What's new

What games r u guys playing?

I played a lot of EA sports games, car racing games etc but then got addicted to Online Multiplayer First Person Shooting (FPS) games. Playing such games since 2 - 3 years now lol

Alliance of Valiant Arms
Soldier of Fortune 2
Medal of Honor: (Allied Assault & Airborne)
Battlefield: (2, 3, 4)
Call of Duty (Mostly Black Ops 2)
Modern Warefare (2,3)
Modern Combat 4

At mobile, I'm playing 8 Ball Pool, Asphalt 8, Real Racing etc..

I have played a lot PC games. The most of my favourite games are ,
Call of duty
Medal of honor
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Company of Heroes
Commandos all versions
Air Borne
Prince of persia
Grand Theft Auto

Right now, I am not playing any.

But previously i was fan of HAWX 2

I played a lot of EA sports games, car racing games etc but then got addicted to Online Multiplayer First Person Shooting (FPS) games. Playing such games since 2 - 3 years now lol

Alliance of Valiant Arms
Soldier of Fortune 2
Medal of Honor: (Allied Assault & Airborne)
Battlefield: (2, 3, 4)
Call of Duty (Mostly Black Ops 2)
Modern Warefare (2,3)
Modern Combat 4

At mobile, I'm playing 8 Ball Pool, Asphalt 8, Real Racing etc..

Soldier of Fortune 2 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I think I love you.

Soldier of Fortune 2 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I think I love you.

Its an old game but pawns a lot of modern games in multiplayer. I still play it sometimes. The fun in CTF and Infiltration is just unmatched.

Played it a lot in office at LAN with 40+ players at a time, can't express the fun in words..

Just started playing the recent XCOM remake, it's pretty good. (XCOM Enemy Unknown 2012) Of course, nothing beats the original experience, especially when you use mods and OpenXCom. Still, it's a damn good remake, would recommend it to anyone who liked the original XCom, or is into killing aliens or turn based tactical games.

Games I used to play was Counter Strike 1.3, 1.6 and condition zero, I was really good at it, CS is my first person shooter game of all time, if any one here still plays lets meet up and play online :D.

These days I play Clash of Clans on iPhone and street fighter volt :D

I am playing "The Last of Us - Remastered" finished the main story currently playing its DLC "Left Behind" -

The game is a gem- no wonder it won over 200 awards-
I played it when it got released first. Awesome game.

j0hf6x.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom