What's new

What comes first?Nation or religion?

What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
BTW, are you sure Air, Water, Fire existed before humans? were you there, did you see it?

Did you saw God ever ? Still it is good to believe it exist before humans came.

And for Scientific answer Humans cannot live without Air, Water and Fire.

BTW, are you sure Air, Water, Fire existed before humans? were you there, did you see it?

Are you sure that the various figures mentioned in your scriptures existed ? Were you there? Do you see them?

Are you sure bacteria or electrons exist? Have you seen them?

Are you sure radio waves exist ? Have you seen them ?

PS:Surely you do believe in the theory of evolution right ?

I think you are taking religion in the wrong context here. I am not talking about rituals and stuff (they are done by humans and will parish when humans shall perish) but the belief system.
Even if you talk about belief ..it is essentially a human emotion...hence not divine or eternal.

Any ways, I am not preaching my beliefs, I am just telling you that there is other side of picture. You are thinking about religion logically, every one doesn't thus for them religion might be of more importance than any thing else, for them it might be the case that they would consider it eternal.

It is not about importance ..I don't think anybody here minds, if somebody is choosing religion over nation..but giving wrong reasons to justify your choice.:no:

Well I love my country, not because it is perfect or a divine creation, or it will exist forever, but because it is my own..I was born in it and it is who I am...and if I had been born in a different country ...I am sure I would have loved that country and not this.

And this is universal argument..which holds true for all religions too..you love your own religion because you were born into it ..if you were born as Hindu,Christan,Jew or an Atheist ..I am sure you would have loved that too ...and not because suddenly all of them have become divine creations.

Well my initial counter to above question was

"Does God exist ??...Have you seen him??"
and
If seeing is believing ....I have never seen Pakistan, does it exist??

Last edited:
No I didn't miss any zero, I just use smaller unit to be on the safe side.

There are certain religions that died but their are certain others that haven't. Can you guarantee that a particular religion will die off? can you?

in the past we have seen so many religions die out so we say religions are not eternal. In the past we have seen nations also collapse so we say nations are not eternal.

NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE EITHER YOU CALL NATION,RELIGION,SCHOOLS,COLLEGES,ORGANIZATIONS, ETC AS ETERNAL BECAUSE YOU ALSO CAN'T PROVE THAT EXISTING THEM WILL DIE OFF IN FUTURE OR CALL THEM PERISHABLE BECAUSE IN THE PAST WE OBSERVED THAT SEVERAL OF THEM DIE OFF. YOUR CHOICE.

Last edited:
Nation nation nation. After some time Science will prove the true reality of the universe and all of us will feel rather silly for having believed in relegion to start with.

Nation nation nation. After some time Science will prove the true reality of the universe and all of us will feel rather silly for having believed in relegion to start with.

u mean science is every thing and answers every thing??? science believes in materialism, but will never answer how matter itself came into existance, and how university came into being

Even if you talk about belief ..it is essentially a human emotion...hence not divine or eternal.

It is not about importance ..I don't think anybody here minds, if somebody is choosing religion over nation..but giving wrong reasons to justify your choice.:no:

Well I love my country, not because it is perfect or a divine creation, or it will exist forever, but because it is my own..I was born in it and it is who I am...and if I had been born in a different country ...I am sure I would have loved that country and not this.

And this is universal argument..which holds true for all religions too..you love your own religion because you were born into it ..if you were born as Hindu,Christan,Jew or an Atheist ..I am sure you would have loved that too ...and not because suddenly all of them have become divine creations.

Well my initial counter to above question was

"Does God exist ??...Have you seen him??"
and
If seeing is believing ....I have never seen Pakistan, does it exist??

Okay! you have missed the whole part so no need to talk to you about it. I was pointing at apples while you are arguing that grapes are sour.

No more discussion.

Did you saw God ever ? Still it is good to believe it exist before humans came.

And for Scientific answer Humans cannot live without Air, Water and Fire.

Yes I did. Mann ki aankk se dekho mann ki aankh se :partay:

in the past we have seen so many religions die out so we say religions are not eternal. In the past we have seen nations also collapse so we say nations are not eternal.

NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE EITHER YOU CALL NATION,RELIGION,SCHOOLS,COLLEGES,ORGANIZATIONS, ETC AS ETERNAL BECAUSE YOU ALSO CAN'T PROVE THAT EXISTING THEM WILL DIE OFF IN FUTURE OR CALL THEM PERISHABLE BECAUSE IN THE PAST WE OBSERVED THAT SEVERAL OF THEM DIE OFF. YOUR CHOICE.

My Question: Can you "Guarantee" that a particular religion will die? Can you? Surely, you can assume based on past events but you cannot guarantee.

Nopes
Microscope

Well sorry to burst your bubble but you can't see electrons by any kind of microscope, as for bacteria :tup: that you studied basic biology

eh? How can you see radio waves via antenna. So you mean there are antenna hence proof of radio waves right? :lol: Now, sir if we go by that logic we can easily prove existence of organisms well before humans (radiometric dating) and existence of universe much before the earth ( measuring background radiation)

:rofl:

What else do you believe ? The universe revolves around the earth :lol:

My Question: Can you "Guarantee" that a particular religion will die? Can you? Surely, you can assume based on past events but you cannot guarantee.

so according to you nation and religion are eternal..? lol..

i would die 100 times for my nation then for my religon which comes very low on my list.

i remember a doha from kabeer

guru govind dono khade kaake laagu paay
guru balihaari jaaon govind diyo bataye

i have god and my teacher in front of me whom should i bow first
i will bow to teacher because without him i would have not known the god.

Back
Top Bottom