What's new

What do the Quran and Hadith predict about the end of the Apartheid state of Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern-day Christianity has hardly anything to do with the message of Prophet Isa (as).

It is a mixture of pre-Christian Roman and Greek paganism. The trinity is blasphemy as well and complete and utter nonsense. The main holidays collide with the pre-Christian Roman and Greek pagan holidays (what a coincidence!) etc. The whole absurd idea of "saints" too. An infallible "Pope", entire church hierarchies who throughout the entire Christian history until recently, where the most corrupt and richest segment of society closely tied with the monarch (s) that ruled as the monarch (s) (states) used religion as a tool. Hence the inquisitions, millions of murdered people from Europe to all the colonies for blasphemy, opulent churches in societies where 99% were struggling to make a living, sectarian 100 year long wars between various Christian sects that make the main split in Islam (Sunni vs Shia) seem like a joke etc.

There is a reason why Judaism and Islam are the closest religions theologically. They are almost identical in that sense.

Neither have 1000's of sects. Christianity tops that list as well by far.

Religion and politics have been tied with each other since forever. The only reason why Judaism did not spread is because unlike Arabs and Romans, they did not/were not capable enough, to create huge continental empires.

Christianity until it was adopted by Constantine the Great some 1700 years ago, as the official religion of the Roman Empire, was a small sect mainly followed by Arabs and a tiny minority of Jews. Which is why today the oldest Christian communities are Arab Christian communities. Christianity is also a Semitic religion just like Judaism and Islam. Later those Arabs and Jews spread Christianity to neighboring Anatolia and the Caucasus and from there this small sect (back then) reached Greece and Europe and fused with the local pagan religions there.

No wonder that some of the most corrupt and richest organizations in the West nowadays are the Roman Catholic Church, Russian Orthodox Church (now the so-called Patriach with his Rolex watches etc. are calling for war against Ukraine = politics mixed with religion),

and according to this France24 article, the Greek Orthodox Church (battling with allegation of corruption, sexual abuse etc.) net worth back in 2011 was 700 billion USD (!), back then, twice the amount of Greece's entire national debt!

"As Greek faces a dire financial crisis and risks defaulting on its debt, many are calling on the Orthodox church to take less and give more.

The Greek Orthodox Church owns property worth some €700 billion – more than double the country’s national debt. And yet it is the struggling Greek state that pays the salaries and pensions of all the Orthodox clerics in the country."

Last edited:
The quotes you are copy pasting here I can paste more authentic ones (From unchanged Quran) but I will waste my time and energy on you.
And about false prophets you mention above we have same thing. More than 40 major false prophets will be there.
Your problem is you believe 2000 old history is accurate while 1400 is false.
As know I got your type I will try my best to not waster my precious time on you.
Lol by your logic I should believe some 80's cult,because 1400 is old?

e trinity is blasphemy as well and complete and utter nonsense.
Watch it,because this is the blasphemy that you utter now.

In his dialogues with his Turkish Muslim captors, St. Gregory reveals he has a more thorough understanding of Islam and how to counter its theological claims than that evinced in St. John Damascene’s Heresies (written as it was some six centuries earlier, during Islam’s still formative years following its first violent expansion beyond the Arabian peninsula). St. Gregory presents the teaching of God as Trinity through scriptural exegesis, even using verses from the Koran to stress the co-essential and indivisible Word and Spirit of God, as in this excerpt:
Only God, Who ever was before the ages is unoriginate, unending, everlasting [Ps. 89:2], unchanging, indivisible, without confusion, and infinite. Everything created is perishable and changeable. God, the only unoriginate One, is neither without Reason/Logos nor is He without Wisdom. The Logos of God is also the Wisdom of God [1 Cor. 1:24], because Wisdom is in the Logos and without the Logos there is no Wisdom [1 Cor. 1:30]. Therefore, to say there was ever a time when God existed without the Logos and without Wisdom, is impious and impossible; for the Logos of God is also unoriginate, and Wisdom is never to be separated from Him [Jn. 1:1].
Now the Logos is never to be found without the Spirit, a point which you Turks also confess. [3]
It is said that Christ is the Logos (Word) of God [Rev. 19:13] and the Spirit of God [Rom. 8:9; Gal. 4:6], (since He is co-essential) and never separated from the Holy Spirit. Therefore, God has a Logos and a Spirit that are ever with Him, and are also unoriginate and indivisible. For God was never, nor will He ever be, without spirit or reason (logos); One therefore is Three, and these Three are One [1 Jn. 5:7]. God, therefore, has a Logos and Spirit [Jn. 1:1, 2; 1 Cor. 2:11; Eph. 2:18], but not as we have reason and a spirit. I shall give you an example. As the effulgence of the sun leaves it and shines down upon us, yet the radiance and the ray never separate from the disk (star) itself. That is why we name them (the radiance and the ray) ‘sun,’ and do not name them another sun apart from the one. Thus, it is the same when we name God and the Logos of God and the Holy Spirit. We do not name some other God from the One, Who is unoriginate and eternal together with the unoriginate Logos and Spirit [Eph. 2:18]. [4]
Having begun with the New Testament, he then turns to the Old, seeking to persuade the Muslims, who claim to honor the previous scriptures of the Jews and Christians:
This is how we were taught to believe and confess by Christ Himself, the Logos of God. Not only did Christ teach thus, but Moses also in the Decalogue, which you adopted on your part. When Moses uttered, ‘The Lord our God is one Lord’ [Deut. 6:4], he said three times the One—because he said ‘Lord’ twice and ‘God’ once—in order to reveal the Three in One and the One in Three. From the beginning, Moses desired to reveal that God and the Logos have the Spirit and between Them and with Them is One God. The Creator, Who created everything, said, ‘Let there be light, and there was light’ [Gen. 1:3]. He said, ‘Let the earth bring forth the herb of grass, bearing seed...’ [Gen. 1:11]. Now, without going into detail, as David says, ‘All that God said, came to be’ [Ps. 148:5; 103:32; 135:4-9]. The scriptural verse then, ‘God said, and it came to pass,’ reveals that God has a logos—for a saying cannot be without a word—and by this Logos did all creation come to pass [1 Cor. 8:6]. The Logos of God existed before all creation and is uncreated [Jn. 1:1-3; 17:5, 24; Heb. 1:2]. Since the Logos of God is uncreated, how can He not be God? This is because only God is uncreated.
Now let us return to Moses concerning the making of man. He says, ‘And God formed the man of dust of the earth, and breathed upon his face the breath of life, and the man became a living soul’ [Gen. 2:7]. Within the verse, ‘God breathed the breath of life, and the man became a living soul,’ it is revealed that God has a Spirit [Rom. 15:19; 8:9] and that Spirit is creating [Gen. 1:2]. [5]
The Creator of the soul is solely God. Thus did Job say, ‘The divine Spirit is that which formed me, and the breath of the Almighty that which teaches me’ [Job. 33:4]. [6]

The whole absurd idea of "saints" too.
What is absurd with it?

An infallible "Pope",
That is one of the disagreements between Eastern Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism.

throughout the entire Christian history until recently, where the most corrupt and richest segment of society closely tied with the monarch (s) that ruled as the monarch (s) (states) used religion as a tool. Hence the inquisitions, millions of murdered people from Europe to all the colonies for blasphemy, opulent churches in societies where 99% were struggling to make a living, sectarian 100 year long wars between various Christian sects that make the main split in Islam (Sunni vs Shia) seem like a joke etc.
The crimes of Catholics and Protestants for money and power has nothing to do with religion. Opulent mosques in starving societies also existed and exist in Islam,right?
Hundreds of year long wars between Muslims also existed,right?

In his dialogues with his Turkish Muslim captors, St. Gregory reveals he has a more thorough understanding of Islam and how to counter its theological claims than that evinced in St. John Damascene’s Heresies (written as it was some six centuries earlier, during Islam’s still formative years following its first violent expansion beyond the Arabian peninsula). St. Gregory presents the teaching of God as Trinity through scriptural exegesis, even using verses from the Koran to stress the co-essential and indivisible Word and Spirit of God, as in this excerpt:

Having begun with the New Testament, he then turns to the Old, seeking to persuade the Muslims, who claim to honor the previous scriptures of the Jews and Christians:
Pasting quotes from Bible which in its current form is written and edited by many different authors. What's the purpose?

And as you have zero knowledge of Quran which is 100 authentic there is no purpose to teach you anything here.

You preached Jusus (pbuh) and denied Muhammad (PBUH). What is your logic?
That Muhammed is not a prophet and Jesus Christ is the Messiah,the Son of God.

I thought you didn't want to waste your "precious time" with me?

Pasting quotes from Bible which in its current form is written and edited by many different authors. What's the purpose?

And as you have zero knowledge of Quran which is 100 authentic there is no purpose to teach you anything here.
You didn't even read it,but think it's quotes from the Bible. And you don't even know what a Bible is.

What burnt pages?

Mark,Luke,John and Matthew were disciples of Christ.

I just told you that some "Churches" consider some books as canonical and some as non-canonical. That's the difference. And that there are also many translations of the Bible.

Who said that Muhammad is a prophet? Only Muhammad said it.

View attachment 916634

Do you know what a Bible is? Simple question.

Just like the New Testament was translated from Greek,in the same way the Quran was translated from Arabic to many other languages. Unless of course,you consider that there were changes in the Quran because of the translation as well....

Unfortunately christians as we know are not real christians; when Paul changed rules to bring in the heathens and their practices - he already broke the religion of christ.

only people who are closer and dont see themselves as different are ethiopian christians - for them christianity is continiouation of judaism which they had before. european christians cannot be considered as christians as they have incorporated pagan beliefs.

Unfortunately christians as we know are not real christians; when Paul changed rules to bring in the heathens and their practices - he already broke the religion of christ.
You know better than Paul?

That Muhammed is not a prophet and Jesus Christ is the Messiah,the Son of God.
Here comes the dumbest part and biggest controversy in modern Christianity. Son of God? Aren't you ashamed of such logic?what is the purpose of abusing Jesus????
Did he ever said same about himself?
You people abuse Jesus (pbuh), abuse his mother Marry (pbuh) and abuse Mohammad (pbuh).
And the most weird and absurd logic is Jesus does for your sins. What the hell. So now you are free to do any sins. That's why at the time of final judgment day Jesus (pbuh) will completely disown you and your faith.

Islam predates Judaism and Christianity. Islam is the final message of all known and recorded Prophet's main preachings. Monotheism basically. In pre-Islamic Arabia, aside from native pre-Abrahamic religions (themselves Semitic in nature, this includes obviously Judaism and Christianity that all originated in the same geography among the same people), Judaism, Christianity, some elements of Zoroastrianism etc., ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions, one of the oldest among those, were the Hanifs who were monotheistic and followed the teachings of Prophet Ibrahim (AS). At least 4500 years old.

Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his family and lineage belonged to this religion/philosophy/beliefs as did most Arabs before this message became corrupted and polytheism after influences from nearby Mesopotamia, Egypt, Europe etc. emerged and corrupted the initial pure message of monotheism.

Muslims and Jews are far closer to the continuous main themes and beliefs of all the previous Prophets and our doctrines are almost identical as I have been saying for a long time now. This is because they did not mix their religions with Roman and Greek paganism.

The trinity is blasphemy for Muslims and Jews, it is simple as that. Every Imam/Sheikh and Rabbi will tell you that.

Last edited:
You know better than Paul?
Paul broke the rules to make the gospel more appealing. He clearly notes if we dont abandon the rules of old testament e.g. eating of pork, circumcision, then the message of christ wont get recruits. Jesus never told these rules were to be forgone.

Then of course we know how bastardised the religion has become under roman pagans.

not interested in this topic; so wont respond further.

The trinity is blasphemy for Muslims and Jews, it is simple as that
Agreed fully. No doubt in it. Christians, especially who believe in trinity are worst abusres to God, Jesus and his mother, merry.
They attribute all those things to Jesus and his mother that they themselves never teached or never said.

Here comes the dumbest part and biggest controversy in modern Christianity. Son of God? Aren't you ashamed of such logic?what is the purpose of abusing Jesus????
Did he ever said same about himself?
You people abuse Jesus (pbuh), abuse his mother Marry (pbuh) and abuse Mohammad (pbuh).
And the most weird and absurd logic is Jesus does for your sins. What the hell. So now you are free to do any sins. That's why at the time of final judgment day Jesus (pbuh) will completely disown you and your faith.
13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.
---------------------------------

63 But Jesus remained silent.

The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”

64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a]

65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 66 What do you think?”
---------------------------------

7 If you know me, you will know[a] my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

-------------------------------

27 She said to him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that you are the Messiah,[a] the Son of God, the one coming into the world.”

------------------------------------------------

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.

31 And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 And Mary said unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee: wherefore also the holy thing which is begotten shall be called the Son of God.

No Muslim can deny the actual ideology of Jesus. But aren't Christians putting things on Jesus that he never said himself?

Jesus/Isa was a real cool guy, at least what is said about him in 4 canonical gospels. It's a man impossible to hate, a great philosopher, it doesnt matter if God doesnt exist at all, Jesus would keep as a great man of mankind history as well.

Christians can put things of him that he never said, it's true, he never said he was god, but catholic people take him as god, and that is a great blasphemy in the eyes of all other abrahamic religions.

But Muslims can detract the image of Jesus/Isa as well. I think in Islam Jesus is not the man of peace that he is in the Christianity.

I like the guy who talk as Jesus in 4 canonical gospels, I dont know if he's a invented character or not, in that case the genius would be the writer of gospel, I dont care, but he's the wisest man I've never read.

By the way, here is the most likely picture of Jesus:

i.e.: He was a Jew of two thousand years ago and he's not the Norwegian hippy that is depicted in Western historic iconography :enjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom