What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Feeling homesick. Decided to scroll through my Spotify playlists and thought I share this masterpiece ( Yes I know it's a YouTube link I made it easier for those who do not own Spotify). Being a Mancunian G Funk Era just hits the right keys. Well at least for me. This is a classic one boys enjoy.

@waz

Watched this song again. Was in the mood for it. Had bookmarked it.

It has one million views.

This is also 1 million view, do you like this kind of song

3 million, same group

This I like the melody, the same group

This is also 1 million view, do you like this kind of song

3 million, same group

This I like the melody, the same group

Well, not my type but I think @Naofumi might like them. :D Though of course Naofumi did introduce me to the wonderful Punjabi song called Khaab. You had liked it too.

And though I don't go by the number of views to like a song Khaab has 500.5 million views !

Last edited:
Well, not my type but I think @Naofumi might like them. :D Though of course Naofumi did introduce me to the wonderful Punjabi song called Khaab. You had liked it too.

And though I don't go by the number of views to like a song Khaab has 500.5 million views !

LOL 500 MILLION, must be a combination of 1.4 billion Indian and 200 million Pakistani, 160 million Bangladeshi might watch as well..... :lol:

Yup it is hard for Indonesian music to reach that level, but popular music is not necessarily the best song

This is 94 million and I rate is as average

This one from Raisa is only 5 million but I see the song is good, you may like it as well since it is soft song. Any way the men appear in the end of song is her husband

Last edited:
LOL 500 MILLION, must be a combination of 1.4 billion Indian and 200 million Pakistani, 160 million Bangladeshi might watch as well..... :lol:

Ha ha, true. And add those tens of thousands of South Asians in Europe and North America.

but popular music is not necessarily the best song

Agreed.

I like the guitar play and the flow of the singing.

This one from Raisa is only 5 million but I see the song is good, you may like it as well since it is soft song. Any way the men appear in the end of song is her husband

It's okay. And at 03:32 why is a person throwing a fireball at another ?

Yup it is hard for Indonesian music to reach that level, but popular music is not necessarily the best song

It's okay. On the other hand, it would have been exceptional if I could understand or feel at home with the language. On a side note the only language that does not seem so foreign or alien to me that I would not mind listening songs in is Spanish for some odd reason. It has a nostalgic vibe to it. Maybe I was Spaniard in my old life. Also explains my taste for blasphemous beverages.

It's okay. And at 03:32 why is a person throwing a fireball at another ?

The song is made after we had Presidential Election. The song is basically telling people to unite and dont hate each other or they will regret someday and wish to rewind the time.

Throwing the fireball to illustrate hate speech between those two group
It's okay. On the other hand, it would have been exceptional if I could understand or feel at home with the language. On a side note the only language that does not seem so foreign or alien to me that I would not mind listening songs in is Spanish for some odd reason. It has a nostalgic vibe to it. Maybe I was Spaniard in my old life. Also explains my taste for blasphemous beverages.

I have explained the meaning of the song in a above post. Basically I dont feel weird when I heard Urdu/Hindi, look like easy to speak just like my language, Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish.

Some hard language is like Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and some Eastern European languages

Look like Indonesian kid :lol:

Last edited:
Nice voice and nicely delivered with the required cheerful sentiment.

The music and the tonality reminded me of the Hindi song 'Tere khayaalon me hum' from the film Geet Gaya Patharon Ne.

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @KedarT @ps3linux

Didi album was a big hit in India. I inherited a Didi cassette from one of my relatives.

And the song you posted is a nice version. And I have watched the same song but there are background male dancers.

After the original Didi there was one Hindi version as well for a film, sung by Khaled himself with his own pronunciation of Hindi words.

I have posted the song on this thread before with the lyrics translation. It seems the song is liked by non-Algerians and non-Arabs as well.

Nice ones.

I dont really hangout here, just infrequently.

Recently been building DIY DAC around the legendary AD1865 one of the best NOS-R2R DAC, revamping some vintage amplifiers like Yamaha A-1000, SANSUI AU20000, Harman Kardon Citation II, and upgrading my Garrard 401 for music listening pleasure.

But tell you the truth if anyone ever comes across Yamaha A-420 or A1000 buy it without second thought. They 've been in my family for close to 4 decades, recently I revamped them with new capacitors and they are still better than most of the junk being sold today.

Back
Top Bottom