What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

Lets be honest here. The Hindu Mandirs have been abandoned by the Hindu communities because most Hindus left Pakistan during partition.
Some of those mandirs have history older than Pakistan and Islam in India. Shouldn't they be preserved as cultural heritage sites?

I did, the one in Iran, the Agni mandir is well preserved. The Hindu mandirs in Pakistan have history of volience released upon them after the partition. I gotta ask you simply... Is the minority population in Pakistan growing? Because across the border in India, minority numbers are growing specifically Muslims.
Shouldn't Pakistani minority population be growing in relation to Pakistan population?
The minority populations in Pakistan have remained stable, but not growing.

We are honest here.

Some of those mandirs have history older than Pakistan and Islam in India. Shouldn't they be preserved as cultural heritage sites?
Doesn't UNESCO do that already?

The minority populations in Pakistan have remained stable, but not growing.

We are honest here.
Relative to what data?
Because...
23% of Pakistan's population, including Bangladesh, was non-Muslim minorities in 1947. Since the Partition of India, it has fallen to approximately 3%. By 1997, the percentage of Hindus remained stable at 1.6% in Pakistan
Thats a stupid fast decline...aint it? Almost akin to being ethnically cleansed. Great success story that makes.
Source. https://books.google.ca/books?id=o36uDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA9&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
Pakistan represents the worst situation in the world for religious freedom for countries not currently designated as ‘countries of particular concern’ by the U.S. government
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/30/pakistan-tops-worst-list-for-religious-freedom/
India has problems but Pakistan is in another league. Modi may have killing muslims, but the culpability of the Pakistanis people in the same actions they accuse the infidels is far worse. Hypocritical.
Doesn't UNESCO do that already?
Shouldn't GOP lobby UN to do so?

Relative to what data?
Because...

Thats a stupid fast decline...aint it? Almost akin to being ethnically cleansed. Great success story that makes.
Source. https://books.google.ca/books?id=o36uDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA9&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/30/pakistan-tops-worst-list-for-religious-freedom/
India has problems but Pakistan is in another league. Modi may have killing muslims, but the culpability of the Pakistanis people in the same actions they accuse the infidels is far worse. Hypocritical.

Shouldn't GOP lobby UN to do so?
Wow certainly took you a long time to reply.
Still thinking about how to respond to me. :D

I do not know how credible those books you have posted.

But the Al Jazeera article is a primary source and not someone's opinion.

Yes but that was when Bangladesh was included.

West Pakistan never had a huge minority to begin with.

Did you know Farahnaz Ispahani's National assembly membership was suspended because she held a dual natioanlity?

Besides that she is the wife of that traitor Hussain Haqqani.

Besides many Hindus left West and East Pakistan for India while many Muslims left India for Pakistan.

What is your point?

Wow certainly took you a long time to reply.
Still thinking about how to respond to me. :D

I do not know how credible those books you have posted.

But the Al Jazeera article is a primary source and not someone's opinion.

Yes but that was when Bangladesh was included.

West Pakistan never had a huge minority to begin with.

Did you know Farahnaz Ispahani's National assembly membership was suspended because she held a dual natioanlity?

Besides that she is the wife of that traitor Hussain Haqqani.

Besides many Hindus left West and East Pakistan for India while many Muslims left India for Pakistan.

What is your point?
Not thing...reading. Point being, originally, is that Pakistan is a lot like Israel, yet even worse. Ethnically cleansing minorities rife with communal violence state sponsored or otherwise. A nation based on religion just like Israel. Zoinest occupied space in the name of religion just like Jinnah and is ML under supervision of Britian. Striking no? This was the original point. You claimed Israel is nothing like Pakistan. I say otherwise. Politically, the 2 nations are twins. Splitting up boarders in the name of religion.

Not thing...reading. Point being, originally, is that Pakistan is a lot like Israel, yet even worse. Ethnically cleansing minorities rife with communal violence state sponsored or otherwise. A nation based on religion just like Israel. Zoinest occupied space in the name of religion just like Jinnah and is ML under supervision of Britian. Striking no? This was the original point. You claimed Israel is nothing like Pakistan. I say otherwise. Politically, the 2 nations are twins. Splitting up boarders in the name of religion.
Pakistan is a legal state which has a right to be created, because Pakistanis wanted a Pakistan.

Israel was shoved down the Palestinian's throats to accept Israel.

Anyhow, everyone says to accept the two-state solution for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Pakistan is a legal state which has a right to be created, because Pakistanis wanted a Pakistan.

Israel was shoved down the Palestinian's throats to accept Israel.

Anyhow, everyone says to accept the two-state solution for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
lol. Pakistanis didn't even know they wanted Pakistan until Britian created the idea to create a hedge for INC which was anti colonial. They came up with a excuse, religion. Same thing they did for Pakistan.
Now, is IT NOT true that Pakistan was created for Muslims?
Is it Not True, the reason for Israel is a Jewish state?
Religion > ethnicity
But you wanna deny it, thats fine. I can imagine such a idea would kick your nerves. You hate Israel, but love Pakistan. Both nations drew boarders for Religion. As if Religion needs boarders. Also have 2 state theories. lol my point.
All in all, hypocrisy.

lol. Pakistanis didn't even know they wanted Pakistan until Britian created the idea to create a hedge for INC which was anti colonial. They came up with a excuse, religion. Same thing they did for Pakistan.
Now, is IT NOT true that Pakistan was created for Muslims?
Is it Not True, the reason for Israel is a Jewish state?
Religion > ethnicity
But you wanna deny it, thats fine. I can imagine such a idea would kick your nerves. You hate Israel, but love Pakistan. Both nations drew boarders for Religion. As if Religion needs boarders. Also have 2 state theories. lol my point.
All in all, hypocrisy.
You can believe whatever you want.

I know the Pakistanis demanded Pakistan and wanted it.

I know you cannot swallow it, but the Muslims in the Muslim majority provinces demanded for Pakistan. That is why Pakistan is here today. So is Bangladesh.

You as an Indian can never accept that.
Better to accept that fact and move on in life.

Sunni Sahih books. [if you don’t say they are gathered/written by Persians...]
Thank you for your reference. I will look into it.

You can believe whatever you want.

I know the Pakistanis demanded Pakistan and wanted it.

I know you cannot swallow it, but the Muslims in the Muslim majority provinces demanded for Pakistan. That is why Pakistan is here today. So is Bangladesh.

You as an Indian can never accept that.
Better to accept that fact and move on in life.
lol, Muslims in UP and Bihar demanded Pakistan. When the Brits told them so. Thats why you speak Urdu which is not native to Pakistan. Jews in Britian and US demanded a Israel when the Brits told them so...and they landed in Palestine.
But you believe what you want to believe. 2+2 equals 5 for you. I'm not going to argue. Somethings like belief trump rational thinking. Moving on. Not because you told me to, but because I know a blind sheep when I see one.

lol, Muslims in UP and Bihar demanded Pakistan. When the Brits told them so. Thats why you speak Urdu which is not native to Pakistan. Jews in Britian and US demanded a Israel when the Brits told them so...and they landed in Palestine.
But you believe what you want to believe. 2+2 equals 5 for you. I'm not going to argue. Somethings like belief trump rational thinking. Moving on. Not because you told me to, but because I know a blind sheep when I see one.
Actually it is you who is blind sheep.

Muslims in East Bengal, Punjab, Sindh, Frontier Province, and Balochistan demanded for Pakistan.

There is no doubt that Muslims in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar helped in the creation of Pakistan as well.

). Of all the places of worship, a masjid is the only place, outside of a Synagogue, where a Jew is allowed to observe his prayers.
Jews worship YAHWEH and Jews, Christians never recognizes Islamic notion of "People of the book". Both are older than Islam. The YAHWEH or Trinity - The God of Abraham, Issahaq and Yacoub. Not the God of Ishmael and Haggar. Then, how come a Jew accept a Mosque to worship? May be they're trolling Musalman. :)

I guess based on History its only Muslims who have accepted Jews and they both live peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom