What's new

Western Sources deny that Syria killed the two Turkish Pilots

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
After the Alarbieyh published what they claimed a leaked documents about Syria killing the Turkish pilots.... the truth once again wins...... Alarbieyh claimed the jet was shot with a Grad

Sources deny report
Western sources, however, denied the allegations, telling Ynet's military analyst Ron Ben-Yishai that the pilots in fact died in the June 22 crash.

According to the sources, the pilot and the navigator, who were on an intelligence mission, believed that if they flew the plane relatively close to the ground they would avoid being detected by Syrian radars, but instead they became an easy target. They were shot down by antiaircraft missiles less than a kilometer away from the Syrian shore.

After a series of angry exchanges between Syria and Turkey, the two bodies were found at the site of the crash, the sources said.

Report: Turkish pilots killed by Assad, not crash - Israel News, Ynetnews

Alarbiya is FALSE NEWS MACHINE

From Israel news agency? So you believe the truth comes from Israeli news now?

Nope im bringing sources that you people love... western sources... because you wont believe Syrian source because they are the TRUTH...

and are you denying that those documents are false... you yourself said Alarbia documents are BS... in the other thread...

Nope im bringing sources that you people love... western sources... because you wont believe Syrian source because they are the TRUTH...

and are you denying that those documents are false... you yourself said Alarbia documents are BS... in the other thread...

I will always follow the right path and not be someone who is closed minded into a certain unmovable thought. That is why I said that the documents are false and they are.

And no I was just marking the irony that you bring up Ynet news as a source of it being flase and still have the audacity to say who is and who is not in bed with Israel.

I will always follow the right path and not be someone who is closed minded into a certain unmovable thought. That is why I said that the documents are false and they are.

And no I was just marking the irony that you bring up Ynet news as a source of it being flase and still have the audacity to say who is and who is not in bed with Israel.
So if a person posted an article from an Isralei source that mean the whole nation is in bed with Israel??

and Deno what is childish trolling in the statement above ?? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom