What's new

What Indian Failed Weapon is This ?

Doesn't make sense look where are the fins on the subject (Close to front) compared with TOW (Mid-section)

EQQ8BIFX0AAUKo_

content_dam_mae_online_articles_2013_11_tow_missile_24_nov_2013.png

xQ5PDiY.jpg

Becoz obviously the front segment is destroyed as you can clearly see the black section is a connecting position. Anyway feel free to gather more evidence and change title when satisfied.
No, I'm just curious, the front section and rear section (Front fins intact while rear fins missing)both get destroyed but somehow just middle section survives.

Yesterday this weapon was fired by the Indian Army across the LOC but failed to explode.
Can anyone explain what projectile is this.

yaar sometimes you come to conclusion to early. This is a Pak army TOW missile which probably was a defective and landed somewhere else.

Indians mass reported the account and had it closed

those cockroaches did samething with my account after I exposed their sirgkal and abhinonedone.

its TOW ... every single person who has worked on TOW will know this in seconds... BGM-71D with head detached of ....
Spike ER is still not supplied to IA...

And if 71D is in hands of Pakistanis thats means USA is supplying weapons to PA without publishing ... seems like for whatever reason USA has still got PA back... unprecedented ...

during our IIT days our team worked on getting alloy composition of fire control wires being used in TOW ....<got the fuckin piece from you guys itself lol> we reverse engineered and used same fire control metallurgy in NAG....

sources: PUBG mobile community Banglore.

Back
Top Bottom