What's new

Cancer on Earth - The Zionist State of Israel.

Stop it right now!
I did nothing, I posted no offence, no insult, nothing in smear language ... all I did was to warn, this thread is turning into a flame war! While in return you and some others are constantly aggressive, personally insulting and why this constant use of smear language? Why is anyone who follows not your and @Mohsin A's aggression "a LGBTQ sissy", "shit" or a "bastard"?
Is this what you parents told you how to act in the public? Insulting offending foreigners whenever you don't agree with them?

Also, I'm not acting as a moderator, but as a regular member, I posted in a civilised and decent way and you??
And even more with no word I supported Israel; I only said, that all religious extremes are evil and I stand to this since noted by the thread starter "This is an open forum" and anyone can reply in a civilised manner and you should do that too.

@waz @WebMaster

As soon as I posted this thread, within a millisecond you issued a negative rating without even watching any of the videos. Then you wonder why people come after you? Stop it now with the crocodile tears. Stay away from the thread if it doesn't suit your agenda.

Like someone on Greek TV said many years ago:

"The Jews are doing what's good for their interests. What are we doing?"

Indeed. They are 100% focused on their objectives; causing mischief, control through usary despite their scripture warning them against it; domination through stealth; oppression against Palestinians; spreading and promoting certain agendas which lead to de-population; and the list goes on.

What are we doing? He who controls media and money, controls the masses. So a few dollars here or there and people and governments are sold out unfortunately.
Even trying to talk about it to raise awareness seems a crime in this day and age. Prime example is how they're trying to shut down the thread on this forum.

Isreal has been fighting Palestine for over 60 years using advanced weapons and the USAs financial aid against a country which has no army no weapons no money & no central government .
And still isreal hasn’t managed to win .

When will they get it you can’t beat a country which is protected by Almighty God .

Posting this again. An eye-opener and a great history lesson for all. A true account of how through the anti-christ, the UK & USA have bent over backwards for the establishment of the Zionist state of Israel via decite, deception and manufactured wars. The next step of the zionists is to initiate WW3 and we can see that happening before our very own eyes. All this ties in with the Holy land.

Posting this again. An eye-opener and a great history lesson for all. A true account of how through the anti-christ, the UK & USA have bent over backwards for the establishment of the Zionist state of Israel via decite, deception and manufactured wars. The next step of the zionists is to initiate WW3 and we can see that happening before our very own eyes. All this ties in with the Holy land.

I just started to listen Sheikh Imran Hossein and I wonder why I didn't watched his lectures before.
The man has a deep knowledge and understanding and I believe he know better in Islamic prophecies than any other person.
May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen

Indeed. They are 100% focused on their objectives; causing mischief, control through usary despite their scripture warning them against it; domination through stealth; oppression against Palestinians; spreading and promoting certain agendas which lead to de-population; and the list goes on.

What are we doing? He who controls media and money, controls the masses. So a few dollars here or there and people and governments are sold out unfortunately.
Even trying to talk about it to raise awareness seems a crime in this day and age. Prime example is how they're trying to shut down the thread on this forum.
I also started such a thread and they sealed it after few days. I am happy you started same again.

After India, Israel is best country :)
Why sticking your nose here? Need any attention?

Indeed. They are 100% focused on their objectives; causing mischief, control through usary despite their scripture warning them against it; domination through stealth;
And they have achieved that. That is,we shouldn't blame all Jews. But this elite that wants to control the governments and take all of Palestine.

And they have achieved that. That is,we shouldn't blame all Jews. But this elite that wants to control the governments and take all of Palestine.

Absolutely, which is why I make a distinction between Jews & Zionism. They are completely separate. Look up Dr Norman FinkelStein. Being a Jew, he talks about the poison that Zionism is.

I just started to listen Sheikh Imran Hossein and I wonder why I didn't watched his lectures before.
The man has a deep knowledge and understanding and I believe he know better in Islamic prophecies than any other person.
May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen

I also started such a thread and they sealed it after few days. I am happy you started same again.

Glad you have began to listen to him brother. When I first began watching him, it was an eye-opener to say the least. You really do understand the dynamics of the world we live in today.
He also talks about important topics like Riba, International relations, geo-politics and how it all fits in with eschatology; topics other molvis avoid as their brain can't penetrate that deep.

Absolutely, which is why I make a distinction between Jews & Zionism. They are completely separate. Look up Dr Norman FinkelStein. Being a Jew, he talks about the poison that Zionism is.

Glad you have began to listen to him brother. When I first began watching him, it was an eye-opener to say the least. You really do understand the dynamics of the world we live in today.
He also talks about important topics like Riba, International relations, geo-politics and how it all fits in with eschatology; topics other molvis avoid as their brain can't penetrate that deep.
Ah you know about Sheikh Imran! I had watched some of his videos many years ago. He does talk about Eastern Orthodoxy (what we have in Russia and Greece) and takes Orthodox prophecies seriously (if I remember correctly). He is a smart man. He doesn't fall for the salafi narrations and all that stuff.

Ah you know about Sheikh Imran! I had watched some of his videos many years ago. He does talk about Eastern Orthodoxy (what we have in Russia and Greece) and takes Orthodox prophecies seriously (if I remember correctly). He is a smart man. He doesn't fall for the salafi narrations and all that stuff.

Yes that's who I have been posting in all the videos in this thread. A very smart intellectual indeed.

Negative ratings taken away.
Nothing wrong with the thread, I've seen plenty of such threads about other countries.

Foreseeable future its not on the horizon oil reserves will remain 80-100 years ahead so we are not hurry for developing alternative fuels

WW-3 would be on water not on oil
Water is not a problem if you have energy, you can extract fresh water from oceans if you have energy.

Problem is energy. And the problem will be shown up this decade, so watch out :enjoy:.

The problem is energy, it's not "oil".

If you need the energy equivalent of a oil barrel to extract a oil barrel, then you have oil, but you dont have energy.

Negative ratings taken away.
Nothing wrong with the thread, I've seen plenty of such threads about other countries.

Thank you @waz. Appreciate the pragmatic approach and common sense. All the best brother.

Water is not a problem if you have energy, you can extract fresh water from oceans if you have energy.

Problem is energy. And the problem will be shown up this decade, so watch out :enjoy:
Wrong ww3 on drinking water not on oil or energy sources

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom