What's new

We need a Moderator for Bangladesh chapter

Bilal is a true Bengali who knows his roots. Give him the mod status as he knows what he's talking about.
Is it the true Bengali thing that is required to be a moderator. He has a passion to insult Indians.

A neutral person is needed for this kind of job.

Is it the true Bengali thing that is required to be a moderator. He has a passion to insult Indians.

As Bengalis we naturally hate Mushreeq, Malaoons etc. A true patriot of our soil Bilal Bhai is.

People who go into insulting mode on the international forum do not realize, they are simply putting their credibility and reputation at stake in front of others. This kind of person displays their true sense of inferiority complex.

I am not sure. But there was a poster named @bluesky who is quite a rational wrt to BD topics.

Reading his gas troll I think @Bilal9 has shallow knowledge on minerals underground.

His post proves he is a novice. His only good or bad point is he is after the neck of India and it’s Hindu population.

A PDF member with an impartial mind should be selected as a Moderator.

I am of the same opinion, maybe one of the Pakistani bhais.

However one cannot be naïve about the fact that most of the Indian posters here are big time Hindutva trolls and they troll bait with a great degree of success. They have successfully spawned multiple ID's and accounts and negatively sparring with Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are their collective hobbies - when it should be learning about each others' countries and diffuse misunderstandings.

One cannot turn a blind eye to that.

Mind you I said Hindutva, not Hindu. There are other educated sober-minded Hindu posters here including Joe Shearer Dada who I admire greatly. I have never, ever said anything negative about ANY RELIGION, INCLUDING HINDUISM.

I can tolerate a lot of things - but I will NOT compromise with fascism and religious bigotry - which in Bangladesh runs counter to our culture of religious harmony. Hindus live like kings/queens in Bangladesh compared to how Muslims live in India.

You can disagree but this is part of the forum rules.

Whether you think I am a troll or not - is your opinion.

We all have opinions - you are entitled to yours. You seem to have a lot of opinions for a new recruit. :-)

As a Bangladeshi-flagger you seem to have a lot of love for Hindutva trolls as well .... :-)

Maybe one day you will enlighten us about gas extraction, water table extraction/drops and sinkholes.

That's why we are all here, to learn a few things.

As Bengalis we naturally hate Mushreeq, Malaoons etc. A true patriot of our soil Bilal Bhai is.

Appreciate it Bhai. Thanks. :-)

Thak Bhai - calling people names like that goes against my grain.

Who knows who is a Mushreeq and a Malaoon. People are innocent until they are proven guilty.

And Allah is the final judge of who is what, not me.

Last edited:
Please show your support for Bilal9 bhai as a Moderator for Bangladesh chapter. Thank you.

Bilal9 bhai you have my vote as a Moderator for Bangladesh chapter.
I do not support your call , a troll is asking for another troll to be made a moderator . Moderator should have balanced approach .

I personally do not support anyone from BD to become a Moderator because of my past bitter experience with another.

The new Moderator used to punish me every other week. He would ban me temporarily for writing that goes against his own opinion.

That guy wanted submission from me which I declined. A guy who writes three posts a day is not fit to become a moderator.

@Bilal9 is one such poster. He cannot be neutral and without this neutral mind a person cannot be an impartial moderator.

Now are you sure you are not an Indian (JK)? :lol:

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me.

Why is writing more than three posts a day a problem? :-)

Last edited:
People who go into insulting mode on the international forum do not realize, they are simply putting their credibility and reputation at stake in front of others. This kind of person displays their true sense of inferiority complex.

I am not sure. But there was a poster named @bluesky who is quite a rational wrt to BD topics.

I haven't seen @bluesky bhai for a while. Hope he's alright.

Please school posters from your country on forum rules. So that they don't run afoul of the mods.

And your comments apply to Indians first hand before any other nationality.

They are the worst of all nationalities in posting quality viz.,

credibility and reputation at stake

Ask any poster from any country other than India here.

First we have to get rid of the delusion that "India and Indians are God's gift to the world and can do no wrong".

Those kind of chest-beater Hindutva attitude does not play well here. Fascism and religious bigotry are not welcome.

Hubris does not suit anyone, and Indians are included in that group.

Your highest political leaders can insult whole nationalities (Bangladeshis) and call them "Ghuspetias" and here you are talking about posts in a forum....

What kind of reputation does Mota Bhai have (or other Hindutva leaders who openly call for killing Muslims and raping their women). :lol:

Last edited:
I do not support your call , a troll is asking for another troll to be made a moderator . Moderator should have balanced approach .

You are a regular comedian bud. :lol:

Someday we will audit all your posts and analyze them for trolling quantity.

I just love how regular and false-flagger Indians are up in arms in the Bangladesh section about dear old me. :-)

Indians have this strange obsession about controlling Bangladeshi economy and of course public opinion in Bangladesh, this is what its all about.

Last edited:
I wonder whatever happened to @asad71 a war veteran and also a serving (during Pakistan era) he had a great insight into a lot of history.

I wonder whatever happened to @asad71 a war veteran and also a serving (during Pakistan era) he had a great insight into a lot of history.

Yeah sometimes people get busy with family stuff and other priorities...or they lose interest in exchanging views.

Hope he is okay.

@Bilal9, last few posts are of the quality that can get you in mods shoes. Balanced and measured responses. Even in face of flame baiting and provoking you.

Just maintain it for some time and you may get unanimous thumbs up.

You are a regular comedian bud. :lol:

Someday we will audit all your posts and analyze them for trolling quantity.

I just love how regular and false-flagger Indians are up in arms in the Bangladesh section about dear old me. :-)

Indians have this strange obsession about controlling Bangladeshi economy and of course public opinion in Bangladesh, this is what its all about.
We helped bangladesh to get freedom , we always support bangladesh .

@Bilal9, last few posts are of the quality that can get you in mods shoes. Balanced and measured responses. Even in face of flame baiting and provoking you.

Appreciate the vote of Thanks.

I may have engaged with too many folks - I have to scale back.

dont get fooled by this Kalnemi , India hater is being humble just to get support for getting moderators job .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom