What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Golden temple afte n before operation blue star

still golden temple was untouched

golden temple complex has many buildings

What you think people go to the temple with loaded guns?
Tera supana vi sach kar doon ge, Aj kam shuro ho gaya, tere arge an di thon wad jani

saaleya bakwaas band kar.
kuch padhai kar la te koi chaj di naukri kar:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't wait to see the Map of Khalistan, our dream is finally coming true!!!

Dont be silly

If self created maps made dreams come true then BD would be all over the NE & Myanmar

Pak would be upto delhi & beyond.

Akal takht
Amritasar-Blue-Star.jpg

Golden temple

sikhism_holy_golden_temple.jpg

stop posting crap if you don't know about it.

Allow me to shove some of that crap back to you for it's all considered part of the Golden Temple.

Golden Temple Massacre

they are same as ram sena or bajrang dal only difference being far more unruly and carrying better weapons.
they have 0 influence in punjab
but i have seen some popular celeberties from indian punjab(like diljit donashi,neeru bajwa and some others) supporting khalistani members on twitter and facebook(official accounts..).how can you say that khalistan has 0 influence in punjab even
also on many other forums i have seen alot of support from indian punjabis for khalistan movement

Allow me to shove some of that crap back to you for it's all considered part of the Golden Temple.

Golden Temple Massacre

ya,right
now u will tell me whats the difference between golden temple and golden temple complex??

what an illiterate person u are and despearte one

but i have seen some popular celeberties from indian punjab(like diljit donashi,neeru bajwa and some others) supporting khalistani members on twitter and facebook(official accounts..).how can you say that khalistan has 0 influence in punjab even

because there is difference between suporting khalistan and condemning 1984 golden temple raid

ask him some basics of sikhi, and he will fail to answer.... he is not even a sikh

also on many other forums i have seen alot of support from indian punjabis for khalistan movement
Most of the NRI sikhs support khalistan and carry mass proceedings in toronto, bermingham

they are ignored and not to forget how an ISI sikh was recently caught trying to revoke khalistan movement in punjab

ya,right
now u will tell me whats the difference between golden temple and golden temple complex??

because there is difference between suporting khalistan and condemning 1984 golden temple raid
how can you say that they dont condem that incident...now a days punjabi cinema also luanching a movie Punjab 1984 with reasonable budget in which diljit singh playing its role as hero or you can say as a khalistani guy...still you think khalistan has 0 influence in punjab?

ya,right

What a pathetic comprehension abilities do you portray, i'm not telling you nothing rather enlightening your soul with some relevant links..... get the drift.

ask him some basics of sikhi, and he will fail to answer.... he is not even a sikh

Most of the NRI sikhs support khalistan and carry mass proceedings in toronto, bermingham

they are ignored and not to forget how an ISI sikh was recently caught trying to revoke khalistan movement in punjab
how can you say that they dont condem that incident...now a days punjabi cinema also luanching a movie Punjab 1984 with reasonable budget in which diljit singh playing its role as hero or you can say as a khalistani guy...still you think khalistan has 0 influence in punjab?

the movie is not even on khalistan and he is not glorifying khalistan in that.
the movie is about terrorism in general and how police killed innocent people at the time which it did by all means.
none can deny that

Dont be silly

If self created maps made dreams come true then BD would be all over the NE & Myanmar

Pak would be upto delhi & beyond.
Even The longest journeys and the furthest destinations begin at the 1st step!

What a pathetic comprehension abilities do you portray, i'm not telling you nothing rather enlightening your soul with some relevant links..... get the drift.

first go and save ur own people in karachi instead of trying to help me moron.
the day pakistanis know what their priorities should be,,,u guys may actually do well

still golden temple was untouched

golden temple complex has many buildings

Tu fattu ah da matlab eh ni ke saare hi tere arge bondo ah

Back
Top Bottom