What's new

Western Opinion Leader: On the current Pakistan and India tensions

abdulbarijan

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Here is a video of a left leaning opinion leader from the United States Kyle Kulinski on the current situation between India and Pakistan. He has a giant left leaning audience and is one of the founding members of the Justice Democrats; a political force composed of left leaning individuals who are against corporate money in the US elections, medicare for all, free college and other such ideas.

Coming to the topic at hand, what I wanted to share was a very telling part of the video i.e. the comments at the very end where he termed PM Modi as "India's Trump".

The current tensions in which Pakistan is constantly seeking peace even after it's show of force while India remains stubborn only fuels that narrative. While certain Pakistani members might not agree with the decision making process of our politicians in this conflict, but the narrative is slowly but surely shifting against India in the minds of the common folk, atleast in the west. Your thoughts?

@Bilal Khan 777 @Oscar @Dazzler @blain2 @Windjammer @Moonlight

Here is a video of a left leaning opinion leader from the United States Kyle Kulinski on the current situation between India and Pakistan. He has a giant left leaning audience and is one of the founding members of the Justice Democrats; a political force composed of left leaning individuals who are against corporate money in the US elections, medicare for all, free college and other such ideas.

Coming to the topic at hand, what I wanted to share was a very telling part of the video i.e. the comments at the very end where he termed PM Modi as "India's Trump".

The current tensions in which Pakistan is constantly seeking peace even after it's show of force while India remains stubborn only fuels that narrative. While certain Pakistani members might not agree with the decision making process of our politicians in this conflict, but the narrative is slowly but surely shifting against India in the minds of the common folk, atleast in the west. Your thoughts?

@Bilal Khan 777 @Oscar @Dazzler @blain2 @Windjammer @Moonlight

No doubt, this whole scenario was a big win for Pakistan on the diplomatic and international level, apart from being a military one.

Modi is expending all the political and international good will capital earned by India due to the previous leaders. Imran Khan is building that, his foreign policy has done wonders so far.

PM Imran tried to contact Modi thrice

March 1, 2019

1920837-imranmodi-1551423923-609-640x480.jpg

PM Imran wanted to apprise Modi about his decision to release the captured Indian pilot. PHOTO: FILE

Prime Minister Imran Khan tried to contact his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi thrice but received no positive response.

The prime minister wanted to apprise Modi about his decision to release the captured Indian pilot and reached out three times on Thursday but received no response.

Later, during a joint Parliament session, the premier announced Pakistan will release the captured Indian Air Force (IAF) pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan, “as a peace gesture” to India.

A message was sent to the Prime Minister House in New Delhi for a telephonic conversation between the leaders, but failed to garner a response.

During his speech in the Parliament, the prime minister reiterated that Pakistan desired peace and stability in the region as it was essential for the government’s efforts to pull the people out of poverty and attract investment and revealed that he tried to reach out to Modi for the sake of peace in the region.

“Tension is not in the interest of both the countries,” he said. “I tried to talk to Prime Minister Modi yesterday…” the PM added.

However, the prime minister maintained that Pakistan’s efforts for de-escalation should not be considered as it weakness. “It should not be taken as a wrong signal.”

lol @ called Modi a Hindu fundamentalist. Always good, even here anyone ask me I just been referring them to the news lol.

This one's good I'll pass around thanks.

@Indus Pakistan

Kyle and Cenk from TYT were the original founders of both Justice Democrats and Wolfpac, he is one of the most progressive force to be reckoned with. I have been following him for a very long time now, lets not forget he was one of the first people to call out Tulsi Gabard for her links to BJP and Modi right wing RSS funding.

He is absolutely correct about grave situation world is facing and how the whole world is too busy to realise it. He summed it up pretty nice.

On a side note you can also follow Sam Seeder and Michael Brooke Show, they do raised issue of Kashmir regularly.

IK is giving indirect competition to Modi at ballots..the entire Indian nation is deeply embarrassed..next Indian elections, the stature of IK will dominate their selection of PM...Modi will be on the door mat..for sure..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom