis themselves?

if you don't like Indian goods, don't buy them. If there is no demand, supply will die out. If you buy Indian goods, then don't complain.

Produce good products and India will just lap it up.

You are aware how much we like China, but their cheap products just flood our market and footpath!!

The Chinese goods being cheap are also shoddy. And because they are cheap, Indians are getting a taste of what was the US' luxury so far - waste economy!

My point about the Huji is that BD security agencies are not competent enough to handle their own country's security matters by themselves. They are just highly disorganized and corrupt. The BD army is to a lesser extent, but I still think they need to do more.

About the foreign goods thing:
You see, the problem in the BD economy is that our imports are the LOT higher than our exports. When I say foreign goods, I mean very basic goods like toiletries, foods, etc. This is having a sever impact on the country's currency. Even though the US dollar is weakening, the BDT continues to weaken. Its high import is one of the factors.
Then there is the potential for reduced remittance from workers working in the Middle East, due to unrest over there. At some point, Saudi Arabia did stop hiring workers from Bangladesh. To add insult to injury, the AL does not have a great relationship with the Middle Eastern countries.

Then there is high inflation in Bangladesh over the past decade. This hit the middle and lower classes hard. And honestly, I do not see any reason for this much inflation since BD consumer is not that...saavy. The BD middle class is very weak at the moment.

It is many of the Bangladeshi companies themselves who do not engage in good product development. For instance, there is the popular subject of "fake" honey being produced in Bangladesh. Not even the government agencies can detect just what is in that liquid which is supposedly called honey. So high income consumers may opt for Dabur honey from India. Even the ones that come from Australia are bottled in BD, and yet they have a strange "watery" texture.

Even for Sunsilk shampoo and Listerine mouthwash. There are locally made types, and yet additional ones of the SAME product line come from Thailand. WHY? Even toothpastes. wtf.

Bangladesh trade deficit widens by $1.79 bln | Reuters
Bangladesh trade deficit widens to nearly 5 bln USD in July-Feb.

It appears some fatcats are definitely manipulating the BD economy.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is what happens when there is weak leadership. I mean, total fail leadership.

Bangladeshis are doing nothing significant or impactful to overcome Indian dominance. BAL is a construct of Hindutva terrorists and through their agents, Hindutva "Akhand Bharat" dreamers are on course for taking over Bangladesh, just like they did with Sikkim.

Bangladeshis are doing nothing significant or impactful to overcome Indian dominance. BAL is a construct of Hindutva terrorists and through their agents, Hindutva "Akhand Bharat" dreamers are on course for taking over Bangladesh, just like they did with Sikkim.

If BD is hibernating, is it India's fault?

Why should one take over a nation that is economically not viable?

And a nation that survives on foreign goods.

Take the example of Singapore.

They import EVERYTHING.

Yet they are an economic powerhouse.

Don't wail, whine and whimper and blame everyone for your laziness.

Learn something from Singapore!

Lazy bounders blaming all because they are incapable of doing anything worthwhile!

Your ambition is as per your moniker - Lathial and nothing more!

If BD is hibernating, is it India's fault?

Why should one take over a nation that is economically not viable?

And a nation that survives on foreign goods.

They import EVERYTHING.

Don't wail, whine and whimper and blame everyone for your laziness.

Learn something from Singapore!

Lazy bounders blaming all because they are incapable of doing anything worthwhile!

Your ambition is as per your moniker - Lathial and nothing more!

Dont spread your BS theories in the Bangladeshi sub-forum. You have an Indian sub-forum dedicated to you, go join the Hindutva fanatics and whine, wail and whimper all you like there. Wishing Indians were innocent won't wipe away any of your sins nor would whining or whimpering.

Dont spread your BS theories in the Bangladeshi sub-forum. You have an Indian sub-forum dedicated to you, go join the Hindutva fanatics and whine, wail and whimper all you like there. Wishing Indians were innocent won't wipe away any of your sins nor would whining or whimpering.

Are you so handicapped that you cannot think of alternate words in the English language?

Must you copy my words?

And then have the audacity to bluster?

Parlez vous francais?

Na parle, Shyleti will do.

They import EVERYTHING.

india should also learn from china after failing in tank,ship,fighter production through DRDO.

india should also learn from china after failing in tank,ship,fighter production through DRDO.

tank - Arjun MBT Mark I [On order] Arjun MBT Mark II [Under development]
ship - Stealth features incorporated in INS - Kolkata
fighter - Tejas granted IOC

grow up...

They import EVERYTHING.

True, India should.

As far as replicating China's defence industry, do you see anyone whining that China is the reason why India is not doing well?

No, we don't whine that because of China we are stagnating or becoming a desert (both of which is not happening in any case).

But see the brave, progressive, economically powerful Bangladeshis here. Whine whine and more whine and blaming India for all its failures!

That is the difference, old bean!

Now, you can go back to whining, We have got used to your whines!

Na parle, Shyleti!

Now, see how accommodating we are.

tank - Arjun MBT Mark I [On order] Arjun MBT Mark II [Under development]
ship - Stealth features incorporated in INS - Kolkata
fighter - Tejas granted IOC

grow up...

I don't even bother to give details since it will fly over the head, as it seems to have done. Many a time, the information has been given.

Conveniently ir escapes their mental radar our missiles, satellites, A tk systems, optics, etc.

Or the fact that Jaguar and Land Rover are Indian owned!

Or that the world's largest steel producer is an Indian owned company.

Possibly, it helps their metabolism to gripe and grouse against India and then partake in their nasta.

However, you have got to grant it to Bangaldeshis, they run all the so called Indian restaurants in London with their excellent Syhleti cooks.

I don't even bother to give details since it will fly over the head, as it seems to have done. Many a time, the information has been given.

Conveniently ir escapes their mental radar our missiles, satellites, A tk systems, optics, etc.

Or the fact that Jaguar and Land Rover are Indian owned!

Or that the world's largest steel producer is an Indian owned company.

Possibly, it helps their metabolism to gripe and grouse against India and then partake in their nasta.

However, you have got to grant it to Bangaldeshis, they run all the so called Indian restaurants in London with their excellent Syhleti cooks.

For some strange reason, this post made me smile.

Did I say ever say Syheletis can't cook? Bangladeshis in general can be great cooks. Some of the best biryanis I have tried were in Bangladesh.

Biryani is not a Banaldeshi food.

Bakarkhani qualifies and even can have a world patent.

180px-Smoked_Hilsa_cooked_with_Mustard_seeds.jpg

What then was so strange?

Back
Top Bottom