What's new

webmaster & mods: p0rn ads on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not makin' this crap up, these are actual screenshots.
View attachment 660175 View attachment 660176

this is ridiculous - mods & @WebMaster please do something to stop this filth from showing up in the form of "ads"!:hitwall:
See these ads are based on your browsing history, since I am a programmer and most of my researches are related to programming so the ads I see on pdf are also related to programming and softwares.
Screenshot_20200811_121142.jpg

See these ads are based on your browsing history, since I am a programmer and most of my researches are related to programming so the ads I see on pdf are also related to programming and softwares.
View attachment 660196
same here. OK fine, more in dev management but still a techy that's searching for programming related stuff. my router does not allow any adult pages through, netgear has a very strong controls at the router level. but this crap still makes it through although you can't click on it and go to those pages. you HAVE to admit, this was thought thru to somehow by pass security layers & infect young minds.

View attachment 660196
Some people went tit for tat. The ratings could have been reversed and still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom