What comes first?

• Nation

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • Religion

Votes: 67 37.4%

• Total voters
It depends how you define nation?
All Muslims are one nation
If follower of one religion make a nation.

If you meant.......... first come the country or religion ?

Then

In taza khudaon main baRa sab se watan hai

Jo pairhan iss ka hai, woh mazhab ka kafan hai

if there are 2 needy humen being, one from your country and the other from a different country, which one will you help first?

Will listen to both of them and whichever i feel is more needy......... regardless of his nation or background......This has happened in past, unfortunately experience with Pakistanis has been very bad so far :cry: but I still try to treat everybody equally..... (in my real/practical life)

Religion forms basis of what you call a Nation. 2 Nation Theory wasn't based on territory, rather it was religion that made India split.

Why you say Kashmir will be part of Pakistan? Any other reasons other than religion?

Nations are made from Ideology , Religion , Race , lingo doesnot really offer a same platform to every one

Again an oranges to apples comparison. There is no relation between the two things.

If there are religious issues, people will unite and divide themselves based on religion and when national issues arise everyone will unite under their respective national flags.

Its similar to say, One should make family with parents and siblings or with his/hers office colleagues.

Religion forms basis of what you call a Nation. 2 Nation Theory wasn't based on territory, rather it was religion that made India split.

Why you say Kashmir will be part of Pakistan? Any other reasons other than religion?

Ya that's why we are vary of religion ..by the way your two nation theory bundled in 1971.

PS: for me its nation all the way.

if there are 2 needy humen being, one from your country and the other from a different country, which one will you help first?

What if their are two people one from your religion and one from another religion, but none of them from your country, whome will you help first??

In both the cases(yours and mine) no one selects based on religion or nation, an average person would go and help the one who is more needy!!

Back
Top Bottom