What's new

We welcome class S20 Submarine in our Naval Fleet Def. Min. Khwaja Asif

they are still better than many other sub in the region
can easily b upgrade to agosta 90 standard
Dear if u are saying agosta 70 is beetter than indian scorpene than sir i cannot say more to u hull of 70 cannot be hull of 90b class

yeah Thailand is also our ally. Chinese sub's are really boon for small budget navies like Pakistan, Thailand,Bangladesh, Indonesia etc etc.
as far as I know even Bangladesh us buying 2 of these sub's, isn't it @BDforever sir ?
4 subs, 2 from China and 2 from Russia

Not just that reason, we gave pakistan the friendly discount , Price tag was 900 millions per each.

Tell me something the shipbuilding companies are they government owned? If not how does the chinese government than offer a friendly price? Do they pay the price difference? Forgive me if you find my question to be naive.

Listen dude, mutual respect is something that everyone will appreciate. I've already explained my post to two members above. Please read them.

I don't think there was anything disrespectful in my post towards you. I stated a fact, Indian members do what you did, all the time. For example, JFT may be a decent plane, but its really a Mig-21 copy.....is it really? Comments like these and the "scaled down version" one from your post, are made with a rationale behind it. To establish a sense of superiority for India and a sense of inferiority on the other end, which isn't really true from a capability's standpoint. So why even do this???

I don't think there was anything disrespectful in my post towards you. I stated a fact, Indian members do what you did, all the time. For example, JFT may be a decent plane, but its really a Mig-21 copy.....is it really? Comments like these and the "scaled down version" one from your post, are made with a rationale behind it. To establish a sense of superiority for India and a sense of inferiority on the other end, which isn't really true from a capability's standpoint. So why even do this???
I've already explained why I called the S20 a scaled down version of the original sub(differences in displacements,with source) and I've made clear that I didn't intended to belittle the S20.

Now if you feel that all Indians always try to belittle whatever Pakistan has,its your problem. There are trollers and immature members on both sides and they should not be generalized.

Again,I've explained why I called the S20 as a scaled down version in the previous post with source. If you feel that I was wrong with the differences in displacements,feel free to correct me,with sources,of course.

India needs to come up quickly to address this new underwater Pakistani threat.
oh come on you guys already have the plan to keep the number of ships in Indian navy to 200 byt 2025,
what else do you want.

And what make you say that. Six submarines under Project 75I gonna cost India close to $10billion, i.e. $1.7 billion each and you think you can get 8 submarines in $2.5billion.

Now from the original news, 8 submarines in $4-5bn i.e. $500-600mn each. Can someone point out why these submarines are so less priced than what India gonna order
Might have to do with the fact that Project 75I submarines are likely to be much larger than what Pakistan's getting, especially considering how India requested Japan to propose the Soryu Class submarine.

Dear if u are saying agosta 70 is beetter than indian scorpene than sir i cannot say more to u hull of 70 cannot be hull of 90b class
nothing to do with hull but new systems n technologies can be put in it.we already have the experties as agosta 90 with tot.we can upgrade it.PN should not retire instead upgrade it

oh come on you guys already have the plan to keep the number of ships in Indian navy to 200 byt 2025,
what else do you want.

Mate I am just talking about the Indian Navy's underwater capabilities. India has currently just 14 conventional subs out of which at a given time only 7-8 are operational and rest are in the maintainance. India has huge coastline. Just 14 subs will not suffice.

Good for our PN as they seriously need modernization. PD should now try to get Type 52 & 54 for the navy.

Back
Top Bottom