What's new

What do Pakistan, China and India admre the most about each other?

Yeh sab padhke mere ankhon mein Anshu aa gaye!!!
Tears-of-Joy.jpg

China :

1) The sheer dedication and explosive speed with which Chinese have built their country from the scratch.
2) Their humility despite being one of the most powerful, if not "The Most Powerful" nation on earth.
3) Their policy of non-interference, non-violence and mutual respect when dealing with other sovereign states.
4) And last but not the least, the unconditional love and friendship they have for us. They way they have helped and supported us through every crest and trough.

India :

1) Their IQ. I think Indians are one smart group of people.
2) Their success at creating and sustaining an atmosphere of peace and harmony between an incredibly diverse demography.
3) Their batsmen. One of the best batting side in cricketing world.

Pakistan :
Nusrat Fateh, Ghulam Ali, Atif Aslam, Saba Qamar, Muni Sanchez, Nonveg food, Umer Sharif, Azizi(comedians)

China:
Single minded dedication of Govt, dream of achieving past glory, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Industrial sector, guts to take on the world.

Maybe i'm thinking too highly of our music or just being narcissistic but don't you guys agree our music is out of this world? I haven't heard anything even close to Pakistani music ever (i listen to a broad range of artists and genres) and this isn't an overstatement.

If i were an Indian, i'd be in a deep conundrum. Wether to like Pakistan for its music or to hate it for unpleasantness, as it is perceived. :p:

Chinese are very systematic and methodical. Have great collective sense, know very well how do things collectively as all east asians do. Are actually a very nice people. Are too good to foreigners, i have seen them here in Pakistan respecting Pakistanis a lot, so much more than what they deserve (pakistanis are actually one of the least deserving in matter of respect). I want Chinese to respect foreigners a little less. lol. They have a great positively about them as well which is of course parallel to bright prospects of their nation.

Indians are one of the most cultured people in the world. enough said.

china : admire their dedication and economic growth
Pakistan : never say die attitude (have seen in few games)

lots to admire about the Chinese.. their economic might, industrial efficiency, infrastructure development

Pakistan.. used to be a big fan of past cricket teams, my mum watches their tv shows all the time.. what else.. food, women :P
We admire Chinese Economic growth.

We admire Hospitality of Pakistan. Of course beautiful Pakistani girls also. ohhhhh, Ofcourse PDF. My beloved forum.

Dawwwwwwwww, you people really like us women but I'll be honest with you, we like Pakistani men because the are (if not act) masooom and It's really adorable. And mind you, a lot of them are quite lookers, but now you know the secret.

I like Indian entertainment Industry their music and some of their movies.

I also admire India's recent economic growth and their democratic and govt. institutions which are pretty strong compared to Pakistan.

I admire Indian propaganda skill(not trolling, believe me)
And I admire Pakistan as a TRUE friend
Pakistan sufferd from terrorism a lot, but Pakistan keep fighting with terrorism, big courage.Hope Chinese investment can make Pakistan richer and stronger
Wealth is the best way against terrorism

Last edited:
china : The way they transfrmed there country in past 20-30 years is admirable.

Pakistan : never say die attitude. Pakistani bowling, pakistani women.

First and most important point is, PDFers should not be considered to create an opinion on hatred or love towards each other......Yes there are trolls from every country and they just enjoy trolling each other.... That doesnt mean that they hate each other or the rival country, they try hard to win an argument.....Most of the time they dont mean what they say..... Have seen several positive and constructive posts from otherwise hostile trollers...... Having said that, there are posters who genuinely hate the supposedly rival country......

you are 100% right on that

I admire Indian propaganda skill(not trolling, believe me)
And I admire Pakistan as a TRUE friend
Pakistan sufferd from terrorism a lot, but Pakistan keep fighting with terrorism, big courage.Hope Chinese investment can make Pakistan richer and stronger
Wealth is the best way against terrorism

That is not 'propaganda skill' it is soft power. India scores very high on soft power as compared to China

Back
Top Bottom