What's new

We finally get to see the real India

1) Hindu army oppresses the innocent muslims of Kashmir (Including Jammu and Ladakh)

2) Upper Caste Brahmin Hindu's oppress and kill the other minorities and other caste persons in India...

3) Indian RAW agents creating trouble in the entire sub-continent

4) On top of all of this, Dravidian India claims to be a democracy...

This is all true. Thanks for posting :tup:

Awesome logic, I wish all pakistanis were as smart as you are :)

You have finally nailed hidden Indian plans to rule the world :P

Very apropos comment from TOI.

vjie (singapore)
8 hrs ago (08:27 PM)
Here is a man or a god in desperation. Once a land owner and a land lord over thousands of serfs, and now a long-term tenant dependent on Indian and CIA handouts, Dalai Lama has little choice but to speak gloriously of his landlord. He now talks of freedom and morality, a thought that strangely never occurred to him in his previous 13 reincarnations. He smiles. He pontificates. He mutters peace. He makes statements with the sole aim of pleasing his donors. What is he? A Buddha or a politician?

Dalai Lama is a traitor to all Tibetans due to his sale of South Tibet to India. It should be the utmost shame of Tibetans to be in any way associated with him, and in addition, all Tibetans should demand that the Dalai Lama stop disgracing their race by claiming to be one of them.

the ultimate P.I.S.S.I.N.G contest going over here

I know my comment will be removed anyway i will say it without any remorse

I heard many times Indian say that they don't lay claims to Tibet until I read this thread.

U heard it right,we claim Tibet,so what?

Tell me who is gona attack India tonight through his keyboard,who is going to drop alphabetical bombs on India,Yes we claim Tibet.

:argh::argh::argh: In this thread also the above points... While you were at it, I am surprised you missed to include the below also...

1) Hindu army oppresses the innocent muslims of Kashmir (Including Jammu and Ladakh)

2) Upper Caste Brahmin Hindu's oppress and kill the other minorities and other caste persons in India...

3) Indian RAW agents creating trouble in the entire sub-continent

4) On top of all of this, Dravidian India claims to be a democracy...

LOL..let me add more on. His boat would even float better.

1) Indian muslims have worst life ever.
2) In India there are 900 freedom movements going on. So there will be 900 pieces of india very soon.
3) India is worst for tourists..blah blah lol

U heard it right,we claim Tibet,so what?

Tell me who is gona attack India tonight through his keyboard,who is going to drop alphabetical bombs on India,Yes we claim Tibet.

You claim Tibet and we claim AP and Pakistan claims Kashmir. So fair enough.

Dalai Lama is a traitor to all Tibetans due to his sale of South Tibet to India. It should be the utmost shame of Tibetans to be in any way associated with him, and in addition, all Tibetans should demand that the Dalai Lama stop disgracing their race by claiming to be one of them.

He is running for his second nobel peace prize and it should do the trick when the entire tibet falls into India's hands :victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom