What's new

webmaster & mods: p0rn ads on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, and I think Facebook chat can also be tracked by Google Adds.

@jamahir what is currently the adds that appear on your PDF page, just want to know........:D
I see these kinda ads always on pdf as I always search a new home on Google. Its depend on browsing history.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811_122039.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811_122039.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 42
If you dont see **** online, so the adds must be a conspiracy made by Jews to demoralize USA further.

Why should they need to demoralise a society where you're actively encouraged to have sex at the age of thirteen.

They can't be demoralised any further, family values are dying in the west.

I know how google works and rest assured, I do NOT watch that filth. it's beyond me how this crap shows up outta the blue. my home network is pretty heavily locked down & yet, it still shows up even though I've prevented anything that is adult material in my router's settings. can the mods or webmaster talk to the forum providers to prevent these ads? our own precautions are OBVIOUSLY not enough!

side note: one can't deny the fact that this filth is being pushed by design based on a very sinister agenda, is not merely ads based on sites visited. they've even managed to fool by router's security! :angry:
Try resetting browser to default or reinstalling your browser and clearing your cookies/cache, if that doesn't solve the issue perhaps someone else might be accessing your network.

I dont think the mods can do much in this regard except to ask the ad provider to abstain from displaying them.

I see these kinda ads always on pdf as I always search a new home on Google. Its depend on browsing history.

Yup, that is why better not to conceal our browsing history, it can be valuable. Just like Youtube, it is better to have Youtube page with the video that has related to our interest. I also believe this adds system that allow us to have free service website like PDF, because of that we should contribute to flourish this kind of free service platform by not concealing our browsing history and not blocking the adds.

All of you are wrong... this is just google trying to give it's inputs on how to take down the India's new star from France..

Screenshot_20200810-223822_Chrome.jpg

If this guy is not watching p..n , which i dont believe, could be due to a shared router.
Just check how many people are connected to your router. Free android apps available for this.
Some other possibilities also.

It bases the ads on the most recent and/or highly searched terms from your IP... sooo..

may be you used the words french and deep penetration ... it must have google all excited.
I feel like chandler with a ban on cracking a joke. Or i get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom