What's new

What I saw in New-Delhi

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
What I saw in New-Delhi

- Police nowhere to be seen, nobody asked me for a passport, unlike Afghan and Pakistani police that shake up people in both countries for bribes on the pretext of checking visas.

- Indians like Punjabi Pakistani are much mellower, down to earth folks, we Pakhton on both sides must learn to take it easy a bit, (being cranky all the time, probably is more of mental crisis than being Ghairaty :)

- Afghans must learn customer service, we suck big time in it

- Afghan wedding are loud affair, we need to introduce some Indian wedding items into Afghan wedding, it will change things for the better

- The common Indian I talked to is more focused on sending his children into schools and how his future will be better and easier than his.

- Europeans I talked seem to have some kind of a fascination with this Land, Thailand seems to be another one

- Tinder dating app is hit here, thought it was only an European affair :P :P

- Nobody seems to bother about Pakistan or Afghanistan, all they care is how to better their today and their tomorrow.

India has moved on, there is energy in this country and I foresee India emerging as global power sooner than later.

PS: Afghans and Pakistanis we need to catch my friends, we are still stuck in the 60s :P

Are you drunk or what ?are you seriously comparing Afghanistan with Pakistan?what is the difference b/t pakistani and indian weddings? do Pakistani parents dont send thier childerns to school? And do you really think Pakistani people discuss afghans? the only problem in pakistan is a nation of barbarians to our west all of whom would have russian fathers if it wasn't for Pakistan.

And again how dare you compare ur self with us you are barbarians and keep in mind we are not some goras mummy daddy from west we are from this land and fear that day when Pakistani peoples and establishment decides enough is enough, if we can face and give a befitting reply to a 10 time bigger enemy than us what do you think we will do to you and i am not talking about the proxys.

Take a chill pill my friend, you are not making any sense, it sounds more like an emotional rant ;)

You joined PDF a few days ago and already trolling, you have been reported. PDF is not ghetto its place for objective discussions.

What I saw in New-Delhi

- Police nowhere to be seen, nobody asked me for a passport, unlike Afghan and Pakistani police that shake up people in both countries for bribes on the pretext of checking visas.

- Indians like Punjabi Pakistani are much mellower, down to earth folks, we Pakhton on both sides must learn to take it easy a bit, (being cranky all the time, probably is more of mental crisis than being Ghairaty :)

- Afghan wedding are loud affair, we need to introduce some Indian wedding items into Afghan wedding, it will change things for the better

- The common Indian I talked to is more focused on sending his children into schools and how his future will be better and easier than his.

- Europeans I talked seem to have some kind of a fascination with this Land, Thailand seems to be another one

- Nobody seems to bother about Pakistan or Afghanistan, all they care is how to better their today and their tomorrow.

India has moved on, there is energy in this country and I foresee India emerging as global power sooner than later.

PS: Afghans and Pakistanis we need to catch my friends, we are still stuck in the 60s :P
Even in Pakistan, most people worry about their current and future.
Agree about police thing but they act like that with every pakistani here... They can't help it...
Wedding: We are fine at weddings. Though Hindu culture has invaded here.
Dating: Go to Europe or America for dating. Islam prohibit us from such things...
We are backward because unlike India, we are the battlefield since many years...
I bet if we were at peace,we would be much better place then the India you described.

Id agree with this, paranoia is brutal but explainable.

Hi,
I see you are visiting Delhi, Please keep helpline numbers in your kitty and if you feel there is any unbecoming event turning out against you, feel free to use them. Enjoy your stay~ :welcome:

What I saw in New-Delhi

Thanks for your complement, we still have long way to go

India Developing, but still a long way to go | Page 651

What I saw in New-Delhi

it is true that tinder is a big hit in delhi.but hardly any one use it for dating :angel:

i would never ever never include indian culture to pakistan ........ i love my country more than another country and love its culture too ........... LONG LIVE PAKISTAN .
our heroes and villains might be different but our heritage is shared, Pakistan, Punjab province in particular, as well as Sindh to some extent has mostly "Hindu" culture, not in a religious sense, but native Indic.

we are not so different, else our tv shows and movies wouldn't be such hits across the respective borders.

India is a much more liberal society, something Pakistan could learn from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom