What's new

What are the 'Must Read' books about Pakistan?

well.. we call pocho or pocha someone who is born in US, parents are mexicans but still they cant speak spanish...

Nooo... Mexico city has 2 teams.. and so does my city... ;) but My club wont lose to any of them!

I know some things... I studied arabic for 3 years, before starting my thesis I was trying to read Holy Quran... but it's hard
moreover my city is all catholic ..so no one really to help

I have no problem with conservative ;) anyway like I said... it all seems to be very far away

first of all... feet on earth....... I have to finish my thesis

ooh thank you!
Yes... I would like it to be either Islamabad, Rawalpindi or Lahore... I was under the impression University of Punjab was a good option

:rofl: from University of Punjab?

is QAU the same than University of Punjab?
the only ones i have heard of are:
QAU
NUST
PIEAS
HITEC
UET
IST
NDU
most of them are in Islamabad or Rawalpindi, while two of them are in Taxila

thats a must
you cant be complete without that book

after reading her book it filled me and I realized that what I was missing in life

:woot:
sarcasm....... right?

the only ones i have heard of are:
QAU
NUST
PIEAS
HITEC
UET
IST
NDU
most of them are in Islamabad or Rawalpindi, while two of them are in Taxila

yess... i think im going for QAU let's see

ahm... that's what I intend to do...

why not? :o:

@KingMamba is an American-Pakistani who was kicked out of Pakistan for saying that Maradona is a better player than Pele ! :o:

Since then he hates us ! :cray:

Jokes Aside - Hes right.....as much as I'd love to have you experience Pakistan yourself....Pakistani Education System ain't that good - You'd be better off studying in the US or if you still want to visit a Muslim Country - Turkiye could be a good place !

Besides @Karla M Lahore is my City & I'm not going to let a Mexican Senorita live here amongst us ! :angry:

'Cause you'd ruin our food by making Tacos out of our Naan (Flat Bread) ! :p:

@KingMamba is an American-Pakistani who was kicked out of Pakistan for saying that Maradona is a better player than Pele ! :o:

Since then he hates us ! :cray:

Jokes Aside - Hes right.....as much as I'd love to have you experience Pakistan yourself....Pakistani Education System ain't that good - You'd be better off studying in the US or if you still want to visit a Muslim Country - Turkiye could be a good place !

Besides @Karla M Lahore is my City & I'm not going to let a Mexican Senorita live here amongst us ! :angry:

'Cause you'd ruin our food by making Tacos out of our Naan (Flat Bread) ! :p:

I know what Naan is! I often go to the pakistani restaurant in my city :P

I will bring fiesta to Lahore! why shouldnt I be there?

:(:(:(:(:( uhmm... but you studied there! :(

go alone in the sense... to go living there alone?
i put that in the wrong way, you see whole of Islamabad is completely safe, but as QAU has a large area and only a small part of it is covered by the departments, the other part is a relatively large jungle, so a person who is not fimiliar with the place can get lost lol :p QAU has a very beautiful stream in it also LOL

i put that in the wrong way, you see whole of Islamabad is completely safe, but as QAU has a large area and only a small part of it is covered by the departments, the other part is a relatively large jungle, so a person who is not fimiliar with the place can get lost lol :p QAU has a very beautiful stream in it also LOL

ahhh! that way... :tongue:
I would only try get admission next year

I know what Naan is! I often go to the pakistani restaurant in my city :P

You have a Pakistani Restaurant in your City ? :o:

Ask them about Armstrong the Magnificent - They must know me then ! :whistle:

Because I love all things Food ! :smokin:

I will bring fiesta to Lahore! why shouldnt I be there?

You shouldn't be here because I'm here & my only weakness is a beautiful lady from Mexico ! :ashamed:

:(:(:(:(:( uhmm... but you studied there! :(

I'm into Accounting & Finance - They're pretty universal subjects plus my qualification (ACCA) is from England !

You have a Pakistani Restaurant in your City ? :o:

Ask them about Armstrong the Magnificent - They must know me then ! :whistle:
Because I love all things Food ! :smokin:
You shouldn't be here because I'm here & my only weakness is a beautiful lady from Mexico ! :ashamed:

I'm into Accounting & Finance - They're pretty universal subjects plus my qualification (ACCA) is from England !

:sick::sick: so? how can i think outside the box if i keep studying the same western side of the story

anyway I still have one year to think of this

Armstrong the magnificent :rofl: yeah sure..... well, the owner is Pakistani... for past 7 years a lot of indians have been coming here so it says "pak-indian cuisine"

you see... no problema! I would be in Islamabad... that's not so close to Lahore, is it?

best of luck

thanksss! I would let you know what happens then

:sick::sick: so? how can i think outside the box if i keep studying the same western side of the story

Whats the smiley supposed to mean ? :angry:

You can always visit Pakistan for a few weeks instead of studying here ! :unsure:

anyway I still have one year to think of this

Okay ! :)

Armstrong the magnificent :rofl: yeah sure..... well, the owner is Pakistani... for past 7 years a lot of indians have been coming here so it says "pak-indian cuisine"

Pak-Indian cuisine - Sticking us with the Indians ! :bad:

you see... no problema! I would be in Islamabad... that's not so close to Lahore, is it?

Such a serious comment ? :( :cray:

And here I thought that a beautiful Mexican senorita would be coming to Lahore ! :cry:

round about 6 to 7 hours of travel on GT road i think

Whats the smiley supposed to mean ?
You can always visit Pakistan for a few weeks instead of studying here !
dude, cant yoy conprehend what she is trying to say, she is saying she wants to STUDY ABOUT PAKISTAN IN PAKISTAN's OWN VIEW, not in the view westerns have, she wants to see it first hand, study about Pakistan first hand, why cant you get that through your head dada jee?
why you wanna stop when people want to study in Pakistani Unis? it will make them more popular around the world

Back
Top Bottom