What's new

what does the Pak armed forces realiticially need to counter india conventially

If and when the oath is updated and the Army does right by it, I will happy to support it fully. Pakistan will be better off with that.

Domestic enemies will include like of bhutto who wanted to be pakistan's al assad or qaddaffi....

But thats past
i agree with the fact that one system should be let to work and only be de railed if absolutely necessary... like it was in 77

A nation that uses its Constitution as toilet paper is itself no better than a toilet. Is that what you want for Pakistan?
Hi,

Yes, If a constitution failed to protect my right and protects the right of thugs i can use that anytime of day.

A nation that uses its Constitution as toilet paper is itself no better than a toilet. Is that what you want for Pakistan?
Hi,

Yet a nation that starts a war on another sovereign functioning society on a mere suspicion is ok ?
why? cause it was agreed in congress

Domestic enemies will include like of bhutto who wanted to be pakistan's al assad or qaddaffi....

But thats past
i agree with the fact that one system should be let to work and only be de railed if absolutely necessary... like it was in 77

I suggest a better solution here:

Eight Good People

Hi,

Well what is done there in is the mentioned countries national interest so that is ok if not right

Its prrceived as in that particular country's interest....
In long term they will regret....mark my words....today...

That army will regret shooting those childern ....one day

Getting tired of hearing rants,
On topic Pakistan needs, 4 Air superiority squadrons 4.5 gen, 2 maritime strike squadrons and 2 deep strike squadrons, modern air defense system, 4 frigates with helos and air defense capabilies, 6 AIP submarines, 2 destroyers with medium range missiles launching capability, 20 attack gunships, 20 light attack helicopters, 8 navy ASW helos, 400-500 modern MBT, medium to long range SAMS. This is mostly everybody says. The best defense is in case of war India should know they will suffer similar losses to Pakistan. For all this need money so stop corruption.
Drones for surveillance of pipelines and convoy scouting.
Pakistan should have a program of military reservist where 100000-150000 personnel can join as active duty once needed.
Railway/track system should be better and redundant tracks should be laid for better and quick transportation. All Indian cities should in the range of Pakistani weapons with submarines having second strike capability.
And off course satellite surveillance capability.
Best of all Unity, Faith and Discipline.

On topic Pakistan needs, 4 Air superiority squadrons 4.5 gen, 2 maritime strike squadrons and 2 deep strike squadrons, modern air defense system, 4 frigates with helos and air defense capabilies, 6 AIP submarines, 2 destroyers with medium range missiles launching capability, 20 attack gunships, 20 light attack helicopters, 8 navy ASW helos, 400-500 modern MBT, medium to long range SAMS. This is mostly everybody says. The best defense is in case of war India should know they will suffer similar losses to Pakistan. For all this need money so stop corruption.
Pakistan should have a program of military reservist where 100000-150000 personnel can join as active duty once needed.
Railway/track system should be better and redundant tracks should be laid for better and quick transportation. All Indian cities should in the range of Pakistani weapons with submarines having second strike capability.

And how can all of this be afforded by a country that does not have the institutions necessary to create the economy that can finance it all?

U actually need only one right person....if history is any thing to learn from

Thats the power of humans and humanity

A team would work out far better.

Very important to have a hack proof system for defense communication.

Hi,

There is no reason for Pakistan to show any regret---. Indian intel agy's knew about the attack---indian navy was well informed abut the attack---the americans gave them detailed information to what was coming---yet they did not do anything about it.

Incredible.

You knew we were up to something wicked, why didn't you kick us in the balls first?

I can't believe that you could come out with this grotesque argument.

This attack on Mumbai got the same lackadaisical attention as the 9/11 attacks got in the U S---. Was it intentional on the parts of some of the americans in position to look the other way in the U S---yes----. Now was it possible for raw and other indian intel agy's in india to look the other way----. Absolutely----110%----.

How far can one build on pure speculation like this? Do you have any idea about the nature and functioning of Indian intelligence agencies? I have - make that I had.

What you have written is crap. Unadulterated crap. They don't have the sophisticated, excessively clever processes and turf battles that American agencies are reputed to have; they operate at a far more basic level of existence.

The indian intel agy's and the state let the Mumbai attacks happen to get the mileage out of the strike---and they indeed got more than what they asked for in favors----.

So---as you Indians got the benefits of the strike----we don't need to show any regret or apology and for what. It is a tragedy that it happened----but it happened because the indian NAVY intentionally left their gates open.

And of all the services, you had to pick this one, which has the best record. I would have been less contemptuous of your theory, though I would have remained contemptuous, if you had mentioned the Army. This is just grasping at straws.

It happened on you navy's watch sir----they let the criminals slip thru intentionally---it happened on the raw watch---they allowed it to happen.

For the same reason I wrote in pakistani papers that the Superintendant of police who were on duty to protect the Sri Lankan team---they need to be executed and hanged---because out of fear of threats from the terrorists---they did not go to their jobs that day. That also should have included the I G police and his deputies as well---.

I am sorry that I have had to read this post.

Really sorry.

I see you have used the word almost. Just wanted to clarify if the intent was to cover all bases or there is indeed some credible evidence implicating Saeed. If that is the case then any credible evidence would suffice.

The law does not take quantity but quality of evidence into consideration. Quantity is the just the padding.

@Joe Shearer or anyother lawyers can perhaps back me up on this as I have just a passing acquaintance with criminal law.

Precisely.

An A4 sheet does the work. There is no need for tomes.

Why is a resort to 'stronger words' the only option, aside from a one line disagreement?

I've explained my interpretation of the UNSC resolution in a debate with another poster claiming to be Pakistani, on the following thread:

Pakistan Using Heavy Shells - a First Since Ceasefire Agreement: Sources | Page 11

I don't really care if these organizations ban the LeT - the LeT is banned in Pakistan as well. Past support for the LeT (insurgency in Kashmir)does not equate support or knowledge of their Mumbai attack plan, so while I completely agree that Pakistan bears responsibility in ensuring that it degrades the capabilities of the LeT as much as possible after the Mumbai attacks, the Pakistani State is not complicit in the attacks.

There is almost no credible evidence implicating HS in the Mumbai attacks, and the evidence against Lakhvi boils down to the alleged voice samples India has, and Lakhvi's legal team argued against using those.

This is a ridiculous argument because the violence on the LoC would not have been at the low levels it was prior to Modi taking power had the justification behind ceasefire violations been 'internationalizing the Kashmir Dispute'. The ceasefire violations largely coincided with Modi and the BJP taking power in India and Pakistan increasing her military deployments in FATA, Balochistan and Karachi. No rational analysis of the internal dynamics playing out in Pakistan and India points to Pakistan having a motive for escalation on the LoC.

Yep - I'm totally maladjusted, introverted, without friends, without a social circle and totally irrelevant. Doesn't change the fact that your arguments are a load of rubbish driven by an irrational anti-Pakistan hatred.

Very well.

Consider it a one line disagreement.

Incredible.

You knew we were up to something wicked, why didn't you kick us in the balls first?

I can't believe that you could come out with this grotesque argument.

How far can one build on pure speculation like this? Do you have any idea about the nature and functioning of Indian intelligence agencies? I have - make that I had.

What you have written is crap. Unadulterated crap. They don't have the sophisticated, excessively clever processes and turf battles that American agencies are reputed to have; they operate at a far more basic level of existence.

And of all the services, you had to pick this one, which has the best record. I would have been less contemptuous of your theory, though I would have remained contemptuous, if you had mentioned the Army. This is just grasping at straws.

I am sorry that I have had to read this post.

Really sorry.

Precisely.

An A4 sheet does the work. There is no need for tomes.

Very well.

Consider it a one line disagreement.

Sir,

You don't have to feel sorry to read that post---but if you do----that is your choice---.

Why do you think that the world did not fall hard on pakistan after that incidence-----did you ever think if there was a reason behind it---or something else----?

Sir,

You don't have to feel sorry to read that post---but if you do----that is your choice---.

Why do you think that the world did not fall hard on pakistan after that incidence-----did you ever think if there was a reason behind it---or something else----?

Sir,

I have no comment, none fit for this forum, which I have come to admire and respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom