What's new

what does the Pak armed forces realiticially need to counter india conventially

Denial is not a solution either, please do keep that in mind. For Sunnis or Shias, or even the Army.
Denying the good Army is doing is good? Criticizing will bring them where you want them? There is a different in constructive criticism will bring the change, venting out criticism brings more negativity. Pakistan Army should be used to its best advantage, appreciated, guided towards it constitutional function and should not be the whipping boys of all the ISSB rejects. We should help them to control the corrupt politicians of MQM, PPP, PMLN etc. Pakistani judiciary is not doing there job for 60 plus years. The judiciary is a mafia of advocates and Judges. Imagine cases running for the length 20 years. Lack of justice for poor, rich and powerful getaway with murders and rapes!

Denying the good Army is doing is good? Criticizing will bring them where you want them? There is a different in constructive criticism will bring the change, venting out criticism brings more negativity. Pakistan Army should be used to its best advantage, appreciated, guided towards it constitutional function and should not be the whipping boys of all the ISSB rejects. We should help them to control the corrupt politicians of MQM, PPP, PMLN etc. Pakistani judiciary is not doing there job for 60 plus years. The judiciary is a mafia of advocates and Judges. Imagine cases running for the length 20 years. Lack of justice for poor, rich and powerful getaway with murders and rapes!

Denying or covering up the Army's misdeeds and illegalities will not help improve the situation either.

A fine Economy is a must ..

my if i talk Militarily , than i guess the list goes like this , if we are assuming a War scenario post 2020 ..

for Land Forces :
More Attack Helicopters
Long Range CM
Heavy Artillery
New Generation Tanks
Highly Trained Armed Forces and well equipped

for Air force :
More Multi role Fighters
Some Sqs of Air Superiority Fighters
Long and Medium Range SAM's
New and Long Range Radars

for Navy :
More Frigate with better SAM's 4-6
More FAC's 4-6
More AIP Subs 6-8
Guided Missile Destroyers 3-4
Coastal Defense Batteries with Long range Anti Ship missiles
last but not the least ,
Flankers for Maritime Strike role ..

and in last , again a better economy .. because without money .. we can fight a war but not sustain it ..
India cant Win a Conventional war either , winning does not mean breaking through the defense and move into Enemy territory , winning means achieving the Desired goals and hold your ground and sustain it .. but Indian Armed forces is not yet capable of doing that in any theater including Air force and Navy ..

For Pakistan , We dont have Hold enemy territory , for us its just defending our land and break into Enemy defense is enough to Humiliate India infront of the world . and that we are capable of ..

but lets hope that there wont be any War , but if there will be a war in future , Results will be much more destructive compared to 65, 71 and Kargil , without even using Nukes ..

Both looters and thugs deserve to be condemned equally.
Pakistan Army is not looters are thugs Sir, so please take note. They do have corruption as they are Pakistanis but less than other Pakistanis. So do not lessen al others who died are dying for this country just because of a few or just because you generalize for reasons I do not know.

Infantry
  • ATGM's
  • Replace RPG-7 with something better. Carl Gustav?
  • Under barrel grenade launchers & Grenade Launchers. < 40mm
Air Defence
  • CIWS land based!
  • MANPAD'S FN-6?

Pakistan Army is not looters are thugs Sir, so please take note.

As long as the Army does what is its constitutional duty, it is to be respected, fully and always. When it does illegal acts, they are no better than thugs in clean uniforms with shiny buttons. You should clearly note the distinction and try not to hide the illegality of the leadership under the cloak of the sacrifices of the valiant men and women in the field. Please take note.

As long as the Army does what is its constitutional duty, it is to be respected, fully and always. When it does illegal acts, they are no better than thugs in clean uniforms with shiny buttons. You should clearly note the distinction and try not to hide the illegality of the leadership under the cloak of the sacrifices of the valiant men and women in the field. Please take note.
Like I said I do not gain anything from your posters, on topic Pakistan needs patriots not corrupt politician supporters.

Like I said I do not gain anything from your posters, on topic Pakistan needs patriots not corrupt politician supporters.

Pakistan also needs an Army that does not extend its legal duties into the illegal domain.

Pakistan also needs an Army that does not extend its legal duties into the illegal domain.
When Civilians will have the moral Authority due to the honesty, capability and management ability Army will dare not interfere and salute the leadership with open heart and smiling face because they have lot of work on their hands in day to day life, leaving aside floods, disasters, law and order, election duties. If civil government can clean their own mess why Army will interfere? Learn to command respect do not demand it.

When Civilians will have the moral Authority due to the honesty, capability and management ability Army will dare not interfere and salute the leadership with open heart and smiling face because they have lot of work on their hands in day to day life, leaving aside floods, disasters, law and order, election duties. If civil government can clean their own mess why Army will interfere? Learn to command respect do not demand it.

Manufactured justifications like these will never be the answer. What the Army has destroyed multiple times in the past will take decades to re-establish, if the past mistakes are not repeated. Thus far, there is no sign that the Army will stop doing what it has always done, only claims and rhetoric just like before.

Manufactured justifications like these will never be the answer. What the Army has destroyed multiple times in the past will take decades to re-establish, if the past mistakes are not repeated. Thus far, there is no sign that the Army will stop doing what it has always done, only claims and rhetoric just like before.
Very good then, every nation gets as leaders what they deserve, right now Pakistani civilian leadership is Nawaz, Zardari, Imran, Altaf, Molvi Fazal etc,. I am sure you are feeling proud and want them to do their job.

Very good then, every nation gets as leaders what they deserve, right now Pakistani civilian leadership is Nawaz, Zardari, Imran, Altaf, Molvi Fazal etc,. I am sure you are feeling proud and want them to do their job.

Every nation does get the government it deserves, as we can see in Pakistan too. Jaisee qaum, waisey hukmaraan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom