What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Zibago,@Goenitz,@Maarkhoor
No music, no nothing just pure old school taphe

He is from IOK 🥺, it made me so sad that someone just like you and I, who if I didn't told you, you probably would have thought is a Pakistani
There are many like him who have to suffer, heartbreaking

But song is absolutely beautiful though

Last edited:
@Zibago,@Goenitz,@Maarkhoor
No music, no nothing just pure old school taphe

He is from IOK 🥺, it made me so sad that someone just like you and I, who if I didn't told you, you probably would have thought is a Pakistani
There are many like him who have to suffer, heartbreaking

But song is absolutely beautiful though

The song is beautiful even if I didn't understand the Punjabi. And I didn't know that akhrots can be sweet too. 🤔

My posting now from the Hindi film Bas Ek Pal which is a sad film. Two songs from it :

1. 'Tere bin'.
"Kabse aankhen meri raah me tere bichhi​
Bhoole se hi kabhi tu mil jaaye kahin"​
2. 'Bas ek pal'.

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @KedarT @Zibago

@fitpOsitive, my turn to post a senti song. :D

@Indos, maybe you will like the flow of my two songs. And maybe you will like the song that Sainthood posted.

The song is beautiful even if I didn't understand the Punjabi. And I didn't know that akhrots can be sweet too. 🤔

My posting now from the Hindi film Bas Ek Pal which is a sad film. Two songs from it :

1. 'Tere bin'.
2. 'Bas ek pal'.

@Indos, maybe you will like the flow of my two songs. And maybe you will like the song that Sainthood posted.
I was senti that day because my mom gave me Karela in lunch. But today it is gosht ka shorba with roti. So seems like I am happy. :lol:

1. 'Tere bin'.
2. 'Bas ek pal'.

both are good song
this is 18th century Ghazal

Also, listen O re Piya of Atif Aslam. It reminds of 1930s of family having fun in a traditional haveli and enjoying monsoon with tea and snacks.

this is 18th century Ghazal

The song is heavy in classical Urdu so it is nice that translation is provided. And the song is nice - sometimes with modern accent and sometimes traditional. The music is nice too.

BTW what is your understanding of what a ghazal is ?

Also, listen O re Piya of Atif Aslam. It reminds of 1930s of family having fun in a traditional haveli and enjoying monsoon with tea and snacks.

Nice peppy song. You are correct in your description of it.

BTW what is your understanding of what a ghazal is
I guess the person didn't tell the other and the other died, and the person is now old and narrating. The wind which destroyed the garden was his lover's death, I guess. He has her memories and delighted that once he did love.

It can also be a traditional couple who lived their lives together. But the husband didn't express much love due to patriacal nature. More like this sanjay mishra movie

Last edited:

1. 'Tere bin'.
2. 'Bas ek pal'.

Well I like the song you posted, while @Sainthood 101 has very South Asian style music :partay:

Back
Top Bottom