What's new

what does the Pak armed forces realiticially need to counter india conventially

Can we please make sure we stick to the topic??

The discussion is on topic: If the Pakistani Army does what it is supposed to do, it can do its job properly of fighting the enemy at the borders instead of diverting its attention to activities that are not for it to meddle in. Look at the opposing Indian Army in this regard first.

The discussion is on topic: If the Pakistani Army does what it is supposed to do, it can do its job properly of fighting the enemy at the borders instead of diverting its attention to activities that are not for it to meddle in. Look at the opposing Indian Army in this regard first.

From personal experience; and dont take me wrong here; most peopke doing similar arguments (asma jahangir in a talk show today for example) are not only against militaries political interventions but also against military it self..
They are usually against state of pakistan and always against existence of islam as a religion...

As i said dont take me wrong ; but are u one of those??

Even today, except for a handful of sincere and committed people, it is difficult to remember prominent Pakistani posters having expressed contrition or regret for Mumbai 26/11. That is significant and it registers. Deep inside, and with some dismay and initial rejection of the purport of the gesture not made, but it registers.

Hi,

There is no reason for Pakistan to show any regret---. Indian intel agy's knew about the attack---indian navy was well informed abut the attack---the americans gave them detailed information to what was coming---yet they did not do anything about it.

This attack on Mumbai got the same lackadaisical attention as the 9/11 attacks got in the U S---. Was it intentional on the parts of some of the americans in position to look the other way in the U S---yes----. Now was it possible for raw and other indian intel agy's in india to look the other way----. Absolutely----110%----.

The indian intel agy's and the state let the Mumbai attacks happen to get the mileage out of the strike---and they indeed got more than what they asked for in favors----.

So---as you Indians got the benefits of the strike----we don't need to show any regret or apology and for what. It is a tragedy that it happened----but it happened because the indian NAVY intentionally left their gates open.

It happened on you navy's watch sir----they let the criminals slip thru intentionally---it happened on the raw watch---they allowed it to happen.

For the same reason I wrote in pakistani papers that the Superintendant of police who were on duty to protect the Sri Lankan team---they need to be executed and hanged---because out of fear of threats from the terrorists---they did not go to their jobs that day. That also should have included the I G police and his deputies as well---.

From personal experience; and dont take me wrong here; most peopke doing similar arguments (asma jahangir in a talk show today for example) are not only against militaries political interventions but also against military it self..
They are usually against state of pakistan and always against existence of islam as a religion...

As i said dont take me wrong ; but are u one of those??

Not at all. The military deserves the utmost respect for the job that it does within its domain, always. The problems arise only when it extends itself into areas that are not within its prescribed duties.

Hi,

But what US army does in Iraq can be justified as national interest ?

When did the US Army declare Martial Law in USA? Besides, USA can beat India anytime it wants to, not that there is a need to do so, as is being discussed in this thread. :D

Or israeli in palestine...
No those are fine with our librals...
Its only pakistani military that must be defanged...
Hi,

Well what is done there in is the mentioned countries national interest so that is ok if not right

Not at all. The military deserves the utmost respect for the job that it does within its domain, always. The problems arise only when it extends itself into areas that are not within its prescribed duties.

I agree with u here.... not may be on every thing ... but any military man in corruption...needs to be hanged by their balls till his blood has dried from his body.....

Miliatry's oath like rightfully that of american military's oath need to b changed to protect country from any enemy foreign or domestic....

And politicians also need to realise a syria or libya type dynasity is not going to happen in pakistan...

And lets forget the past and move forward

Hi,

Well what is done there in is the mentioned countries national interest so that is ok if not right

The US military obeys its chain of command as defined in its Constitution. Can the Pakistani Army do that? If it can, it will find it can do its duty much better against its enemies. This is an important lesson.

When did the US Army declare Martial Law in USA? Besides, USA can beat India anytime it wants to, not that there is a need to do so, as is being discussed in this thread. :D
Hi,

What US did is far worse, destroyed an entire nation, generation, society an irreparable damage as oppsod to what martial law did.

In fact isn't that what a war economy does ?

Miliatry's oath like rightfully that of american military's oath need to b changed to protect country from any enemy foreign or domestic....

If and when the oath is updated and the Army does right by it, I will be happy to support it fully. Pakistan will be better off with that.

The US military obeys its chain of command as defined in its Constitution. Can the Pakistani Army do that? If it can, it will find it can do its duty much better against its enemies. This is an important lesson.
Hi,

I can use the very piece of constitution to wipe my rear end if it fails to protect me and my right and supports thugs. A mere piece of paper will declare that it is legally or morally justified to destroy a nation like iraq ?

Hi,

I can use the very piece of constitution to wipe my rear end if it fails to protect me and my right and supports thugs. A mere piece of paper will declare that it is legally or morally justified to destroy a nation like iraq ?

A nation that uses its Constitution as toilet paper is itself no better than a toilet. Is that what you want for Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom