What's new

What are Marathis so proud about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They own huge amounts of land.
Any notable Bangladeshi Thakurs? Almost all of the Bengali Thakurs were recorded as staying Hindu as the conversion attempts only targeted poorer sections of society.
@Rain Man is Bengali and will know.

EDIT: almost all Bangladeshi Thakurs seem to be Hindus. Seems like Bangladeshi Arab was lying.

Any notable Bangladeshi Thakurs? Almost all of the Bengali Thakurs were recorded as staying Hindu as the conversion attempts only targeted poorer sections of society.
@Rain Man is Bengali and will know.

EDIT: almost all Bangladeshi Thakurs seem to be Hindus. Seems like Bangladeshi Arab was lying.

You seem to have trust issues lol, it kind of makes me think what a Bihari don such as yourself is doing on a forum like this. Shouldn't you be out on the streets of Bihar acting like an Indian bollywood gunda woo-ing the local saree sluts and drinking Bumeeharee cow juice?

You seem to have trust issues lol, it kind of makes me think what a Bihari don such as yourself is doing on a forum like this. Shouldn't you be out on the streets of Bihar acting like an Indian bollywood gunda woo-ing the local saree sluts and drinking Bumeeharee cow juice?
I do that stuff anyway but that's beside the point. I have less than 500 posts while Sher-e-Baghdad aka Bangladeshi Arab is posting everyday. Please don't bring shame to Thakur name by claiming it. If I find one Bangladeshi Muslim using it than I will change my name right away.

@Saif al-Arab I have found a Arab brother of yours lost deep in the jungles of Bangladesh. He needs saving and he also needs to be educated on his Arab ancestry.

like him or not.....ranvirsena is an asset for us indians on pdf.....he knows how to handle people

I do that stuff anyway but that's beside the point. I have less than 500 posts while Sher-e-Baghdad aka Bangladeshi Arab is posting everyday. Please don't bring shame to Thakur name by claiming it. If I find one Bangladeshi Muslim using it than I will change my name right away.

I come here NOT to brag about my arms ownership and caste, or how many people I've beaten up. Change your name ASAP Thakurs are known as nerds. We got 'nawab of Bootihar' over here.

I disagree.
Having spent 4 years of my life in Maharashtra, I found 'em hard to mingle with. They always had an air about themselves. Don't mean to sound rude, but I really find it hard to gel with maharashtrians.
but my experience is exactly opposite,haven't spent that much years in maharashtra.just spent few months.had few very good friends but i am talking about very common people from there.

like him or not.....ranvirsena is an asset for us indians on pdf.....he knows how to handle people

He hasn't handled no one, he knows how to run his mouth and make you Indians look bad. You already have a terrible reputation here. The point is there is better ways to utilize ones time, it's called time management (referring to plethora of troll accounts made by your countrymen).

but my experience is exactly opposite,haven't spent that much years in maharashtra.just spent few months.had few very good friends but i am talking about very common people from there.
I was also talking about common ppl.
I lived in the interiors of Maharashtra

I come here NOT to brag about my arms ownership and caste, or how many people I've beaten up. Change your name ASAP Thakurs are known as nerds. We got 'nawab of Bootihar' over here.
Most of my posts are to gain a reaction, if you actually think i would post my real name on here than LOL. But I am actually a Thakur and I have no doubt that the fake Thakurs in Bangladesh are nerds. I've also heard that Arabs in Bangladesh are nerds as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom