What's new

what happened to the adam motors?

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
feroz khan was the person who wanted to bring change in pak automobile industry to create competition in automobile sector

now due to no competition in this sector in pak midget cars like mehran cost around 6-7lack pkr
and alto above 8lack pkr

cant anyone else buy that plant and continue the production

no doubt the adam revo was better than the alto/mehran and still less costy

or anyone else in pak make such plant to make our own car and create competition in pak

adam revo
images.newcars.pk/images/car-images/large/Adam/Adam-Revo-105i/120.jpg

adam zabarbast
assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2006/3/26/adam_zabardast_2005_006_hkvo_T1J_PakWheels(com).jpg

adam boltoro
www.apnigari.com/carimages/gallery/Adam-Boltoro_GPc552.jpg

adam econo
www.apnigari.com/carimages/gallery/Adam-Zabardast-Econo_GPc2064.jpg

i wish adam motors production start again

1. The Adam Motor closed down.

THE CHEATERS (ADAM MOTOR)REVO) - PakWheels Forums

2. There is no future of a car company of pakistani origin because it takes very huge funds, innovation, R&D, talented man power and market to begin with.

3. And then it takes decades to success.

4. There are already German, French, Japanese, American, chinese and Indian companies to meet the demand of the world there is no space in the throat cutting competition.

lol why?

the feroz khan didnt had enough funds
thats why he opted to sell the plant

even if the production starts now of revo and cost 5lack pkr

everybody will opt for revo over mehran and alto

revo had a 1055icc engine
compare to mehran just 800cc

The basic problem with Adam cars shown in the pictures are design. They look cheap and not trendy. How often do they update the design?

adam was an awesome car
you can still alot of them in peshawar and pindi

one of the driver of adam revo told me that it is better than even the alto

money wss the main problem for adam motors

and all these cars are the first try
with the passage of time it would be a another giant automobile industry atleast in pakistan

adam was an awesome car
you can still alot of them in peshawar and pindi

one of the driver of adam revo told me that it is better than even the alto

money wss the main problem for adam motors

and all these cars are the first try
with the passage of time it would be a another giant automobile industry atleast in pakistan

You cant be competitive and ahead of market if you dont make the design and engine indegenously. Also most of the markup are already taken away by the foreign counterpart, so it is almost impossible to be flexible and offer the best price for the customer.

Adam revo is a crap car i used this car for 2 years.it just feel like that u r riding on donkey craft.the biggest lacking point of this was its interior it made with very cheap raw material even the seat is very uncomfortable & when i tried to sell this no one was willing to buy this car

I was very sad to see Adam Motors go bankrupt, it was possibly our last attempt at retaining some degree of "Pakistani" in the Pakistani Auto mobile Market. It will take another economic miracle like that during Musharraf's time to encourage risky investment .

If Pakistan want to create a good automotive industry then they need to first put taxs or some kind of barrier to protect their companies. Because as of now foreign companies would run the domestic country down to nothing.

I was very sad to see Adam Motors go bankrupt, it was possibly our last attempt at retaining some degree of "Pakistani" in the Pakistani Auto mobile Market. It will take another economic miracle like that during Musharraf's time to encourage risky investment .

Au contraire Sir, I wish government policies are made to be effective in reducing the risks associated with investing in Pakistan in order to make it a competitive country with others. That would be the better strategy.

Au contraire Sir, I wish government policies are made to be effective in reducing the risks associated with investing in Pakistan in order to make it a competitive country with others. That would be the better strategy.

I agree completely, I referred to it as a risky investment because the pioneer domestic industry always has to complete the most difficult part of establishing a niche for their products in a saturated market.

Adam revo is a crap car i used this car for 2 years.it just feel like that u r riding on donkey craft.the biggest lacking point of this was its interior it made with very cheap raw material even the seat is very uncomfortable & when i tried to sell this no one was willing to buy this car

Pakistani Clarkson:lol:

I agree completely, I referred to it as a risky investment because the pioneer domestic industry always has to complete the most difficult part of establishing a niche for their products in a saturated market.

Dude the niche is already there ! If there can be something like 50 different brands of motorcycle manufacturers here in Pakistan...I'm sure we have domestic demand for a locally produced car ! I just think that the level of investment required is too large and between some of our bigger rich guys not many are into 'technical stuff', baring the Textile Sector ! They're either bankers, foundry owners, retailers, mill owners, land lords and the sort !

Overall it was a good car but it have some interior minor problems. But they can fix it & keep the sale on, i truly wish someone buy the company & start manufacturing again.

Overall it was a good car but it have some interior minor problems. But they can fix it & keep the sale on, i truly wish someone buy the company & start manufacturing again.

Yaar to be honest I know next to nothing about the technical issues involved in designing and manufacturing a car, I can appreciate the administrative and financial side of things, but surely its not that hard to build these things. Surely building an engine isn't rocket science and yet, as far as I know, even basic models of our motorcycles (who look like clones of each other !) have their engines imported from China ! So I don't think that this is going to get better till either we end up with some genuinely innovative business professionals entering the fray or till some sort of Government patronage is involved.

Back
Top Bottom