What's new

What I saw in New-Delhi

You seems to know quite a lot about India...... Would love to hear more about the bolded part from you....

Ok lets start with Maharastra, shall we?

Have they stopped the hate campaign against other Indians such as Biharis, Muslims etc? I guess a Bihari finding a job in Mumbai or a Muslim to find an apartment there should be no problem at all then.

Right?

Ok lets start with Maharastra, shall we?

Have they stopped the hate campaign against other Indians such as Biharis, Muslims etc? I guess a Bihari finding a job in Mumbai or a Muslim to find an apartment there should be no problem at all then.

Right?

So Maharashtra is in South India???? Good......So mumbai is supposed to be the biggest city in South India.....

So Maharashtra is in South India???? Good......So mumbai is supposed to be the biggest city in South India.....

From Pakistani point of view it is more in South. But make it South-West if Geography is the only thing you picked from all the stuff I wrote above.

And now tell me how are Biharis and other minorities being treated there.

From Pakistani point of view it is more in South. But make it South-West if Geography is the only thing you picked from all the stuff I wrote above.

And now tell me how are Biharis and other minorities being treated there.

Well, there are certain section of society who do all these nonsense..... and you take them as an example for entire India???? .....

South India : is considered to be 4 states (majorly) Karnataka, Andhra, Tamil Nadu and kerala......

@A-Team buddy... Good to hear that you seemingly enjoyed your stay in ND. But I honestly don't understand the message you are trying to give to us Pakistanis. I think it's based on some misplaced impression you have about us. Our pursuits and aspiration can be summed up by our voting pattern for one and the agenda which was shown by the political parties to get those vote and it was nothing other than economy and human development. So really I don't know what you are trying to say and why to us?

Well, there are certain section of society who do all these nonsense..... and you take them as an example for entire India???? .....

Don't they do the same with Muslims or Pakistanis?

The fanatics are only perhaps less than 1%, but they blame the whole Muslim community for that.

Why should there be any exception for you?

And if a fanatic like Modi is elected PM, this is clear evidence that this is not just a tiny section of the society who have fanatical ideas!

Don't they do the same with Muslims or Pakistanis?

The fanatics are only perhaps less than 1%, but they blame the whole Muslim community for that.

Why should there be any exception for you?

Who blamed whole muslim community???? If there are few who does that, can you blame the entire other community for that.... I know there are few who calls every indian in pdf, a Hindu terrorist sympathiser, does that mean every paksitani believes so?? No right?

So which points you do not agree?

- Are Indians not sickly obsessed with Pakistan at every level?

- Do the Indians not cry out loud at every small development happening in neighboring countries? Be it a high rise in Sri Lanka, a port being build in Bangladesh, infrastructure developments in Pakistan, a dam being constructed in Nepal or Mynamar. Everywhere I see Indians whining. Every time, it is "security threat" for India. And then comes the hilarious claim, that Indians are not least bothered with neighbors, let alone Pakistan.

- Are there are no hindu fanatics living in India (mostly southern parts such as Maharastra etc)?

- Are the minorities such as Christians, Muslims, Dalits, Sikhs not being intimidated and terrorized with all sort of methods by hindu fanatics?

A-team has very limited one time subjective opinion, but we live it everyday.

Obsession always happens when some one is superior to you and you want to follow like them.In what way india should obsessed with pakistan or we have to copy some thing from pakistan?

Now suppose i have concern a snake in my backyard, it does not mean that i have an obsession with that snake.Even in your own pakistani independence/resolution days many pakistani's singing and dancing indian songs , that's the obsession.There are 100's of videos prove the point.

Karte hain ek Pune meet.

How does Ladies Club (opp. ISKON) or Turf Club at a pre-decided time and place sound to you guys?

My treat. :)
Bhai we can go for dinner at Georges. (but only on Friday) they have mutton roast that day:)

Who blamed whole muslim community???? If there are few who does that, can you blame the entire other community for that.... I know there are few who calls every indian in pdf, a Hindu terrorist sympathiser, does that mean every paksitani believes so?? No right?

So lets get some facts straight:

India has more than enough fanatics roaming around who hijack govt. policy at every level. This is a fact.

Now I agree with you that not all Indians are fanatics, but this "minority" you are talking about is powerful enough to enforce meat ban, destroying historical mosques, enforcing judicial system to go soft on hindu terrorists, exporting cross-border terrorism to neighboring countries etc.

What does that tell you about India as a country (with majority being normal people)?

i live in south india and a muslim friend here said that he's been to delhi and mine and his types if we live in delhi will start living in fear within a month.

from what i too know, there is lot of rudeness, uncouth behavior and impatience among delhi commoners... whether that comes from uttar pradesh and haryana i don't know... while speaking they tend to use the rude "tu" to address even strangers instead of the polite "aap"... you can see the influence in this forum too.

delhi is india's crime capital remember, with bangalore the second.

Happy Eid to you :)

So lets get some facts straight:

India has more than enough fanatics roaming around who hijack govt. policy at every level. This is a fact.

Now I agree with you that not all Indians are fanatics, but this "minority" you are talking about is powerful enough to enforce meat ban, destroying historical mosques, enforcing judicial system to go soft on hindu terrorists, exporting cross-border terrorism to neighboring countries etc.

What does that tell you about India as a country (with majority being normal people)?

That is selective thinking from you..... If i want to be selective, I can look at Pakistan, as a country of Hafeez Saeed and zakeur rehman lakhvi, and a country which hosted world's most wanted terrorist, and a country which almost got declared as a terrorist nation..... How does that make you feel??? But i do not think that way even though what i stated is right............. So I leave it to you to make your own take on India, and i am not going to tell you the other side of India....

Obsession always happens when some one is superior to you and you want to follow like them.In what way india should obsessed with pakistan or we have to copy some thing from pakistan?

Now suppose i have concern a snake in my backyard, it does not mean that i have an obsession with that snake.Even in your own pakistani independence/resolution days many pakistani's singing and dancing indian songs , that's the obsession.There are 100's of videos prove the point.

This is quite non-sense.

The fact that an Indian spends almost all day on PDF posting on every Pakistani thread to claim that he is not obsessed with Pakistan is a pure comedy in itself. :lol:

Now how would I know the true reason of Indians obsession with Pakistan? Perhaps insecurity, inferiority complex? I don't know, not an expert in psychology.

And by basing your arguments on some Indian songs being played on a Pakistani network, you are making a fool out of yourself.

Have you ever checked how many hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani songs are being copied in Bollywood? Or how many of our dramas, songs etc are being daily played on your networks?

Go figure!

@jamahir I have spent a little bit of time in Delhi & Aurangabad; as well as visited a few times. There is NO 'living in fear' in delhi for Muslims. In fact as you may know Delhi (aka 'old Delhi) is chock full of Muslims, prayer calls abound and aloud and the scene is vibrant colorful and very very free! I am very surprised that you got that impression from your friend.

i didn't mean fearful place for muslims... what my friend said was the culture is generally unpleasant and tends towards semi-violent confrontations ( he meant mostly verbal i suppose ).

The 'rude'ness' of language you perceive is just language vernacular difference and not rudeness.

well, rudeness is rudeness, from the perception of any background.

Back
Top Bottom