What's new

"We Need To Be Careful!" - Is India Going To Be The Next China?

Keep watching , we control big businesses in the world , we promote our indian brothers by giving employment to our countrymen , sending more than 100 bn dollars to india every year , once we start manufacturing in india we will earn more dollars , we indians mingle and mix with people of the host country very well , we dont live in ghettos we live among citizens of the host country peacefully without creating law and order problem for them . They respect us because we give more taxes on and on better rates than average people . Geeta gopinath is controlling the IMF so we can control the countries indirectly by favouring them while giving loan .
They respect u as long as u people act like cucks in front of whities, u lick their shoes and as far as it goes for mingling i have only seen ur women used as side chicks by western men.

No India is not going to be the next China but it will become a middle income in the late 2030s with an economy TWENTY TIMES that of Pakistan.

That is what matters and Pakistan may be forced to give up its claim to IOC Kashmir in return for economic benefits by trading with India.
Shut up bengali bit*h!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Look people i am not an economist or current affairs expert, just an engineer who have worked with alot of dumb indians and just one chinese and from my experience i can say that not in a million years they can become the next china.

Yes, max 20 years

Coming comments from pakistani and Chinese, nothing unexpected
India isn't going to be the next China. India has none of the advantages that China had, except for labor force, and that's about it.

We won’t be the next China. That’s for sure. We will be better :)
Good luck with that. India still hasn't been able to address the unemployment issues that have plagued the economy for the last decade, and the situation is only getting worse. Modi has only been able to create low paying jobs, nothing substantial to help the Indian worker.

India's current manufacturing base is nowhere near that of China's in the past.

Nor does India have the necessary policies in place. Reforms to achieve them aren't even being seriously considered due to the political backlash.

China had to be brutal to achieve its land, manufacturing and social reforms to get where it is today. Is India willing to do the same?

china will start losing her business in very near future once manufacturing shifts from them . Nothing is original in china , everything is copied from americans , they cant produce own things by original research .
You can produce BS on China with you foul mouth only, of course, your daddy Yankees are great to you Indians always. It must be great to live in your fantasy well.

Last edited:
Dont think so, China is homo-genius mostly. India has a mix of everything. Thats why the Mughals failed to maintian control, an collapsed way faster than the other gunpower empires. Too much to control, everyone has their own political inclinations. China also has among the highest IQ and brain volume. Everywhere Chinese go, they develop rapidly. Singapore and Taiwan, etc.

Good luck with that. India still hasn't been able to address the unemployment issues that have plagued the economy for the last decade, and the situation is only getting worse. Modi has only been able to create low paying jobs, nothing substantial to help the Indian worker.

India's current manufacturing base is nowhere near that of China's in the past.

Nor does India have the necessary policies in place. Reforms to achieve them aren't even being seriously considered due to the political backlash.

China had to be brutal to achieve its land, manufacturing and social reforms to get where it is today. Is India willing to do the same?

Of course you'd like all of these things to be true.

This thread is just another case in point of the few intelligent Indians that once posted here having long left now.

All you are left with are the depraved masochist self-hating type.

Right from page 1 to this page and however many more pages it will go....every last one of them is the worst kind of Indian that exists....and the worst kind of archetype in general for any country.

The intelligent Indians I chat with from time to time (that left this place) absolutely hate this archetype of Indian for a reason as well, so PDF Indians essentially find themselves in some purgatory they are addicted to and going around in circles with (with all the equivalents in Pakistan, China and the rest that make up the bulk of this forum increasingly).

Then theres the BJP IT cell false flagger(s) as well that is kept around as a salacious crumb for the Hutt and its barge lol.

Me liking or hating are irrelevant. What I said is true regardless of personal feelings.

Naa. What you said is your id mixing with your ego and presenting your deepest hopes presented in a nice and rational sounding way.

Naa. What you said is your id mixing with your ego and presenting your deepest hopes presented in a nice and rational sounding way.
I gave you very valid points, and all you did was simply dismiss them with your own personal feelings.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom