What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

An earthy voice. And the film's heroine's history is interesting. She has an Indian-Pakistani parentage which I think is rare for a younger generation person like her.

Something related to the song lyrics I have an incident to tell. Last year I went to a shop in my neighborhood and stood in the line outside. People could go in only one by one. There were two girls outside, masked of course as was I. One of them was in line just before me. Her friend called out her name which I misheard as Pema. I thought "Oh she must be from the Northeast". Her and mine eyes met and there was some mild eye-to-eye flirting, despite the masks. And then her friend called out her name which I now correctly heard as Saima. I thought "Even nice, a Muslim". Her friend called out something and Saima, in front of me, deliberately told her that she couldn't hear. So I moved slightly to the side and Saima stood close to me and spoke to her friend. Then her turn came to go into the shop. Her shopping done she came out and instead of leaving by the separate steps with her bags she chose to go close to me despite it being a narrow passage. :D Nice memory.

@Indos

Ali Zafar - Larsha Pekhawar

Ah, the lovely Gul Panra. Want to marry her some day. Voice and talent of an angel too.

And Ali Zafar being talented and charming like ever.

Nice song.

And strangely I spoke of a girl named Saima in my previous post and here in this song was a Saima in the production team.

Aik hardware upgrade chahiay Tha, or Boss ki woi purani batain sun ker baitha hon.... Yar yeh boss log aakhir aisy kion hoty hain? 😒
Desi or Ya Sheikh Boss?

Among the 4 types of usual bosses you 'd come across in sh*t*** I mean mideast are desi (indian or Pakistani), Sheikh, Eastern European or developed countries first three are the worst because they lack comprehension and understanding of the bigger picture. Easter europeans are stupid but hard working usually get jobs due to being cheap and a White, last ones are better but if you end up with a racist boss you are done.

German. My company doesn't invests infrastructure or skills, and then in last they loose opportunities due to that very fact.

In certain circles germans are called pathans of europe.

@jamahir , @baqai will give you my feedback on this song once I put my new revamped system to test, which will be sometime around next week. The song has got some good bass, rubab and vocal I hope it sounds good on the system. Might be inclined to upload a video or so.

In certain circles germans are called pathans of europe.

@jamahir , @baqai will give you my feedback on this song once I put my new revamped system to test, which will be sometime around next week. The song has got some good bass, rubab and vocal I hope it sounds good on the system. Might be inclined to upload a video or so.
Trust me, Germans are paths are completely different products.

Nice song here,

Just asking, I see Pakistani and Indian have this similar type of music, Is all song created in South Asian like this?
I have can't speak for sure but Central subcontinent have same raag which forms basis of a song. I am not sure about south india. However, languages changes rapidly, so same raag can be used in Gurati, Urdu, Hindi, Hindko, Bihari, etc

I have can't speak for sure but Central subcontinent have same raag which forms basis of a song. I am not sure about south india. However, languages changes rapidly, so same raag can be used in Gurati, Urdu, Hindi, Hindko, Bihari, etc

Well for Indonesia we also have very different style of music on each ethnic, but Jakartan people prefer modern music and all popular TV HQ are in Jakarta and the Jakartan style then spread to the whole Republic, but people living in provinces may keep their preference

This is Western Sumatran tipical song, melancolic and the rithym usually like this

Minang Ethnic

This is typical West Java song

Sundanese ethnic

Well for Indonesia we also have very different style of music on each ethnic, but Jakartan people prefer modern music and all popular TV HQ are in Jakarta and the Jakartan style then spread to the whole Republic, but people living in provinces may keep their preference

This is Western Sumatran tipical song, melancolic and the rithym usually like this

Minang Ethnic

This is typical West Java song

Sundanese ethnic

Soft music
@Maarkhoor bhai... yeh msuic suna karo... I think 'she' will overhear this... put a poster of her in your cuboid.. :P ;) :yahoo:
P.S A wise man said that never trust every bulls**t from online. So don't try :no:
Sundanese ethnic
:blink:
She doesn't have a shred of Sudanse in her
Anyway, sounds like Arabic music...

Soft music
@Maarkhoor bhai... yeh msuic suna karo... I think 'she' will overhear this... put a poster of her in your cuboid.. :P ;) :yahoo:
P.S A wise man said that never trust every bulls**t from online. So don't try :no:

He he, they also use their own language there, so I dont understand that Sundanese song since I am Minang ethnic, and non Minang Indonesian I believe cannot understand Minang song as well

Back
Top Bottom