What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

A teacher at Londonderry Junior High School in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, tells Muslim pupils off for skipping school to avoid LGBTQ Pride events.

Fx9EeBoXsAUSURO

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch
Canada starts its journey to become a third world country till 2070 .

And I almost moved to canada a few years back, thankfully I didn't. Another country ruined by a pajeet infestation.
Good decision, you helped and delayed certain doom for canada , canada avoided one full family of a dozen from third world . Encourage others in your circle to do the same .

But Allah creates people in the first place right? So however they are they are created by Allah to be that way. If they are hetrosexual they are created to be that way.
Allah creates robbers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, and terrorists as well, so they must be respected too? No. They have chosen to be that by their will. Allah has created freewill. I already mentioned it and you missed the point. People have natural intelligence for which they are responsible for their actions. That is why there is Judgement Day in the afterlife.

Homosexuality is a choice. Heterosexuality is natural. Everything in nature reproduces. If everyone chose homosexuality, humanity will cease to exist which means it is evil because it is anti-human. They have no right to dress up in drag to tell stories to young children if their parents do not want their children near them. Parents have the authority.

Problem with immigrating to Kaafir countries is that, you may lose your children. I have heard stories like that.

That their Muslim children married Christians or committed apostasy.

Last edited:
Andrew Tate is unapologetically the complete opposite of the radical left of the West hence he became so popular. I personally hate the guy but I completely understand his appeal. When you are constantly being bombarded by the propaganda of the Western radical left, then guys like Andrew become quite attractive even if you may not agree with most of his views.
This was exactly my reading as well.

Allah creates robbers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, and terrorists as well, so they must be respected too? No. They have chosen to be that by their will. Allah has created freewill. I already mentioned it and you missed the point. People have natural intelligence for which they are responsible for their actions. That is why there is Judgement Day in the afterlife.

Homosexuality is a choice. Heterosexuality is natural. Everything in nature reproduces. If everyone chose homosexuality, humanity will cease to exist which means it is evil because it is anti-human. They have no right to dress up in drag to tell stories to young children if their parents do not want their children near them. Parents have the authority

So you would place homosexuals in the same category as robbers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers and terrorists? Consenting adults of the same sex having sex or being in a relationship are comparable? So if a hetrosexual person can't have kids they are not natural? Define natural -same sex behaviour has been observed in a lot of other animals

As to the actions of those criminals on a Judgement Day yes it does raise the question of what a god would punish them for if they created them that way in the first place.

Last edited:
So you would place homosexuals in the same category as robbers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers and terrorists?
If everyone becomes homosexual, it is the end of humanity. How can something like that be defined as good. They are confusing people about gender and sexuality. Also, over 40.1 million people have died from AIDS which spread from the homosexual community.

If everyone becomes homosexual, it is the end of humanity. How can something like that be defined as good. They are confusing people about gender and sexuality. Also, over 40.1 million people have died from AIDS which spread from the homosexual community.

It's okay it's not your fault. You follow a very tribal value system where the minority has to be dominated. Women, people of other faiths, gays, children are all easy targets. Look at the statistics of crimes against them in your countries.

In Canada nowadays females can have penises. In Canada nowadays males can have vaginas. In Canada a male can nowadays give birth to a child. In Canada the definition of a woman can be anything you would like it to be. In Canada a male can claim to have a miscarriage. The doctor would actually inspect the miscarriage.

These people can't define a woman. They are literally arguing amongst each other regarding the definition of a woman. This is what happens to civilisations that have reached Mars yet have barely left the jungle on the planet they live.
A BIOLOGICAL male (so, a male) CAN'T give birth to a child, don't spread this agenda, Libalit!
Are you promoting left-wing, "liberal" BS here? ;)
Andrew Tate is unapologetically the complete opposite of the radical left of the West hence he became so popular. I personally hate the guy but I completely understand his appeal. When you are constantly being bombarded by the propaganda of the Western radical left, then guys like Andrew become quite attractive even if you may not agree with most of his views.
"You are a pigeon, nobody will care if you die, the worst day of my life was better than your best day, you are poor, you have less than me!" :D

It's not a question of good or bad though is it? Both are natural and perfectly acceptable. Some people are straight, some gay and some bi -so what? How does it affect you who someone else is involved with? Why do you think if some people are gay then everyone would be? Is it that much more fun? As to AIDS/HIV you desperately need to educate yourself.

Last edited:
no one should be forced to go to any rally they don't support thats what the west is all about right?

But talking about morality about gays and calling it evil is like the same people who call muslims evil. Its a never ending name calling circle that gets no where. Most people in the west don't draw morality from religion.

It's not a question of good or bad though is it? Both are natural and perfectly acceptable. Some people are straight, some gay and some bi -so what? How does it affect you who someone else is involved with? Why do you think if some people are gay then everyone would be? Is it that much more fun? As to AIDS/HIV you desperately need to educate yourself.
They are driving an agenda to the point you won't be able define a man and woman. Sounds like a joke, but it's real and you will be accused of bigotry for stating simple truths since it is coming from the most powerful nation in the world. Looks like it has already impacted you. Forget about issues of world hunger, poverty, war, disease, joblessness, let's talk about the pressing [non] issue of gender fluidity.

It is not about gay marriage anymore for them now, next they want to use female bathroom, scaring women and girls and acting like the victim. This is not the only video of such.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom