What's new

What do Pakistan, China and India admre the most about each other?

Black Alloy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
What is it that these three countries admire about each other? I know there is a lot of hate from the trolls etc, but in the interest of a peaceful relationship you guys need to build bridges. And it starts with the people and not with politics, politics ruin everything and so does religion, we should abandon religion no matter where in the world we are.

So what do China, India and Pakistan admire about each other?

We admire Chinese Economic growth.

We admire Hospitality of Pakistan. Of course beautiful Pakistani girls also. ohhhhh, Ofcourse PDF. My beloved forum.

Last edited:
What is it that these three countries admire about each other? I know there is a lot of hate from the trolls etc, but in the interest of a peaceful relationship you guys need to build bridges. And it starts with the people and not with politics, politics ruin everything and so does religion, we should abandon religion no matter where in the world we are.

So what do China, India and Pakistan admire about each other?

First and most important point is, PDFers should not be considered to create an opinion on hatred or love towards each other......Yes there are trolls from every country and they just enjoy trolling each other.... That doesnt mean that they hate each other or the rival country, they try hard to win an argument.....Most of the time they dont mean what they say..... Have seen several positive and constructive posts from otherwise hostile trollers...... Having said that, there are posters who genuinely hate the supposedly rival country......

lots to admire about the Chinese.. their economic might, industrial efficiency, infrastructure development

Pakistan.. used to be a big fan of past cricket teams, my mum watches their tv shows all the time.. what else.. food, women :P

I like Pakistanis in pdf for their simplicity and for their lack of ego or false pride. They retain a LOT of remnant hindu culture. They just don't know it. For most parts they live by the hindu code (except beef), they just don't know why they do it. They put it down to tradition and "culture".

I like China for their sense of purpose and sense of mission. Also the fact that violent crime is so low there.

But reality is pakistan is a lost cause and china is a trouble maker with no sense of ethics or morality, worse with a sense of entitlement. (probably one child syndrome)

Last edited:
I like China's rise from rags to riches

I like the way India is united in secularism

China : I admire the quiet efficiency. I find that nation to be amongst the most livable countries and Shanghai to be a place I'd like to live in.

Pakistan : I like the ' josh' of the nation, the ability to laugh ( even at themselves), the perseverance of its people in hardships.

I like Chinese organized way of doing things

I feel connected to Pakistanis at a deeper level than with people of any other country. May be this is the reason what makes me come back again and again to this forum.

About Pakistan:
I like the mellifluous urdu used by Pakistanis.

About China:
The swashbuckling attitude of Chinese government, it takes a lot courage to lock horns with US. Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom