What's new

What do the Quran and Hadith predict about the end of the Apartheid state of Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran Predicted about the end of Isreal (Jews) for the third time in the below verse. Just before this verse the 3 verses of the Quran already discussed about the two-time fall and rise of bani Isreal (Jews). Now come to our topic the end of Jews (the illegal state of Isreal nowadays) for the third time,

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." {Chapter 17 verse 8 al Quran}.

So here in the above verse of the Quran (verse no 8) Allah says But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. It means punishment like already done two times before as mentioned in Quran {Chapter 17 Verses no 4,5,6 and 7}.

The Jews (especially Zios) already returned to sin in many aspects,
1. The Interest-based Banking system was developed and started by Jews, Which is highly prohibited in Islam (Quran) which is from Allah almighty.
2. They captured the land of Palestinians, and now they are on the way to displacing Palestinians from their homeland, etc…
3- They are the masterminds of chaos and terror around the world. They are literally controlling heads of all the great powers of the world, the media, the monetary system, and many more.

So finally they deserved the punishment as mentioned in Holy Quran (The Book from Allah almighty). Which is “But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]”.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

نَاۤ اِلٰى بَنِىۡۤ اِسۡرَاۤءِيۡلَ فِى الۡكِتٰبِ لَـتُفۡسِدُنَّ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ مَرَّتَيۡنِ وَلَتَعۡلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيۡرًا

17:4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

فَاِذَا جَآءَ وَعۡدُ اُوۡلٰٮهُمَا بَعَثۡنَا عَلَيۡكُمۡ عِبَادًا لَّنَاۤ اُولِىۡ بَاۡسٍ شَدِيۡدٍ فَجَاسُوۡا خِلٰلَ الدِّيَارِ ‌ؕ وَكَانَ وَعۡدًا مَّفۡعُوۡلًا

17:5. So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.

ثُمَّ رَدَدۡنَا لَـكُمُ الۡكَرَّةَ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَاَمۡدَدۡنٰـكُمۡ بِاَمۡوَالٍ وَّبَنِيۡنَ وَجَعَلۡنٰكُمۡ اَكۡثَرَ نَفِيۡرًا

17:6. Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery.

اِنۡ اَحۡسَنۡتُمۡ اَحۡسَنۡتُمۡ لِاَنۡفُسِكُمۡ‌ۖوَاِنۡ اَسَاۡتُمۡ فَلَهَا ‌ؕ فَاِذَا جَآءَ وَعۡدُ الۡاٰخِرَةِ لِيَسُـوْۤءُو ا وُجُوۡهَكُمۡ وَلِيَدۡخُلُوا الۡمَسۡجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوۡهُ اَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَّلِيُتَبِّرُوۡا مَا عَلَوۡا تَتۡبِيۡرًا‏

17:7(Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.
All these verses are equally applicable to Muslims and are infact came true during multiple invasion of Muslims lands. Mongols invasion as a punishment of Muslims being very similar to Roman invasion and punishment of Jews . Reason for narrating stories of the past nation was for Muslims to learn lesson instead of repeating other mistakes.

Again triggered.
No I am not a mullah. I am a clean shaver. Though I know clean shaver is not good. I will have a beard soon, Insha Allah.
And rather than cursing Muslims you must focus on yourself only.
I personally have some doubts about you but I will refrain from discussing them here.
BTW if you do not like this thread or my posts you can ignore this thread or me. You are welcome.

Mullas are a big problem. But nevertheless far less problem than a person with your thinking.

There is no bigger cancer than mullah and id say keep the clean shave and dont be a mullah from heart either. Clean shaver is way better than munafiq mullah. There are these clean shaven mullahs abundant in our establishment as well, they love western stuff, even whisky at night and then give sermons on jihad in the morning and talk about ghzwa e hind and how bad the jews are lolz. They endup with properties abroad.

Focus on urself? Isnt this what i am telling u since the first post?? Or maybe u didnt comprehend it.

FYI

Maybe? But virtually any society that is corrupt and mischievous is put on notice, not just them. Entire world in fact.

Read full Surah to understand its message.

----

P.S. Like it or not, Israel is a nuclear power and a war to rout it might lead to tremendous loss of life. This isn't picnic.

Hadith provide very short accounts of the events that are foretold. WE are not in the position to figure out the whole story until it happens.
Let them live out fantasies in their head

israel isnt going down yet they have biological race specific weopons to deal with arabs. but arabs are busy being arabs and belly dancing.

There is no bigger cancer than mullah and id say keep the clean shave and dont be a mullah from heart either. Clean shaver is way better than munafiq mullah. There are these clean shaven mullahs abundant in our establishment as well, they love western stuff, even whisky at night and then give sermons on jihad in the morning and talk about ghzwa e hind and how bad the jews are lolz. They endup with properties abroad.

Focus on urself? Isnt this what i am telling u since the first post?? Or maybe u didnt comprehend it.
Still triggered????
Seems like some personal issue with mullahs? Wonder what was the reason? 😉
BTW it did not put any sermon, nor I am a mullah.
BTW I will again say do not comment here if you do not like. Don't get hyper. You will blow yourself. TNT is a dangerous thing when temperature is high.

israel isnt going down yet they have biological race specific weopons to deal with arabs. but arabs are busy being arabs and belly dancing.
End of IsraHell is not gonna happen through Arabs.... Not even through people from Pakistan most probably.

My point was about how we use Quran for our agenda and never focus on what Quran demanda from us. See the mullah in every masjid will never focus on main issues but rather talk abt stuff that is not relevant to us or has no implications for us for the time being.

Bani Israel is a title used for all humans by Almighty God.Its not just about Jews.
@TopGun786

I get it that Quran is important in Islam but isn't it a bit much when you began deliberating the fate of races/nations based on a book?
i mean try to improve your own nation and your shortcomings rather than predicting the future of other nations.

Still triggered????
Seems like some personal issue with mullahs? Wonder what was the reason? 😉
BTW it did not put any sermon, nor I am a mullah.
BTW I will again say do not comment here if you do not like. Don't get hyper. You will blow yourself. TNT is a dangerous thing when temperature is high.

End of IsraHell is not gonna happen through Arabs.... Not even through people from Pakistan most probably.

I dont know, r u 18? If not and ur older n wiser then ill say yes n yes. Mullah have destroyed my society, made ppl extremists, made ppl narrow minded, all the terrorism n its repercussions were faced by us, that kind of makes it personal for sane ppl. Unless ur definition of personal is limited to ur holes only. Even ur "jugath" points to the known fact that mullahs association with those holes. And then clean shaven ppl like u love mullahs n left religion upto them. Frankly tell me, will u let ur kids go to the local mullah for religious education in Pakistan?

And who told u i dont like ur thread? I like the topic n try to portray the truth, doesnt make me hyper or triggered. Maybe its u who cant face an opposing view.
Anyways am going with the 18 and shouldn't argue, tc.

I get it that Quran is important in Islam but isn't it a bit much when you began deliberating the fate of races/nations based on a book?
i mean try to improve your own nation and your shortcomings rather than predicting the future of other nations.

Actually what you said is exactly demanded in Quran. Quran itself says to learn from the stories and says that detaila r not necesaary but learn the "lesson" and that if u believe in Him and do good then ull be dealt good, if not ull be dealt like the ones before u. The message of Quran is always simple, straight forward and elegant. Unfortunately most of our religious scholarly area been occupied by mullahs with divisions and hatred. And they would instead focus on issues that doesnt bother us and wont discuss the glaring issues we face and are mentioned clearly many times in Quran.

You will go to your grave in your own .
Pray your 5 times namaaz in praising and glorifying God , give charity even a smile will do , don’t hurt anyone’s feelings , ramzaan is approaching , fast pray read for God .

Glory be to God
All praises be to God
God is great .

And avoid grave worship , thaweez(amulets) worship no man not even the prophets as this will lead you astray and into the fire .
abstain from back biting and slander .

Worship praise glorify God alone without partner or son .

Pajeet stop preaching .
In the US we have tons of of Christian preachers giving out sermons on world events in light of what Bible has predicted for the future. So nothing unique here.

god will raise those who implement his law like banning rothschild jewish usury/imf etc. minting your own coins or print your own debt free and international barter.

Quran Predicted about the end of Isreal (Jews) for the third time in the below verse. Just before this verse the 3 verses of the Quran already discussed about the two-time fall and rise of bani Isreal (Jews). Now come to our topic the end of Jews (the illegal state of Isreal nowadays) for the third time,

[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." {Chapter 17 verse 8 al Quran}.

So here in the above verse of the Quran (verse no 8) Allah says But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. It means punishment like already done two times before as mentioned in Quran {Chapter 17 Verses no 4,5,6 and 7}.

1. The Interest-based Banking system was developed and started by Jews, Which is highly prohibited in Islam (Quran) which is from Allah almighty.
2. They captured the land of Palestinians, and now they are on the way to displacing Palestinians from their homeland, etc…
3- They are the masterminds of chaos and terror around the world. They are literally controlling heads of all the great powers of the world, the media, the monetary system, and many more.

So finally they deserved the punishment as mentioned in Holy Quran (The Book from Allah almighty). Which is “But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]”.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

نَاۤ اِلٰى بَنِىۡۤ اِسۡرَاۤءِيۡلَ فِى الۡكِتٰبِ لَـتُفۡسِدُنَّ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ مَرَّتَيۡنِ وَلَتَعۡلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيۡرًا

17:4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.

فَاِذَا جَآءَ وَعۡدُ اُوۡلٰٮهُمَا بَعَثۡنَا عَلَيۡكُمۡ عِبَادًا لَّنَاۤ اُولِىۡ بَاۡسٍ شَدِيۡدٍ فَجَاسُوۡا خِلٰلَ الدِّيَارِ ‌ؕ وَكَانَ وَعۡدًا مَّفۡعُوۡلًا

17:5. So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.

ثُمَّ رَدَدۡنَا لَـكُمُ الۡكَرَّةَ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَاَمۡدَدۡنٰـكُمۡ بِاَمۡوَالٍ وَّبَنِيۡنَ وَجَعَلۡنٰكُمۡ اَكۡثَرَ نَفِيۡرًا

17:6. Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery.

اِنۡ اَحۡسَنۡتُمۡ اَحۡسَنۡتُمۡ لِاَنۡفُسِكُمۡ‌ۖوَاِنۡ اَسَاۡتُمۡ فَلَهَا ‌ؕ فَاِذَا جَآءَ وَعۡدُ الۡاٰخِرَةِ لِيَسُـوْۤءُو ا وُجُوۡهَكُمۡ وَلِيَدۡخُلُوا الۡمَسۡجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوۡهُ اَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَّلِيُتَبِّرُوۡا مَا عَلَوۡا تَتۡبِيۡرًا‏

17:7(Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

Interest based banking system is also forbidden in Jewish religion (you forget that Islam religion, like Christianity, can't never existed without Jewish religion first, and likely that rule was copy-paste from Jewish books).

And interest based banking system is also used widely by gentiles too, dont you earn interest in your bank account? You dont need to be a wall street banker to do that, everyone enjoys his bank saving earnings.

99% of Jewish people are mastermind of nothing, you're blaming whole people about what is done by a 0.00001% rich powerful elite, like Nazis did.
And if you blame a whole people due to their elite twisted acts, then you can blame all countries of this world.

Same verses easily apply on Pakistan. Especially if we continue on this path moral, ethical, religious decadence and madness.

Trying to troll in some way. Kafirs do not only belong to India. Kafirs can be from any religion. Kafirs can be from Muslims also. Anybody who denies the existence of God (only one God) is a kafir. And any Muslim who, although believes in one God (Allah) but disobeys Allah's teachings and ways can also be a kafir.
P.S. In India most of the people are ''mushriks'' not kafirs.
Mushriks have a separate definition. They can be even worse than kafirs.
Bain al-rajulu wa shirku wal kufri tark uss salah.

Between a man and kufr/shirk is abandonment of prayer.
Sahih Muslim 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom