What's new

What India likes about Pakistan and what Pakistan likes about India

i think I found 2 more. :devil: I think some people cannot take positive things positively. Some people have habit of finding faults with everything. If one tries everything with negativity in mind there would be any good positive things left in this world

Count yourself too.

It makes it 3. Your first post the starting one is full of typical Indian biase against Pakistan simple as that.

The negativity in your posts speaks for itself how much sincer you are in finding some positive things.

Have some moral courage and accept it.

If you had posted some positive in the start i would not have said it.

Count yourself too.

It makes it 3. Your first post the starting one is full of typical Indian biase against Pakistan simple as that.

The negativity in your posts speaks for itself how much sincer you are in finding some positive things.

Have some moral courage and accept it.

If you had posted some positive in the start i would not have said it.

See i think you mistook what I meant was something like this to ellaborate

Pakistan today is facing a war. still people hope for the best that a day will come when Pakistan will rise to glory.

Pakistan army is smaller in numbers where as Indians are bigger but still the pakistan army when it comes to Pakistan they go ahead and dare them. Not every army in the world can do that. Not every army come on we are ready try attacking us

Pakistan as friend has always backed China in every issue. Countries try to stand to their selfish grounds. But Pakistan always takes a step ahead.

And how many countries are there in the Islamic world who actually fight for real Islam and actually believe in Muslim brotherhood.

Shan Nihari Masala:tup:

.........!@$%# @#% .....Sab Masaalay Sach Sach, MDH, MDH !! :tup:

:lol:

PS: have seen them, you can even find them in Beverly Hills I have heard, but sadly i havent tried them myself, unless some of you indian bros can send me one :azn:

:cheers:

PPS: if your'e wondering what ".........!@$%# @#% ....." means, its that part of the song I dont remember!

.........!@$%# @#% .....Sab Masaalay Sach Sach, MDH, MDH !! :tup:

:lol:

PS: have seen them, you can even find them in Beverly Hills I have heard, but sadly i havent tried them myself, unless some of you indian bros can send me one :azn:

PPS: if your'e wondering what ".........!@$%# @#% ....." means, its that part of the song I dont remember!

Are MDH is from Pakistan. I didnt knew that.

See i think you mistook what I meant was something like this to ellaborate

Pakistan today is facing a war. still people hope for the best that a day will come when Pakistan will rise to glory.

Pakistan army is smaller in numbers where as Indians are bigger but still the pakistan army when it comes to Pakistan they go ahead and dare them. Not every army in the world can do that. Not every army come on we are ready try attacking us

Pakistan as friend has always backed China in every issue. Countries try to stand to their selfish grounds. But Pakistan always takes a step ahead.

And how many countries are there in the Islamic world who actually fight for real Islam and actually believe in Muslim brotherhood.

:) Well now you make positive sense but in the first post it was not there nor you meant what you said above.

Now i think we can move on to positive things as i feel you understood your intention was different in the first post.

:tup:

What I like about Pakistan?

1) Their 80s and 90s TV dramas. "Dhoop Kinare" and "Tanhaiyaan" are my all-time favorites.

2) Pakistani music. I cannot stop praising the talent of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Nazia Hassan. Bands like "Jal" and "Junoon" are also one of my favorites.

Try out in asian Super market nearby else, give me your address. I'll bring a bagfull whenever I happen to come to US. Don't forget to mention the flavours u want.

Lolz yeh i remember that Shan masala brand is biggest exporters to India.

Don't know about India but, I buy them here in Britain from the desi corner shop. In India, my mum cooks for me whenever I go. So, never bothered to check what she puts.

Sir Ray also likes it.

:lol::lol:
Old Brigadier would love anything HOT:flame: with his whiskey.

emo_girl showed me this one
image.axd

i think this would be great for long drives in the night on monster bikes....... whats ur take guys

even Pakistani comedians are great.....

I forgot the name of that comedian who was very good at counter replying to anything.

And yes there was one "Bakra Kishto pe......." forgot his name also. That show still can be found in movie stores in India..........:woot:

:) Well now you make positive sense but in the first post it was not there nor you meant what you said above.

Now i think we can move on to positive things as i feel you understood your intention was different in the first post.

:tup:

Jana Ji yaha tak to theek hai but you said you would have definetly told few couple of things about India. I am in fact many of us eagerly waiting for your reply.

:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom