What's new

We finally get to see the real India

Do you know “Tibet serfdom”? I suggest you go ask the Tibetan people in Tibet.
Have them tell you the truth.

101545_1209950264849.jpg

W020090504329815155796.jpg

YouTube - Tibetan Nuns Escape to India
see this

Seriously you just described yourself very well, and also demonstrated how naive and guilble you are``:wave:

Thank you, so I'm gullibe for not believing Dalai Lama wants to cut off peoples ears. And you are reasonable because you believe the practice of death by a thousand cuts never existed.

OK.

BTW I don't know whether slavery existed in Tibet, but I know the current Tibetan leadership does not endorse it, thats what matters, otherwise the Chinese govt is responsible for horrible excesses too during their various leaps and liberations, so whats the point discussing that? Unless of course you are ssssoooooo reasonable that you think the cultural revolution was awesome!

Abt the pics, do you want me to post some. pls, posting pics is no way of debating. Pls understand this thread was created to create a fight between indians and chinese by our usual suspect.

India's position on tibet is clear, its an integral part of china. personally i sympathise with the tibetans and feel they should receive conditions good enough for them to return. But thats my position, not Indias real face ;)

Thank you, so I'm gullibe for not believing Dalai Lama wants to cut off peoples ears. And you are reasonable because you believe the practice of death by a thousand cuts never existed.

OK.

Feel tired for both sides propaganda?

OK.

BTW I don't know whether slavery existed in Tibet, but I know the current Tibetan leadership does not endorse it, thats what matters, otherwise the Chinese govt is responsible for horrible excesses too during their various leaps and liberations, so whats the point discussing that? Unless of course you are ssssoooooo reasonable that you think the cultural revolution was awesome!

Death by 1000 cuts was instituted during the barbarian Qing Dynasty. The republic of china immediately outlawed it in 1911.

And don't talk about the cultural revolution, how dare you look down on 1960's China, we were more advanced back then than India was in the 90's. India was ahead of China in 1949. More steel, more electricity, more railroads, less foreign debt and even a higher GDP per capita. By 1960 India had become an economic basketcase with hindu rate of growth and nonexistent industry while China made nuclear weapons, rockets, satellites, nuclear submarines, indigenous airplanes and indigenous hybrid rice, all before the death of Mao in 1976.

As we all know the Dalai Lama is a mouthpiece for the Indian Government. And according to the Indian logic then Japan, China, Vietnam, S, and North Korea, Taiwan etc etc all belong to India since they practice Buddhism and Buddhism has it's root in India.....LOL

"We all know"???

Who's 'we' here?

Pakistanis? Chinese?

In fact I wonder if I should even call you guys by different names as Pakistan has anyways become a satellite state of China and has completely lost its sovereignty to the US and China.

You guys are not even sovereign anymore so your opinion doesn't matter. You are going to say whatever the Chinese type into your brain.

As far as the Chinese are concerned, the matter is under discussion between India and China and let's just wait and watch how events unfold in the future.

Oh and I thanked you by mistake.

Even people like Roy and Geelani can speak anti-India in India, than why can't speak anti-Pakistan or anti-China. You must know India is democracy and allows to speak whatever. This is not china or Pakistan where you could be arrested or killed.

if indians so naivly beleive in so called 'democracy' and please expain me why there are so many injustices happening in india, discrimination against different caste, discrimination against ethnical minorities, against women, corruption in unprecedanted extent....

do u know the fact that the people who live in the so-called 'no human rights' China enjoy way more freedeom than those people in India. freedom to work no matter what class gender you are, freedom to report corrupted officials, freedom to have sufficient food,and to have 15 years educations etc...we are talking abt the things that are acctually happening not those 'flying' fantasys claimed by indians.

P.s so funny to see until now there are still people really beleive in 'democracy' and 'communisim' ```get out the cold war mentality budy:no:

Even people like Roy and Geelani can speak anti-India in India, than why can't speak anti-Pakistan or anti-China. You must know India is democracy and allows to speak whatever. This is not china or Pakistan where you could be arrested or killed.

You mean a low castle get killed just becaurse she said "My child need food" to a high castle is demoncrasy? Oh, I see.

Death by 1000 cuts was instituted during the barbarian Qing Dynasty. The republic of china immediately outlawed it in 1911.

And don't talk about the cultural revolution, how dare you look down on 1960's China, we were more advanced back then than India was in the 90's. India was ahead of China in 1949. More steel, more electricity, more railroads, less foreign debt and even a higher GDP per capita. By 1960 India had become an economic basketcase with hindu rate of growth and nonexistent industry while China made nuclear weapons, rockets, satellites, nuclear submarines, indigenous airplanes and indigenous hybrid rice, all before the death of Mao in 1976.
Mao is great even for his Generating of Great Culture Revolution which not considered by many chinese let alone Inidian.

Hey I know you, arent you the guy who makes iq comments on all kinds of threads, its must be the iq then, no?

The point is not what he says but what indian people choose to believe. If you really believe what he says and go claim it you guys gonna have big problems. Two losers bonded together do not make a winner.

"Finally" see the real india?

We have been seeing even worse than this since india's creation on 15th August 1947.

*Over 600 Million indians dont have access to toilets.

*Over 800 million living below poverty line.

*Highest rate of HIV infections in the wrold.

*Highest rates of prostitution in the world.

Only god knows how much more i could say.

The point is not what he says but what indian people choose to believe. If you really believe what he says and go claim it you guys gonna have big problems. Two losers bonded together do not make a winner.
Dalai Lama of course do know Indian are not interested in tibet and make that nomeaning speeches just for making those people who has that kind of tinking that India is mother of east asia pleased.

"Finally" see the real india?

We have been seeing even worse than this since india's creation on 15th August 1947.

*Over 600 Million indians dont have access to toilets.

*Over 800 million living below poverty line.

*Highest rate of HIV infections in the wrold.

*Highest rates of prostitution in the world.

Only god knows how much more i could say.

:argh::argh::argh: In this thread also the above points... While you were at it, I am surprised you missed to include the below also...

1) Hindu army oppresses the innocent muslims of Kashmir (Including Jammu and Ladakh)

2) Upper Caste Brahmin Hindu's oppress and kill the other minorities and other caste persons in India...

3) Indian RAW agents creating trouble in the entire sub-continent

4) On top of all of this, Dravidian India claims to be a democracy...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom