What's new

What Indian Failed Weapon is This ?

its TOW its Pakistani ... India doesnt have this weapon...
I have worked on similar fire control system <reverse engineering using this> so know about this.
Might be a PR by PA against IA... my best estimate but experts will know in seconds

Spike ER probably
40199343-10156689815479936-5656430688556023808-o_orig.jpg

its TOW its Pakistani ... India doesnt have this weapon...
I have worked on similar fire control system <reverse engineering using this> so know about this.
Might be a PR by PA against IA... my best estimate but experts will know in seconds
Typical Indian opinion
TOW missile ends with Control Fins, Spike ATGM has some extended body.
tow2.jpg

40199343-10156689815479936-5656430688556023808-o_orig.jpg

Spike ER probably
View attachment 604175

Typical Indian opinion
TOW missile ends with Control Fins, Spike ATGM has some extended body.
View attachment 604176

View attachment 604177

its TOW ... every single person who has worked on TOW will know this in seconds... BGM-71D with head detached of ....
Spike ER is still not supplied to IA...

And if 71D is in hands of Pakistanis thats means USA is supplying weapons to PA without publishing ... seems like for whatever reason USA has still got PA back... unprecedented ...

during our IIT days our team worked on getting alloy composition of fire control wires being used in TOW ....<got the fuckin piece from you guys itself lol> we reverse engineered and used same fire control metallurgy in NAG....

Last edited:
its TOW ... every single person who has worked on TOW will know this in seconds... BGM-71D with head detached of ....

And if 71D is in hands of Pakistanis thats means USA is supplying weapons to PA without publishing ... seems like for whatever reason USA has still got PA back... unprecedented ...
Can you post the TOW variants in service with PA?

during our IIT days our team worked on getting alloy composition of fire control wires being used in TOW ....<got the fuckin piece from you guys itself lol> we reverse engineered and used same fire control metallurgy in NAG....
Kindly look at the fins in more detail, Control fins resembles to Spike SR.

I dont know as it seems PA has the latest ones in their arsenal only way to get that is USA is supplying you guys without publishing anything in DOD press releases... pretty close bond I must say.

So we fired our own missile at ourselves???

You bakhts are geniuses

Kindly look at the fins in more detail, Control fins resembles to Spike SR.

I know this missile in and out during my intern days in DRDO... 100% TOW

You bakhts are geniuses

missiles fail even USA made... pretty common stuff. ... might have gone haywired due to n number of reasons.
But not sure how this video is released on internet as Chinese monitored internet systems are in place in this region of Pakistan.. might be a PR by PA... cant say for sure.. though.. but didnt expect D variant pretty lethal...

I know this missile in and out during my intern days in DRDO... 100% TOW

missiles fail even USA made... pretty common stuff. ... might have gone haywired due to n number of reasons.
But not sure how this video is released on internet as Chinese monitored internet systems are in place in this region of Pakistan.. might be a PR by PA... cant say for sure.. though.. but didnt expect D variant pretty lethal...

So rather than this being a spike SR recently purchased by India that failed to explode and now is in the hands of Pakistan/China

Your claiming U.S saazish in providing Pakistan BGM 71D unofficially

So rather than this being a spike SR recently purchased by India that failed to explode and now is in the hands of Pakistan/China

Your claiming U.S saazish in providing Pakistan BGM 71D unofficially

100% .... 71D is pretty lethal you guys should be happy please share some pieces on black market haha

It's probably TOW ATGM which we have started to use recently at LOC. Probably one of the missile failed during flight trajectory and ended up in Pakistan before crossing into India. View attachment 604172
Come on dude, even i know these types of weapons are fired from A to B alas within visual range from one post to the opposite side....it's not that it will be fired over some built up are thus lose it's flight trajectory.
The following videos of attacks on Indian posts give a rough idea to what I'm trying to emphasize.

You bakhts are geniuses
Since our bunkers are mainly on mountain tops and villages down the valleys, there's a possibility that the weapon in discussion is a failed TOW.

Back
Top Bottom